PDA

View Full Version : NFL Live

Bling
06-13-2007, 02:17 PM
Schlereth says Losman has matured, and if he continues to progress he's a good QB in this league.

He also said that Dockery is average at best, and Walker blows. Says that the OLine is still very much questionable.

patmoran2006
06-13-2007, 02:23 PM
I agree about Losman.

I semi-disagree about Dockery. He's not a pro bowler, but he's a big improvement over what we had at guard.

I 1000000% agree about Walker and people will be calling for Pennington here within the first month of the season.. watch

THATHURMANATOR
06-13-2007, 02:24 PM
I agree about Losman.

I semi-disagree about Dockery. He's not a pro bowler, but he's a big improvement over what we had at guard.

I 1000000% agree about Walker and people will be calling for Pennington here within the first month of the season.. watch
Hopefully Walker can surprise. Can he play guard at all?

Dr. Lecter
06-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Did actaully use the term "blows"? :D

BILLSROCK1212
06-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Hopefully Walker can surprise. Can he play guard at all?yup that's what he is better at

justasportsfan
06-13-2007, 02:33 PM
I agree about Losman.

Deja vu. Replace JP with Reyes , Dockery with Andre' Davis and Walker with Losman. Those were his opinions last year. He has since changed his mind.

Mitchy moo
06-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Walker wants to get paid without showing us what he can do with the guys around him?? Drop his final year and throw him a decent bone for reporting and let's get him going. If he can play solid ball, agree to sign him to a long term deal mid-season. If he is good for nothing, let him play out his contract and move on without him. We have to get him here and see what he can do and play for his upside, if any.

Mr. Miyagi
06-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Walker wants to get paid without showing us what he can do with the guys around him?? Drop his final year and throw him a decent bone for reporting and let's get him going. If he can play solid ball, agree to sign him to a long term deal mid-season. If he is good for nothing, let him play out his contract and move on without him. We have to get him here and see what he can do and play for his upside, if any.
Different Walker. On this thread they're talking about Langston Walker, on the OL.

Carlton Bailey
06-13-2007, 02:43 PM
Brian Baldinger has Dockery as a top three guard in the NFL. To each his own, and I'd rather take the opinion of someone from NFL Net than ESPN.

TedMock
06-13-2007, 03:00 PM
I agree on Losman - IF he continues to improve. He's one step away (short-medium game).

I disagree on Dockery. I've seen him play several times. He's good. Then again Washington's entire o-line is/was good.

I have no idea about Langston Walker. He played for Oakland, so how many times did I realistically see him? A couple maybe. No, I was not looking to see how Langston Walker was doing in the game as it was long before I had any interest in his play.

Yes. I have Sunday ticket. No. I didn't choose to watch Raiders games in the afternoon. There are usually better games on and the local networks always cover the Redskins. Since I have so many friends out here who are Skins fans I'd usually watch those games when they played after the Bills - along with another via flipping through DTV. Again, I didn't typically choose the Raiders. I doubt any of us did.

Mudflap1
06-13-2007, 03:09 PM
Obviously Oakland was horrible on offense across the board last year. I don't think it's a mystery that Langston Walker was definitely not a good football player last year either. However, I think the trick is to see if our staff and personnel on offense around Walker, along with a different environment, can turn a guy who has the physical tools to be a very good offensive linemen into just that, and not an underachiever who is way overpaid if his play equals that of last season. In essence, we have another Mike Williams on our hands. Hopefully, Langston Walker develops the potential he and Mike Williams both share(d).

Jon

raphael120
06-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Oi...another Mike Williams.

I hope not.

Trick us once, shame on you...trick us twice...

Nighthawk
06-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Schlereth says Losman has matured, and if he continues to progress he's a good QB in this league.

He also said that Dockery is average at best, and Walker blows. Says that the OLine is still very much questionable.

If he said that about the Bills OL, I'd love to hear what he has to say about the mess in Miami! The Bills OL will be 10 times better than the Miami line this year, so you posting this is kind of silly.

patmoran2006
06-13-2007, 06:58 PM
If he said that about the Bills OL, I'd love to hear what he has to say about the mess in Miami! The Bills OL will be 10 times better than the Miami line this year, so you posting this is kind of silly.
WHy are you criticizing and basically ridiculing someone else for posting news that was reported on ESPN and quoted by one of their guys?

