• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

McGahee at it again

"I can't wait. The last time I was this excited about a season was when I got to start in college."

He's a sniffling little *****.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: McGahee at it again

I'm sure Ray Lewis will keep his mind where it belongs. That or the pair will go on an awesome murdering spree.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

The article says he's a "slashing runner and a threat as a receiver." Who does the author have him mixed up with?

Anyway, Baltimore IS the perfect place for him. They have about as many loud- mouthed punks as any team in the league.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

Comment

• madness
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          The article says he's a "slashing runner and a threat as a receiver." Who does the author have him mixed up with?

Anyway, Baltimore IS the perfect place for him. They have about as many loud- mouthed punks as any team in the league.
          The author's words were obviously twisted by his editing team...

His orginal words were that McGahee is a "horizontal slashing runner and a threat as a receiver of multiple STD's."

Comment

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

Well, you hit the nail right on the head Jan. McGahee is a "slashing runner and threat as a receiver," and more. Just ask him.

Should be an interesting side story this season. Let me know if you make it to Baltimore for a game, I'd meet ya there. We can get tix in the lots for half likely.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
              I'm sure Ray Lewis will keep his mind where it belongs. That or the pair will go on an awesome murdering spree.
              Ray who? He can only do so much. He's got his own problems tryng to be the lb he once was.

The best rb in the NFL will be back to his usual self, taking plays off here and there.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

Ignorance
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Why worry about what Mcgahee says or does.

Comment

• Pride
                    • Jul 2002

I stopped reading at the "Unlike Lewis, McGahee is a slashing runner and a threat as a receiver."

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Wonder what they'll do when they see that Willis' longest run is shorter than Lewis'.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

I think they think if they say this stuff enough, it'll come true..

I watched some of the PC when he signed, and almost fell out of my chair when they started talking about how great of a blocker he is!

Comment

• camelcowboy
                          • Mar 2005

Does anyone really think that the person doing the interview had any idea what he was saying? I swear finger painting 101 has to be a class at miami university.

Comment

• gil
                            • Mar 2005

It's amazing how this guy's college reputation carries over into the NFL. McGahee stopped being a slashing runner and threatening receiver the day his knee was blown out. The problem is, Willis never came to grips with that reality and thought he could still dance, and boy did he try.

Comment

• Mahdi
                              • Mar 2004

The truth about McGahee's situation is that he really can do well in Baltimore because considering the all the vets on the roster who expect playoffs every year they wont let him dog it. He might actually have a good year. But in the spirit of this thread..... McGahee sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X