Forked Thread: Do You Have Confidence In the waterboys or the cart driver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Forked Thread: Do You Have Confidence In the waterboys or the cart driver?

Forked from: Do You Have Confidence In LS Mike Schneck ?

Originally posted by Night Train
    ( I'm just trying to keep up with the Chicken Little crowd here..)
    I'll take it to the ultimate extreme...and the season starts in almost exactly 3 months...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • feldspar
    • Mar 2007

Re: Forked Thread: Do You Have Confidence In the waterbods or the cart driver?

The waterbods are terrible. I don't even think they can spell their own names.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Re: Forked Thread: Do You Have Confidence In the waterboys or the cart driver?

corrected.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

As far as "chicken little" goes, when it's questionable whether this team can even make the playoffs this year, you know something ain't right. I happen to be in the minority and think that the Bills have a pretty good chance to make the playoffs; but with Indianapolis, San Diego, New England, Baltimore, etc. in the conference, it's going to take some lucky bounces to get to the playoffs this year.

Comment

• jimmifli
          • Nov 2006

I think we need to replace the cart driver with our 1sr round pick

Comment

• Mad Bomber
            • Jul 2002

You beat me to it, jimmi....

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

I'd take the waterboys. They get more action

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                • Jul 2002

I hope the waterboys get more action than the cart drivers. There's nothing I like less in a football game than watching someone being carted off the field.

...unless he's wearing a Patriots jersey with #12 on it...

Comment

Working...
                X