It's not like Bling said it himself and I dont recall in his post comparing Buffalo to Miami's OL

X-Era
06-13-2007, 07:19 PM

Well be spank the Fins at both spots so Im still happy!

Bling
06-13-2007, 07:24 PM

Was that at all necessary? Really think about it. Did you contribute to the board by posting that? Some posters here are entirely too sensitive about the Bills.

1) I did not make the opinion.

2) I know what crappy players look like whether I root for than or not. I can call Derrick Dockery a non-Pro Bowl player, mediocre player. Who I root for does not matter. Are you allowed to comment on how mediocre Ronnie Brown is when your RB hasn't played a down? Are you allowed to talk about Marty Booker when you have Peerless Price as your #2? Can you even talk about Defense when you compare it to Miami's? No. But you still do. It's a rather lame excuse used too often on this board. It holds ZERO merit.

3) I'm not 98% of the board that claims to watch players they've never seen in their life. The only player on the Washington Redskin's O-Line I know is Chris Samuels if he's still on that team. From what I hear, Samuels is pretty good. I don't know though, so I won't comment on Samuels. As I'm also not commenting on Dockery because I don't know about him. I know that he's not been to a Pro Bowl. I know he was paid big money. I know he's expected to be better than whoever he's replaced. Is that enough to make an opinion? Not in my book.

Bling
06-13-2007, 07:26 PM
Well be spank the Fins at both spots so Im still happy!

Whatever makes you sleep better at night...

camelcowboy
06-13-2007, 07:28 PM
WHy are you criticizing and basically ridiculing someone else for posting news that was reported on ESPN and quoted by one of their guys?

It's not like Bling said it himself and I dont recall in his post comparing Buffalo to Miami's OL i agree about the comment being off based for this thread, but i don't disagree with the point that Miami's oline is in far worst shape then the bills.

Bling
06-13-2007, 07:31 PM
i agree about the comment being off based for this thread, but i don't disagree with the point that Miami's oline is in far worst shape then the bills.

I don't think anybody (even FTP) disagrees. Who knows what's going on in Miami. There's a chance there will be 5 new starters this year (although 3 are just former starters moving to new positions). Miami kept their 2 best young studs, 1 dud and have 2 spots to fill. The O-Line is a mess.

camelcowboy
06-13-2007, 07:48 PM
I don't think anybody (even FTP) disagrees. Who knows what's going on in Miami. There's a chance there will be 5 new starters this year (although 3 are just former starters moving to new positions). Miami kept their 2 best young studs, 1 dud and have 2 spots to fill. The O-Line is a mess. Yeah you guys have your version of mike williams in Vernon Carey this will be the year that determines if he stays in the league.

patmoran2006
06-13-2007, 07:54 PM
Let's see.

You got one guy who insults someone for REPORTING news from TV show without even offering an opinon just quoting someone else.

Then you have a CLOWN who "groans" because the question is asked "why the insult?"

Pretty pathetic. Then again, that should show the validity of "rep" on here.

Pinkerton Security
06-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Oi...another Mike Williams.

I hope not.

Trick us once, shame on you...trick us twice...

according to our president, the finish of the sentence IS!

-....you cant fool me twice.

As far as ESPN goes, I hate Schlereth and would like to see him die a slow painful death:str8face:

However, he knows a thing or 2 about good O-lines, so its hard to completely discount his opinion on Dockery and walker. I would be absolutely fine with starting Pennington, and that is the main reason i was a little confused with the Walker signing. I thought Pennington did a good job last year for the most part, and he was only a rook. I guess its ultimately up to the coaches, but I'd rather start Pennington.

feelthepain
06-13-2007, 09:46 PM
i agree about the comment being off based for this thread, but i don't disagree with the point that Miami's oline is in far worst shape then the bills.

I think that's called blind hope.

feelthepain
06-13-2007, 09:49 PM
Yeah you guys have your version of mike williams in Vernon Carey this will be the year that determines if he stays in the league.

