PDA

View Full Version : ESPN and Jaws

B-DON
06-11-2007, 05:53 PM
He has our offesnse 3rd in the afc east and Defense 4th just saw it on sportscenter

These were his overall rankings for the afc east

Offense
pats
dolphins
Bills
jets

Defense
pats
jets
dolphins
bills

Didnt say much just that J.P is becoming a good starting qb and he found his #1 wr in evans. Defense, he says we lost to much. Not really anything new just thought i would share

madness
06-11-2007, 06:00 PM
I have no problem with the defense rankings but what the heck was he thinking on the offense?

Mitchy moo
06-11-2007, 06:02 PM
I have no problem with the defense rankings but what the heck was he thinking on the offense?

fins 2nd?? Is this with their rock solid QB or the stone hard O-line, lol??

Luisito23
06-11-2007, 06:03 PM
the heck was he thinking on the offense?

His boy Ricky passed him some of the finest :smoke:....

GO BILLS!!!!!

Jan Reimers
06-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Jaworski's from Lackawanna. What do you expect?

Mitchy moo
06-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Jaworski's from Lackawanna. What do you expect?

He must have drank the river water. :oops:

B-DON
06-11-2007, 06:27 PM
They do have a better running back and ginn is still better than any #2 wr we have no matter how much we rip them for taking him so high. But our D is still better than the jets lame excuse for a Defense.

B-DON
06-11-2007, 07:45 PM
will you please merge these threads thanks

dogg
06-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Yeah I disagree with the offense thing also.

DraftBoy
06-11-2007, 09:02 PM
I think Defense he's on point, but he needs to switch NYJ and MIA offenses...Im sorry but Ginn will never be a #2 and tbh Id rather have Price.

B-DON
06-11-2007, 09:16 PM
I think Defense he's on point, but he needs to switch NYJ and MIA offenses...Im sorry but Ginn will never be a #2 and tbh Id rather have Price.

There is no way i would take price over ginn at this point in their careers. You cant be serious are you?

Price hasnt done jack for 4 years now, atleast ginn can return a kick

Michael82
06-12-2007, 12:41 AM
How the hell can he consider Miami the 2nd best offense in our division. Lee Evans is 5x better than Chris Chambers, who is one of the most overrated receivers in the league. Ronnie Brown is good, but the Dolphins still have no OL! Trent Green, who's head is like scrambled eggs is their starting QB. UUmmm....I'd take Chad Pennington and Laveranues Coles and Thomas Jones over that. And I'd also take JP Losman (who will be a Pro Bowler this year IMO), Lee Evans and future rookie of the year Marshawn Lynch, plus a very improved OL!

LtFinFan66
06-12-2007, 12:47 AM
5 times better Mikey?? Let's not get carried away now. I will agree he is better but to say 5 times better is a complete joke

LtFinFan66
06-12-2007, 12:48 AM
It's also funny how you knock Brown yet say Lynch will be rookie of the year without him having run the ball a single time in the NFL.:rofl:

Michael82
06-12-2007, 12:53 AM
5 times better Mikey?? Let's not get carried away now. I will agree he is better but to say 5 times better is a complete joke
fine....2x better. :up:

Michael82
06-12-2007, 12:54 AM
It's also funny how you knock Brown yet say Lynch will be rookie of the year without him having run the ball a single time in the NFL.:rofl:
I didn't knock Brown. I said he is good, but has no OL. :(

DraftBoy
06-12-2007, 12:56 AM
There is no way i would take price over ginn at this point in their careers. You cant be serious are you?

Price hasnt done jack for 4 years now, atleast ginn can return a kick

Deadly serious, Ginn will never be a good WR (and yes I know Lt you disagree) but Ive been adament about this since about January. If he proves me wrong then fine, but Price was there when he was needed last season imo. Like the Houston game. Yes he dissapeared for some series and seemed to at times get lazy, but Im optomistic about him.

DraftBoy
06-12-2007, 12:57 AM
How the hell can he consider Miami the 2nd best offense in our division. Lee Evans is 5x better than Chris Chambers, who is one of the most overrated receivers in the league. Ronnie Brown is good, but the Dolphins still have no OL! Trent Green, who's head is like scrambled eggs is their starting QB. UUmmm....I'd take Chad Pennington and Laveranues Coles and Thomas Jones over that. And I'd also take JP Losman (who will be a Pro Bowler this year IMO), Lee Evans and future rookie of the year Marshawn Lynch, plus a very improved OL!

Mikey you had me until sentence #2. Way too much homer-aide in that post.

justasportsfan
06-12-2007, 06:54 AM
good. I love it when they don't like us.

B-DON
06-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Mikey you had me until sentence #2. Way too much homer-aide in that post.

Im not to high on ginn either, but at worst he better than price at this time in their careers. What is the difference between ginn now and price 4 years ago? They seem like the same type of receiver to me. I would give ginn the explosiveness factor over price at anytime in Prices career