X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bling
    • Jul 2004

NFL Live

Schlereth says Losman has matured, and if he continues to progress he's a good QB in this league.

He also said that Dockery is average at best, and Walker blows. Says that the OLine is still very much questionable.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: NFL Live

I agree about Losman.

I semi-disagree about Dockery. He's not a pro bowler, but he's a big improvement over what we had at guard.

I 1000000% agree about Walker and people will be calling for Pennington here within the first month of the season.. watch

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
      I agree about Losman.

I semi-disagree about Dockery. He's not a pro bowler, but he's a big improvement over what we had at guard.

I 1000000% agree about Walker and people will be calling for Pennington here within the first month of the season.. watch
      Hopefully Walker can surprise. Can he play guard at all?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

Did actaully use the term "blows"?
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          Hopefully Walker can surprise. Can he play guard at all?
          yup that's what he is better at

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            I agree about Losman.

Deja vu. Replace JP with Reyes , Dockery with Andre' Davis and Walker with Losman. Those were his opinions last year. He has since changed his mind.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Walker wants to get paid without showing us what he can do with the guys around him?? Drop his final year and throw him a decent bone for reporting and let's get him going. If he can play solid ball, agree to sign him to a long term deal mid-season. If he is good for nothing, let him play out his contract and move on without him. We have to get him here and see what he can do and play for his upside, if any.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                Walker wants to get paid without showing us what he can do with the guys around him?? Drop his final year and throw him a decent bone for reporting and let's get him going. If he can play solid ball, agree to sign him to a long term deal mid-season. If he is good for nothing, let him play out his contract and move on without him. We have to get him here and see what he can do and play for his upside, if any.
                Different Walker. On this thread they're talking about Langston Walker, on the OL.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Brian Baldinger has Dockery as a top three guard in the NFL. To each his own, and I'd rather take the opinion of someone from NFL Net than ESPN.

Comment

• TedMock
                    • Jul 2002

I agree on Losman - IF he continues to improve. He's one step away (short-medium game).

I disagree on Dockery. I've seen him play several times. He's good. Then again Washington's entire o-line is/was good.

I have no idea about Langston Walker. He played for Oakland, so how many times did I realistically see him? A couple maybe. No, I was not looking to see how Langston Walker was doing in the game as it was long before I had any interest in his play.

Yes. I have Sunday ticket. No. I didn't choose to watch Raiders games in the afternoon. There are usually better games on and the local networks always cover the Redskins. Since I have so many friends out here who are Skins fans I'd usually watch those games when they played after the Bills - along with another via flipping through DTV. Again, I didn't typically choose the Raiders. I doubt any of us did.

Comment

• Mudflap1
                      Next Question!
                      • Nov 2004

Obviously Oakland was horrible on offense across the board last year. I don't think it's a mystery that Langston Walker was definitely not a good football player last year either. However, I think the trick is to see if our staff and personnel on offense around Walker, along with a different environment, can turn a guy who has the physical tools to be a very good offensive linemen into just that, and not an underachiever who is way overpaid if his play equals that of last season. In essence, we have another Mike Williams on our hands. Hopefully, Langston Walker develops the potential he and Mike Williams both share(d).

Jon

Comment

• raphael120
                        Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                        • Oct 2005

Oi...another Mike Williams.

I hope not.

Trick us once, shame on you...trick us twice...

Comment

• Nighthawk
                          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bling
                          Schlereth says Losman has matured, and if he continues to progress he's a good QB in this league.

He also said that Dockery is average at best, and Walker blows. Says that the OLine is still very much questionable.
                          If he said that about the Bills OL, I'd love to hear what he has to say about the mess in Miami! The Bills OL will be 10 times better than the Miami line this year, so you posting this is kind of silly.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                            If he said that about the Bills OL, I'd love to hear what he has to say about the mess in Miami! The Bills OL will be 10 times better than the Miami line this year, so you posting this is kind of silly.
                            WHy are you criticizing and basically ridiculing someone else for posting news that was reported on ESPN and quoted by one of their guys?

It's not like Bling said it himself and I dont recall in his post comparing Buffalo to Miami's OL

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• X-Era
                              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bling

Well be spank the Fins at both spots so Im still happy!

Comment

Working...
                              X