PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wys...

YardRat
06-12-2007, 05:28 AM
Just in case you missed it...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=128545

casdhf
06-12-2007, 06:00 AM
I think being limited to one word answers is a problem for him.

Mr. Miyagi
06-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Yeah I've called him on it too in his own thread and 3 times he hadn't responded.

But hey if you make a prediction you can bet your ass he'll tear it apart, unless of course you say we'll go 2-14.

Wys Guy
06-12-2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah I've called him on it too in his own thread and 3 times he hadn't responded.

But hey if you make a prediction you can bet your ass he'll tear it apart, unless of course you say we'll go 2-14.

LMAO Miyagi.

My predictions are laid out on my own site in avid detail and have been since the start of last season and then again in review. Cut the crap.

As to this season's predictions, maybe that's why mine are so spot on. B/c I don't knee jerk in June to predictions made before all the guys you say are going to show up and provide impact play fail to even make the roster or start in week 1.

You don't have to challenge me on my predictions. They will all, as usual, be posted front and center on my site a day or two before the season begins.

Let me ask you however, are you willing to ante up in all the categories that I make predictions?

Why don't you, after your last post here, go toe-to-toe with me on the front page as a "fan challenge" with me this fall?

Big talk there my friend. Now the gauntlet has been thrown. Accept?

Also, I do have an e-mail address. Assuming that I come here and peruse all the posts knocking and bashing me is absurd. I have better things to do with my time. I will happily engage in football debate/discussion, witness my exchanges with Jan Reimers and others, but I will not participate in adult Romper Room nonsense.

If you or anyone wants to or needs to get in touch with me and feels that it's all that important that it requires my immediate attention, my e-mail addy must be listed a hundred times in various places and least of all off of my moniker here and in any given article that I post at www.afceastreport.com (http://www.afceastreport.com).

But please have the respect to not think that I should come here and peruse your MBs for every post either calling me out or calling me something. Let's all behave like adults here. Don't be so lazy that you can't take 60 seconds to find my e-mail addy and then take the time and give me the respect of sending me a note.

I do the same when I want to contact someone here if their e-mail is available. After that I only use PMs as a last resort. I personally do not check in regularly enough to always get PMs in a timely manner nor do I prefer them since again, I don't "live here."

That's all. But accusing me of "not anteing up..." Tsk, Tsk! It won't be allowed.

Mr. Miyagi
06-12-2007, 11:38 AM
It won't be allowed.

:yawn:

It won't be allowed by whom? YOU? :rofl:

I already said in the very thread you started that individual category stats are nothing not bull****. I don't make predictions for them, they mean nothing.

The only prediction I will make is the season record, which, again, I stated in your thread that it's 10-6.

Now save me the longwinded runaround excuses and call it right here.

But I do have the feeling that this will go nowhere with you either. It certainly only shock anyone. :rolleyes:

patmoran2006
06-12-2007, 11:53 AM
I'll be the first to admit last year I picked the Bills to go 4-12.. In fact I said they'd be "the best 4-12 team in the history of the NFL."

Things may change.. Injuries may occur or a player or two really steps up during camp that I dont see coming now.. but for right now, I see the Bills going 5-11 this year.. One more bad year record-wise until we become a contender, provided Wilson does the right things next offseason.

YardRat
06-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Let me ask you however, are you willing to ante up in all the categories that I make predictions?

I am. I'm still waiting for the e-mail from you to confirm my acceptance in the other thread.

Dr. Lecter
06-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Predictions:

Home: 1-7 to 4-4

Road: 0-8 to 2-6

Division: 0-6 to 2-4

Prior to Bye Week: 1-6 +/- a game

Following Bye Week: 2-7 +/- a game

Reality:

Home: 4-4

Road: 3-5

Division: 3-3

Prior to Bye Week: 2-5

Following Bye Week: 5-4

Seems as if the predictions for the most important stat, wins/losses was a little off.

The Wysman was off the equivalent of the Dolphins being a terrible team vice a good one that they were expected to be. Had I expected the Dolphins to be so bad I would have factored things upward by a pair of games.

Regardless, two of five were on here, two were a game off, one was off by two games.

As usual, we’ll do the same thing next season. Any media and fans are welcome to join the Wysman in laying their credibility on the line once again.

More on how the season turned out soon.

Of course, there are reasons that have nothing to do with the Bills. It is somebody else's problem.

You predict between 1 and 6 wins (a fairly wide prediction). And you were still off. And you were off 3 games in the 2nd half.

Yet you tell us how great your predictions are and how terrible ours are.

Maybe you are guessing as much as we all do.

YardRat
06-12-2007, 08:22 PM
I should have looked that up. I didn't realize a full third of the season was acceptable as 'wiggle-room'.

This 'new math' is really ruining the world.

Philagape
06-12-2007, 09:03 PM
I predict between 4 and 12 wins. Book it.

Tatonka
06-12-2007, 10:51 PM
Seems as if the predictions for the most important stat, wins/losses was a little off.

