PDA

View Full Version : Fanball's Bills fantasy preview

Philagape
06-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Keep an Eye On: The Bills offense made strides late last year, primarily due to the development of quarterback J.P. Losman. Losman already has a great connection with Evans and offensive coordinator Steve Fairchild plans to give him more responsibility this year; even introducing a no-huddle element during offseason workouts. While we'll be keeping one eye on Losman's ability to handle the increased responsibility, the bigger issue is an offensive line that's been downright brutal for years. Dockery should immediately make the left side of that unit a strength, but the right side is a work-in-progress that could very well make or break the fantasy fates of Losman, Evans, and Lynch.

http://www.fanball.com/fb/article.cfm/ID.9962/Football

cocamide
06-12-2007, 10:26 AM
I'm excited to see how the new offense looks. I really hope JP can handle it.

Don't Panic
06-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Right side is definitely still a question. Hard to overlook that fact.

Wys Guy
06-12-2007, 11:19 AM
It's all gonna come down to how Lynch plays. If he adds another dimension, we'll see an uptick in the play of the O. If not, things wont' be much different unless Losman learns to throw a solid Short-Medium game.

Everyone's focus this preseason should be how Losman's short-medium game is. If that isn't looking sharp, regardless of how well he hits his targets 20+ yards downfield, then we're hurting heading into the season unless Lynch becomes a prodigy.

I have an article about Fairchild and the Bills' O coming out on Wednesday. Already posted, just awaiting Wed. Read it. There's some extremely interesting information in there for anyone thinking that our O can thrive on a Losman-to-Evans (or anyone) deep game there.

We didn't run the fewest plays of any team in the league last year by a sizeable margin for no viable reason. There were reasons for it alright.

madness
06-12-2007, 11:37 AM
During organized team activities, something with the name "DiGiorio" stenciled to the back of his jersey was starting at middle linebacker, with Posluszny and Angelo Crowell serving as wingmen.

:snicker: