PDA

View Full Version : Marshawn Lynch

njsue
06-09-2007, 11:32 AM
The offensive line has been upgraded. Marshawn Lynch has a good opportunity to become Rookie of the year this coming season 2007.

This will really have the bills negators putting their foot up their _ _ _!!!!!!

cocamide
06-09-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm just hoping he stays healthy and has the sort of impact that Maurice Jones Drew had last year for the Jags.

ublinkwescore
06-09-2007, 01:55 PM
Oh, he will cocamide, he will!!

losman420
06-09-2007, 06:16 PM
The offensive line has been upgraded. Marshawn Lynch has a good opportunity to become Rookie of the year this coming season 2007.

This will really have the bills negators putting their foot up their _ _ _!!!!!! I agree sue, i think he could do well enough to be rookie of the year, even though most of the so called experts laughed at the notion when mel kiper jr suggested it on NFL live.If he does have a big year, its just gonna make JP and the passing game a whole lot better!!

njsue
06-10-2007, 01:10 AM
I agree sue, i think he could do well enough to be rookie of the year, even though most of the so called experts laughed at the notion when mel kiper jr suggested it on NFL live.If he does have a big year, its just gonna make JP and the passing game a whole lot better!!

I see a big Challenge for the AFC East title coming to a new team.

Look out Marsha Brady & Co here come the Buffalo Bills!!! :evil:

njsue
06-10-2007, 01:13 AM
I agree sue, i think he could do well enough to be rookie of the year, even though most of the so called experts laughed at the notion when mel kiper jr suggested it on NFL live.If he does have a big year, its just gonna make JP and the passing game a whole lot better!!

Historian
06-10-2007, 06:56 AM
I predicted the Bills would draft the next Thurman this year.

Lynch seems to fit the Bill.

:D

njsue
06-10-2007, 08:21 AM
I predicted the Bills would draft the next Thurman this year.

Lynch seems to fit the Bill.

:D

Marshawn Lynch will do us proudly!

gr8slayer
06-10-2007, 09:33 AM
He has to get votes to garner ROY. You think anyone will even get to see him play considering he plays in Buffalo?

HHURRICANE
06-10-2007, 09:57 AM
There is no doubt in my mind that we got the better RB in the draft. We have plenty of posters from other teams that don't want to debate this point either.

Marshawyn Lynch's style and personality both lend themselves to someone who can handle everything at the next level.

Confused
06-10-2007, 10:02 AM
hope he steps it up and makes willis the baby-maker mcgahee look like the chump he is.

Goobylal
06-10-2007, 10:18 AM
I always had the impression with Willis that he didn't want to be in Buffalo, like he deserved better. I don't get the same sense of entitlement from Lynch. Hopefully that means he'll put forth his best effort and train in Buffalo.

For all intents and purposes, it's like Willis was never here. I look at him in Buffalo as being a rent-a-player, and not a very good one at that.

Bling
06-10-2007, 10:45 AM
I always had the impression with Willis that he didn't want to be in Buffalo, like he deserved better. I don't get the same sense of entitlement from Lynch..

That's how they all start out, Goobylal. Then the honeymoon is over and you found how they really feel...

Goobylal
06-10-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm not going to sit here and claim that Buffalo is where players want to go (at least initially, because once they get there, more than a few end up loving the place). But you know you're going to be there for 3-4 years so at least put the effort in. Not to mention the Bills took Willis well before any team should have and let him workout in Miami that first time.

njsue
06-10-2007, 11:28 AM
There is no doubt in my mind that we got the better RB in the draft. We have plenty of posters from other teams that don't want to debate this point either.

Marshawyn Lynch's style and personality both lend themselves to someone who can handle everything at the next level.

I know that's right!

ublinkwescore
06-10-2007, 11:32 AM
He has to get votes to garner ROY. You think anyone will even get to see him play considering he plays in Buffalo?

Honestly, I could care less if he wins it - as long as I see him make an impact on this team. ROTY is starting to become a popularity contest - see Vince Young (not taking anything away from the guy - he did win, but he's not a mechanically sound QB, and I don't recall the Titans having a tough schedule, or Kerry Collins being an elite QB for about 6-8 years now, and I don't recall tenessee's Defense being all that weak the second half of last season (I think at one point they were getting more turnovers than any team in the league - over the course of like 6 weeks or something). I think Vince Young's popularity is the product of him being a QB on a well coached team that needed a team effort to start it's upswing.

Mad Bomber
06-10-2007, 02:53 PM
He has to get votes to garner ROY. You think anyone will even get to see him play considering he plays in Buffalo? If he gets the stats people will sit up and take notice. And you can bet that Chris Berman will give him some props on NFL Primetime.

losman420
06-10-2007, 10:54 PM
I see a big Challenge for the AFC East title coming to a new team.

Look out Marsha Brady & Co here come the Buffalo Bills!!! :evil:lol marsha marsha marsha!!!

losman420
06-10-2007, 10:56 PM
If he gets the stats people will sit up and take notice. And you can bet that Chris Berman will give him some props on NFL Primetime.hes about the only one on espn that gives our beloved bills some props. hes been calling for a bills 49ers superbowl since 1991. long live chris berman. lol

tat2dmike77
06-10-2007, 11:21 PM
That's how they all start out, Goobylal. Then the honeymoon is over and you found how they really feel...

Kind of like how all the fish fans were so excited about cullpepper. Now go run out and buy your trent green jersey. That should be good for about 2 or 3 weeks.

Lexwhat
06-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Honestly, I could care less if he wins it - as long as I see him make an impact on this team. ROTY is starting to become a popularity contest - see Vince Young (not taking anything away from the guy - he did win, but he's not a mechanically sound QB, and I don't recall the Titans having a tough schedule, or Kerry Collins being an elite QB for about 6-8 years now, and I don't recall tenessee's Defense being all that weak the second half of last season (I think at one point they were getting more turnovers than any team in the league - over the course of like 6 weeks or something). I think Vince Young's popularity is the product of him being a QB on a well coached team that needed a team effort to start it's upswing.

You are right about it being a popularity contest...

As for Vince Young and the Titans, I disagree. I think if JP did what Vince Young did (comeback win after comeback win), our city would be going absolutely nuts. (By the way, I love JP)...

Let's not take anything away from Vince. He doesn't have much support on that team, yet he still found ways to win. People complain JP doesnt have a reliable #2, but Young doesn't have anything! (Givens had 8 catches last year). Let's be real.

After 6 starts in the league, Young proceeded to go 6-1 in his following 7 starts. That's very impressive. I don't know why people hate on him so much. I also dont like the Mike Vick comparisons at all.

Also, there's a great coaching staff in Tennessee. He can definitely get better in his 2nd and 3rd years.

By the way, Tennessee had THE toughest schedule in the NFL last year. They were the only team to have it tougher than the Bills.