Dude seriously, do a little research.

Goobylal
06-13-2007, 10:04 PM
However, he knows a thing or 2 about good O-lines, so its hard to completely discount his opinion on Dockery and walker. I would be absolutely fine with starting Pennington, and that is the main reason i was a little confused with the Walker signing. I thought Pennington did a good job last year for the most part, and he was only a rook. I guess its ultimately up to the coaches, but I'd rather start Pennington.
Pennington looked good because the Bills rarely ran his way (they went to the right 1/6 of the time) and no one remembers that they averaged 3.8 YPC. He was also given a ton of help by the TE, which is why Royal and Everett barely had any receptions. At worst Walker will be a huge upgrade in the running game. As for the passing game, hard to say if the sacks he gave up last year in Oakland were because of him or the scheme/team, but the Bills can still give him a little help from the TE, like chipping the DE/rusher before releasing into his pattern.

evol4276
06-14-2007, 02:11 AM
schlareth looks like george michaels. i dislike him.

Crisis
06-14-2007, 02:47 AM
Let's see.

You got one guy who insults someone for REPORTING news from TV show without even offering an opinon just quoting someone else.

Then you have a CLOWN who "groans" because the question is asked "why the insult?"

ionno, I think your rep correctly displays how big of a tool you are.

gr8slayer
06-14-2007, 09:52 AM
I have broken down five games of Dockery's. I was impressed for the most part.

Luisito23
06-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Miami's OL BLOWS!!!....:rrich:

GO BILLS!!!!!

Nighthawk
06-14-2007, 06:36 PM

It's not like Bling said it himself and I dont recall in his post comparing Buffalo to Miami's OL

Are you serious?!?! He's doing it to get people going...not to state a point. Seriously, get a clue.

Nighthawk
06-14-2007, 06:38 PM
Let's see.

Are you seriously trying to start something with me? What...nobody else to criticize...Pat? As much as you hate the Bills and the fans on this board, why do you continue to come here?

justasportsfan
06-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Are you seriously trying to start something with me? What...nobody else to criticize...Pat? As much as you hate the Bills and the fans on this board, why do you continue to come here?
He couldn't fool the fans here into thinking he was a somebody. He instead had the opposite effect just like ICE. Now he thinks we're all homers.

patmoran2006
06-14-2007, 08:00 PM
I dont hate the Bills.. far from it.

and I dont hate anybody on the board either.. That's kind of shallow and shortsighted. Some people's rah rah tendencies bother me at times, but not to the point of hatrid.

feelthepain
06-14-2007, 10:13 PM
Miami's OL BLOWS!!!....:rrich:

GO BILLS!!!!!

The Bills Oline couldn't collectively spell BLOWS!!!!

Pinkerton Security
06-15-2007, 06:36 AM
The Bills Oline couldn't collectively spell BLOWS!!!!

dude honestly when all you can think of for a comeback is questioning our o-line's spelling abilities, the well is dry son.

and btw I'm not saying the bills o-line is anything great but every article ive read about Trent Green signing with Miami has questioned whether you line can protect the poor bastard. must have SOME validity.

gr8slayer
06-15-2007, 07:08 AM
dude honestly when all you can think of for a comeback is questioning our o-line's spelling abilities, the well is dry son.

and btw I'm not saying the bills o-line is anything great but every article ive read about Trent Green signing with Miami has questioned whether you line can protect the poor bastard. must have SOME validity.
When you are 41, still living with your mother and having to pay people to hang out with you that's what happens.

feelthepain
06-15-2007, 07:38 AM

Soooo, insulting a Dolphins line that finished 20th overall in 06 while your pathetic line was ranked 28th overall is smart? I would really love to know where Bill fans are getting the illusion their line is better, cause their 06 stats don't support that opinion.

And when you're a Bill fan all you can do is dream, because you sure have nothing to remember.

Pinkerton Security
06-15-2007, 07:48 AM
Soooo, insulting a Dolphins line that finished 20th overall in 06 while your pathetic line was ranked 28th overall is smart? I would really love to know where Bill fans are getting the illusion their line is better, cause their 06 stats don't support that opinion.

And when you're a Bill fan all you can do is dream, because you sure have nothing to remember.
I'm not sure exactly where the stats for offensive lines come up, besides sacks allowed. And first of all, where did I insult their line??? I said it was a cause for concern. I am concerned with our line, and you should concerned with yours.

And when you're a dolphins fan who isnt even welcome on dolphins boards because you're a loser and have nothing better to do than go onto your rival teams board and post BS to get a rise out of people so you can get a "rise" out of your little one all you can do is dream, because that tihng that people call a life just doesnt happen for you.

feelthepain
06-15-2007, 07:56 AM
I'm not sure exactly where the stats for offensive lines come up, besides sacks allowed. And first of all, where did I insult their line??? I said it was a cause for concern. I am concerned with our line, and you should concerned with yours.

And when you're a dolphins fan who isnt even welcome on dolphins boards because you're a loser and have nothing better to do than go onto your rival teams board and post BS to get a rise out of people so you can get a "rise" out of your little one all you can do is dream, because that tihng that people call a life just doesnt happen for you.

Sacks allowed: Bills 47 -Dolphins 40

Passing : Bills 28th- Dolphins 13th

Rushing: Bills 27th- Dolphins 22 * Ronnie mised 3 games with broken finger including the 2nd game against the Bills.

I don't know, all those stats clearly favor the Fins Oline....but delusional Bill fans somehow think their Line is not only better, but superior with the addition of Dockery.

BTW, try growing up and taking some resposibility for the piss poor posting you and other Bill fans do, buch of whinny children who can't stand anyone not giving out compliments with every post, meanwhile you can just post any way you like like you're immune to bad posting simply because you're a Bill fan. I only get out of line when I get it first....do some research before you call someone out. Typical poor us Bill fan post.

Pinkerton Security
06-15-2007, 08:01 AM

Rushing: Bills 27th- Dolphins 22 * Ronnie mised 3 games with broken finger including the 2nd game against the Bills.

I don't know, all those stats clearly favor the Fins Oline....but delusional Bill fans somehow think their Line is not only better, but superior with the addition of Dockery.

All im trying to get across is that I never said anywhere that our o-line was better than yours. All i said was that your line is a reason for concern, so is ours.

HHURRICANE
06-15-2007, 08:04 AM
Bling's post never said that Miami's line was better. Don't shoot the messenger.

Here's some facts that pretty much dispute any doubts about this year's line, again:

1) Anyone that doesn't understand that Dockery is a huge upgrade over Reyes or Gandy (Mr. Shechter included) shouldn't be reporting on the Bills.

2) The line got better, after the bye, with only Fowler remaing at his current position. I have heard NFL Network refer to Peters as "the best young LT in the league" at our mini-camp. Maybe Adam should watch his own show.

3) Langston Walker was a very expensive gamble for RT. However, Pennington played well at RT and supposedly Butler is even better at the position. Langston Walker played well at RG in Oakland and may end up at RG before it's all said and done.

4) Before we right off Walker, let's remember that the entire line in Oakland sucked. There was alot of conversation around the league that it had alot more to do with the coaching and how antiquated it was and less about the talent.

5) If Walker does solidfy the RT position does anyone understand how much talent is fighting for the RG job?

You want to bet money? Bet on the line being the most improved part of this team. This would be the easiest money I take all year.

Bulldog
06-15-2007, 08:04 AM

And you still couldn't beat the Bills last year. My favorite game was when Miami made Denney look like Bruce Smith in his prime. If your o-line allows 3 sacks to Ryan Denney before halftime, they must be real legit. Get lost troll.

feelthepain
06-15-2007, 08:07 AM
All im trying to get across is that I never said anywhere that our o-line was better than yours. All i said was that your line is a reason for concern, so is ours.