Of course, there are reasons that have nothing to do with the Bills. It is somebody else's problem.

You predict between 1 and 6 wins (a fairly wide prediction). And you were still off. And you were off 3 games in the 2nd half.

Yet you tell us how great your predictions are and how terrible ours are.

Maybe you are guessing as much as we all do.

someone just got served.

Michael82
06-13-2007, 12:55 AM
:rofl:

jmb1099
06-13-2007, 07:56 AM
Not that I have sent Wys an email about any of this, but it seems like there are multiple posters who cannot get a response. Weird.

Mr. Miyagi
06-13-2007, 08:24 AM
I'll go with 8-8 +/- 7 games. Any media and fans are welcome to join the Miyagisan in laying their credibility on the line once again.

casdhf
06-13-2007, 08:34 AM
I'll go one step further: we'll play at least 16 games this season!

Saratoga Slim
06-13-2007, 08:54 AM
I predict that the Goodyear blimp does not crash into the field one single time this year.

Wys Guy
06-13-2007, 04:50 PM
I am. I'm still waiting for the e-mail from you to confirm my acceptance in the other thread.

Sorry YardRat, but I haven't received a single e-mail from anyone here at my site addy. It's the same as my addy on this board, so if you tried from there then it may be a technical glitsch here, I have no idea.

Try from my site in one of my articles and just cut and paste the addy into your Outlook.

But I haven't received anything from you or anyone else here. I always get back to anyone that e-mails me except for notes where every third word begins with "F" and has four letters or is otherwise entirely disrespectful.

Wys Guy
06-13-2007, 04:54 PM
FWIW, I just checked my settings and my e-mail addy is correct and I've got the box checked that says to allow e-mail from members.

So I have no idea why yours are not getting through.

Wys Guy
06-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Not that I have sent Wys an email about any of this, but it seems like there are multiple posters who cannot get a response. Weird.

I haven't gotten an e-mail from any of them 1099. In fact, I even went to my e-mail server at my hoster and went through everything, even the spam that's been removed, in detail, since June 1st and found absolutely nothing, not one e-mail that was overlooked. So either they're flat out lying or their e-mails aren't even hitting my server. I've had one (1) instance that I'm aware of from someone over the past month, but that's it. The rest of his stuff is getting through.

Just like they don't ante up here, they certainly won't ante up with me directly. There are one word descriptions for people like that.

Notice that they all take potshots at me here for some of my predictions while ignoring the slew of others that I was dead nuts spot on.

It's all selective BS and just one more reason why MBs aren't all that much fun for many people. It's like a fraternity getting into a fight 20-on-1 and somewhere in there the 20 think it's fair. ;)

Nevertheless,

Wys Guy
06-13-2007, 05:10 PM

I haven't gotten an e-mail from any of them 1099. In fact, I even went to my e-mail server at my hoster and went through everything, even the spam that's been removed, in detail, since June 1st and found absolutely nothing, not one e-mail that was overlooked. So either they're flat out lying or their e-mails aren't even hitting my server. I've had one (1) instance that I'm aware of from someone over the past month, but that's it. The rest of his stuff is getting through.

Just like they don't ante up here, they certainly won't ante up with me directly. There are one word descriptions for people like that.

Notice that they all take potshots at me here for some of my predictions while ignoring the slew of others that I was dead nuts spot on.

It's all selective BS and just one more reason why MBs aren't all that much fun for many people. It's like a fraternity getting into a fight 20-on-1 and somewhere in there the 20 think it's fair. ;)

Nevertheless, as

Wys Guy
06-13-2007, 05:12 PM

Nevertheless, as promised, once the season nears, I'll post the list of stats that I make predictions on, which will be fairly detailed, and see who here will have the onions to step into the ring. I'll pretty much guarantee that the biggest talkers and glass-house-stone-throwers won't ante up. I'd like to see Tatonka ante up too.

But we'll see. It's far too early now. Half the team can die from a tornado between now and the season opener. LOL

DraftBoy
06-13-2007, 05:16 PM

Nevertheless, as promised, once the season nears, I'll post the list of stats that I make predictions on, which will be fairly detailed, and see who here will have the onions to step into the ring. I'll pretty much guarantee that the biggest talkers and glass-house-stone-throwers won't ante up. I'd like to see Tatonka ante up too.

But we'll see. It's far too early now. Half the team can die from a tornado between now and the season opener. LOL

Ill let you know once you make your perdictions, till then all the yap jabbing your doing means nothing.

Wys Guy
06-13-2007, 05:20 PM
It always does nothing. No one responds.

We'll see who does this year after all the big talk.

I'm curious to see then either the laughable explanations as to the gross miscalculations, or the silly attempts at reconciling what will end up being quite accurate predictions on individual team stat categories with a 10-6 record that some predict.

Wys Guy
06-13-2007, 05:22 PM
PS The other thing that I'm going to find quite amusing will be all the venom coming from these same MBs against Levy and Jauron following the '08 season.

Should be quite entertaining.