hammerbillsfan
06-11-2007, 03:51 PM
bless you

Mr. Miyagi
06-11-2007, 03:51 PM
:whew:

OpIv37
06-11-2007, 03:53 PM
he was the missing piece- SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME!

SquishDaFish
06-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Watch the guy turn out to be our Colston LMAO

dolphan117
06-11-2007, 03:57 PM
I think he wins the award for best name from the 2007 draft class. :snicker2:

justasportsfan
06-11-2007, 04:35 PM
it's on bb.com

DraftBoy
06-11-2007, 04:41 PM
very good to see our DP's begin to sign

Ed
06-11-2007, 05:06 PM
very good to see our DP's begin to sign
Agreed. The quicker we get our later round picks signed, the quicker we can get Poz and Lynch in camp. We seem to have holdouts with our top picks for at least a few days every year, which is really annoying considering how much time there is between the draft and TC.

madness
06-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Ah You signing

<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 4:29 PM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1516)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>AH YOU SIGNING: To see Ah You signing on the dotted line with some important people in his life around him this afternoon check out the video in Bills Focus (http://www.buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.jsp?FILE_300=http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/bills/wmdemand/06billsfocus/061107ahyou.wmv&proto=mms?mswmext=.asx). Ah You has received a respectable amount of reps in the non-pad setting. A lot of times in training camp those reps go out the window as the coaching staff is most concerned with getting the guys that are going to be on the field most of the time the most work. We'll see if he's shown enough in the spring to garner similar reps at St. John Fisher.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

madness
06-11-2007, 05:08 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4858

He was the last of Buffalo's draft picks back in late April, but in mid-June Bills defensive end C.J. Ah You is the first draft pick to sign with the club. After agreeing to terms over the weekend Buffalo's rookie defensive end signed his first NFL contract Monday with his parents Charles and Joyce proudly looking on.
"I'm just excited and grateful for the opportunity that I have here," said Ah You. "Hopefully I can contribute to the team, work real hard and get in there somehow."
It's no secret that the rookie defensive end has an uphill battle at arguably the team's deepest defensive position. But Ah You has worked hard to make an impression and by the close of OTAs was earning reps here and there with the second string defense at right defensive end.
In his last two seasons at Oklahoma an impressive 25 percent of his 88 total tackles went for loss (22). Ah You also had 11 sacks over those two seasons and four forced fumbles. In his junior season he earned Big 12 Defensive Newcomer of the Year honors and honorable mention All-Big 12 accolades.
Clocked at 4.7 in the 40, Ah You has some speed off the edge, but has played all across the line in his college career.
"Last year I was playing left defensive end," said Ah You. "Earlier in my career I was on the right and then last year I played on the inside. It doesn't really matter."
Ah You has been a frequent recipient of tongue lashings from Bills defensive line coach Bill Kollar, who is known to get on his rookie draft picks. But the rookie defensive end is used to that kind of coaching.
"I've had a lot of coaches like him," said Ah You. "I know when it comes down to it he's going to be trying to light a fire under me. I'm ready to get going."

casdhf
06-11-2007, 05:38 PM
I wonder how much rookie K's went up

BILLSROCK1212
06-11-2007, 05:46 PM
CJ Ah WHO?

bflojohn
06-11-2007, 11:10 PM
No room for him on the active roster, however, he might get "stashed away" on the practice squad for 2 years to develop. His time is not likely to be now!! The weight room and scout team could be his ticket. we will have to see....

ShadowHawk7
06-12-2007, 12:17 AM
Watch the guy turn out to be our Colston LMAO
As our 5th defensive end, LMAO.

After signing our top 4 DEs to relatively pricey contracts, namely Kelsay, why draft this guy? It's not like we don't have depth there with talented Denney and Hargrove as backups.

I know most will dismiss this as "just a 7th rounder" and "for depth purposes", well why not at least draft it at a position where we lack solid starters, not to mention depth like LB, WR, or CB? I just don't get why we'd draft against need AND value at the same time.

Michael82
06-12-2007, 12:52 AM
If he ever makes the roster and gets time on the field, Ah You would be a great jersey to buy! :funny:

Ebenezer
06-12-2007, 12:56 AM
I don't understand what takes more than 10 minutes to sign all the day 2 picks...clump can answer better than I but I would bet very few of them get anything more than a minimum contract. They get a signing bonus but even that is pretty well determined ahead of time by where they are drafted.