You aren't the only Bill fan on this site and most of them feel the Bills Oline has not only been fixed, but was better then the Dolphins to start with. Now the Bills add Dockery and they are much better without playing a game?? You don't see me talking about how much better Miami's Oline is, because I don't and won't know till they take the field and play, but most Bill fans don't have to wait, to read their opinions it's a guarantee the Bills line is fixed. I simply point the Bills haven't played a game yet to prove they are better.

feelthepain
06-15-2007, 08:11 AM
And you still couldn't beat the Bills last year. My favorite game was when Miami made Denney look like Bruce Smith in his prime. If your o-line allows 3 sacks to Ryan Denney before halftime, they must be real legit. Get lost troll.

Typicall denial argument...the season is 16 games long, not 2 but then again that's simple math and I guess anything a 1st grader could do is just a bit much for you to match, I understand.

Get lost troll

Translation: sniff sniff boo hoo, go away you big meanie, or I'm gonna cry. Cause we only want people here that tell us how great we are.

Bulldog
06-15-2007, 08:16 AM
Typicall denial argument...the season is 16 games long, not 2 but then again that's simple math and I guess anything a 1st grader could do is just a bit much for you to match, I understand.

Translation: sniff sniff boo hoo, go away you big meanie, or I'm gonna cry. Cause we only want people here that tell us how great we are.

Three sacks allowed to Ryan Denney before halftime. 0-2

feelthepain
06-15-2007, 08:34 AM
Three sacks allowed to Ryan Denney before halftime. 0-2

Dolphins: Miami 17 games above 500. in the series matchup with Buffalo, Miami three SB's in a row, 2 SB titles back to back, a perfect season, an entire decade of winning the season series against the Bills.

:lolpoint::monkeyp:Bills: 4 SB loses in a row:loser::cry::stretcher

Dr. Lecter
06-15-2007, 08:35 AM
Everybody stop the smack talk.

Thanks.

Bulldog
06-15-2007, 08:40 AM
Dolphins: Miami 17 games above 500. in the series matchup with Buffalo, Miami three SB's in a row, 2 SB titles back to back, a perfect season, an entire decade of winning the season series against the Bills.

Poor FTP has nothing recent to go on, so he has to resort to the usual undefeated season claim. Too bad that when all that happened you were still a wet spot in your moms underwear.

Bulldog
06-15-2007, 08:44 AM
Sorry, I posted that before I saw your warning.

PECKERWOOD
06-15-2007, 01:46 PM
Perhaps if Shlereth spent less time making appearances on Soap Operas he would take notice that Buffalo took considerable measures in upgrading their OL this offseason.

camelcowboy
06-17-2007, 01:36 AM
Dude seriously, do a little research. Research on what? get your head out of your arse. I've watched plenty enough games to see the guy is on the hotseat im not making that bold of a statement. His play has been quite suspect.

camelcowboy
06-17-2007, 01:39 AM
I think that's called blind hope. Its called observation. bills addressed their oline problem. Miami is crossing their fingers hoping the line doesn't get whoever is playing qb or RB killed.

feelthepain
06-17-2007, 03:39 AM
Research on what? get your head out of your arse. I've watched plenty enough games to see the guy is on the hotseat im not making that bold of a statement. His play has been quite suspect.

Crey should have been a probowler last year.....what the hell are you talking about hotseat????????? Obviously you didn't watch enough games. Miami's Oline from week 5 to week 16 gave up an avg. of 1.6 sacks a game good enough for 6th in the league in 06. You're clueless!

feelthepain
06-17-2007, 03:45 AM
Its called observation. bills addressed their oline problem. Miami is crossing their fingers hoping the line doesn't get whoever is playing qb or RB killed.

Miami also addressed their Oline where have you been?? We drafted two OLinemen and brought in a few veterans. What did the Bills do that was better? You added an Olinemen that's never even been to a probowl and another that was a turnstyle in Oakland and that's what youy call addressing your Oline?? Gotta love how Bill fans are allowed to claim greatness with every signing, but no one else can do the same, classic!

Goobylal
06-17-2007, 10:29 AM
The Dols added Chris Liwienski and Mike Rosenthal, two journeyman players who didn't even start more than a handful of games with their respective teams last year, in FA. And counting on rookie OL is never a sound plan, even high 1st round "can't miss" players.

As it stands right now and until proven otherwise, there's not a Miami O-lineman I'd take over his counterpart on the Bills' O-line. Peters and Dockery beat anything Miami could lineup at LT and LG respectively and will prove to be among the best tandem in the NFL. Fowler is a wash with Hadnot, who might not even play center anymore. And I've heard that Shelton will play RT instead of Carey, who I would have taken over Walker. And if the Dols decide to start a rookie, much less two, fuggedaboudit!

Bling
06-17-2007, 11:49 AM
As it stands right now and until proven otherwise, there's not a Miami O-lineman I'd take over his counterpart on the Bills' O-line. Peters and Dockery beat anything Miami could lineup at LT and LG respectively and will prove to be among the best tandem in the NFL. Fowler is a wash with Hadnot, who might not even play center anymore. And I've heard that Shelton will play RT instead of Carey, who I would have taken over Walker. And if the Dols decide to start a rookie, much less two, fuggedaboudit!

LT - Carey
LG - Liwenski
C - Satele
RG - Hadnot
RT - Shelton

feelthepain
06-17-2007, 01:08 PM
As it stands right now and until proven otherwise, there's not a Miami O-lineman I'd take over his counterpart on the Bills' O-line. Peters and Dockery beat anything Miami could lineup at LT and LG respectively and will prove to be among the best tandem in the NFL. Fowler is a wash with Hadnot, who might not even play center anymore. And I've heard that Shelton will play RT instead of Carey, who I would have taken over Walker. And if the Dols decide to start a rookie, much less two, fuggedaboudit

Like I said, only Bill fans are allowed to give credit to their team before a single snap is taken in a real game. "will prove to be among the best tandem in the NFL". Ofcourse you want to think that, but your Oline was one of the worst in the league last year and now you have one of the best lesft sides in the league??? How does that happen? You Bill fans love to toot your own horns with little in the way of fact or proof. Infact 90% of the time it's just the opposite, your teams usually the worst at something while you're telling everyone how they will suddenly be the best, it's laughable.

You have a rookie RB, a QB that's never done more then play avg. football at best, one threat at WR and no TE. Yet somehow your Oline coming from 28th overall in the league will have one of the best tandems in football. I can't make this any clearer, but you're doing nothing more then speculating on the highest level. For a Bill fan to say "there's not a Miami O-lineman I'd take over his counterpart on the Bills' O-line" thrills me to no end, Bill fans spend more time trying to turn hope into fact then any fans in the league. The Bills Offensive stats in 06 are documented, your "OPINION" is unfounded and unproven, I'll take the facts over your hope & speculation 10 times out of 10 times.

camelcowboy
06-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Crey should have been a probowler last year.....what the hell are you talking about hotseat????????? Obviously you didn't watch enough games. Miami's Oline from week 5 to week 16 gave up an avg. of 1.6 sacks a game good enough for 6th in the league in 06. You're clueless! he's chicken **** that you have turned into chicken salad due to your blinding homer views. Probowler what a joke.

patmoran2006
06-17-2007, 01:38 PM

That's nothing but **** talking and an OBVIOUS intent to incite Bills fans. It has NOTHIGN to do with anything.

Why are you even here?

camelcowboy
06-17-2007, 01:49 PM
Miami also addressed their Oline where have you been?? We drafted two OLinemen and brought in a few veterans. What did the Bills do that was better? You added an Olinemen that's never even been to a probowl and another that was a turnstyle in Oakland and that's what youy call addressing your Oline?? Gotta love how Bill fans are allowed to claim greatness with every signing, but no one else can do the same, classic! Just because he hasn't been to the probowl means he's a reach. Grow up! The best players in the league hardly ever play in the probowl. Which may give a chance for your theory of a turd like Carey actually making the probowl. The bills o-line has made steady improvement since the bye last season. Even if walker "a pick up im not very happy with myself" turns out to be crap, Pennington came on real strong last season and i would love to see him start.

Satele i like, Morimo is a depth player, but if a couple rookies and a few journeymen help you feel comfortable with your situation then more power to you.

camelcowboy
06-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Like I said, only Bill fans are allowed to give credit to their team before a single snap is taken in a real game. "will prove to be among the best tandem in the NFL". Ofcourse you want to think that, but your Oline was one of the worst in the league last year and now you have one of the best lesft sides in the league??? How does that happen? You Bill fans love to toot your own horns with little in the way of fact or proof. Infact 90% of the time it's just the opposite, your teams usually the worst at something while you're telling everyone how they will suddenly be the best, it's laughable.

You have a rookie RB, a QB that's never done more then play avg. football at best, one threat at WR and no TE. Yet somehow your Oline coming from 28th overall in the league will have one of the best tandems in football. I can't make this any clearer, but you're doing nothing more then speculating on the highest level. For a Bill fan to say "there's not a Miami O-lineman I'd take over his counterpart on the Bills' O-line" thrills me to no end, Bill fans spend more time trying to turn hope into fact then any fans in the league. The Bills Offensive stats in 06 are documented, your "OPINION" is unfounded and unproven, I'll take the facts over your hope & speculation 10 times out of 10 times.

You have a qb that should have retired. A 26 yearold rookie, and a underachieving gimp who has done nothing in this league since moss changed teams. Your running back can't stay healthy, and your WR play has been average at best. Only decent tightend that was on your roster is gone and your line is a joke despite your attempts to convince yourself other wise. You better hope your defense isn't too old to carry the team this year because your offense is a couple years away, and thats being kind. Spin it how ever you want the bills and dolphins will be fighting for 3rd place in the division this year. Im not blind the bills are a year or two away the dolphins are in the same boat.

Goobylal
06-17-2007, 02:11 PM

Prior to the start of last season I told you that Culpepper would be a bust and you spouted the same "Bills homer, speculation, blah, blah, blah" stuff then. Sorry but I call 'em like I see 'em. I have never said one thing about Miami's defense being bad, much less said the Bills' defense will be/was better, have I? So what, I'm a homer when it comes to the Bills' offense but not the defense?

As for comparing O-lines, if Miami's O-line is what Bling says, then I stand by what I said 100%. So too would most sane people. Peters and Dockery over Carey and Liwienski is a no-brainer. Fowler over a rookie Satele is pretty much one as well, seeing as how the OC makes the line calls and how rookies usually aren't strong enough to handle NFL DT's. Hadnot is at best a wash with Preston and neither are world-beaters at this point. And Shelton should NOT be a tackle. At the least Walker will be a beast in the running game.

And as for Losman, he finished 13th in passing yards (that's above average) and 11th in QB rating and TD passes (also above average), despite a poor O-line, no TE (which is Miami's situation now, now that McMicheals is gone), 1 WR, and a RB who never studied his playbook and couldn't be bothered to pass block. That's the reason the Bills signed 2 OL (moreover, guys who actually started on their teams more than a handful of games) and drafted a RB (the easiest position for a rookie to make an immediate impact, not that replacing McGahee's 990 yards and 3.8 YPC will be so hard to do) who can run AND catch. Actually make that 2 RB's who can do that. And the best part is that the Bills are in the 2nd year of their offensive system whereas Miami is in the first year of theirs.

feelthepain
06-17-2007, 04:21 PM
You have a qb that should have retired. A 26 yearold rookie, and a underachieving gimp who has done nothing in this league since moss changed teams. Your running back can't stay healthy, and your WR play has been average at best. Only decent tightend that was on your roster is gone and your line is a joke despite your attempts to convince yourself other wise. You better hope your defense isn't too old to carry the team this year because your offense is a couple years away, and thats being kind. Spin it how ever you want the bills and dolphins will be fighting for 3rd place in the division this year. Im not blind the bills are a year or two away the dolphins are in the same boat.

Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

camelcowboy
06-17-2007, 07:27 PM
Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see. i agree, disagree with each other or not i can't wait for football season :up:

feelthepain
06-17-2007, 07:50 PM
i agree, disagree with each other or not i can't wait for football season :up:

Me either.

Goobylal
06-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Was that "we'll have to wait and see" also for me? Or are you ignoring me or agreeing with me?

BTW, you also thought Shelton would be a stud OL and like with Culpepper, I told you he'd be a bust. Looks like they're trying to justify that large contract they gave him by keeping him and trying him out at RT. Kind of like how the Bills were forced to keep Mike Williams.