PDA

View Full Version : Bills Are Covered for 20 Straight Minutes on NFL Total Access

raphael120
06-13-2007, 03:10 PM
I was very well suprised to see the emphasis on Buffalo yesterday on NFL Total Access.

They started with mini camp observations around the league, but one thing Adam Schefler pointed out that suprised him the most was the poise, skill, and power of Trent Edwards saying that he will be a very good quarterback but JP shouldn't be worried for now.

Next they fired up the Bills team cam and interviewed Dockery and kept teasin him about "Hey did you buy a boat yet, what kind car did you get, is that t-shirt made of satin?, etc." They also asked about JP and Lynch and he praised JP and he said teams will be afraid of the offensive line that the Bills are going start some trouble in the east. He was very excited and very pumped up, geniunely, so thats good to see. On Lynch he said he's a young dude but from what he saw he looks like he could be great.

Next they talked about the Bills additions and subtractions, how JP is going to be huge and how Evans is going to be a top 5 WR next season. They talked about the losses on defense of course, but they praised the hell out of our offense, so that's a very big point.

It's nice to see some positive coverage of the Bills, the things on the offense almost totally overshadowed their report of the losses in defense. Nice!

Pride
06-13-2007, 03:14 PM
Good find.. thanks for sharing to those of us who dont have it.

patmoran2006
06-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Believe it or not, I think Dockery actually likes being here and it's not JUST about the big contract.

As for Edwards,good God. Critics can't make up their mind. Half of them, including one I talked to says that Edwards has looked phenominal throwing the ball. And the other half say he looks lousy.

TigerJ
06-13-2007, 10:28 PM
I haven't seen any negative comments on Edwards.

lordofgun
06-13-2007, 10:29 PM
I've never even heard of Edwards!

BuffaloBillsStampede
06-14-2007, 06:26 AM
I've only heard good things about him.

Mitchy moo
06-14-2007, 06:34 AM
I've never even heard of Edwards!

lol, I think he is on ST.

eyedog
06-14-2007, 08:05 AM
Half of the critics actually thought Holcomb should have started last year. So what's that tell you ?

PromoTheRobot
06-14-2007, 09:14 AM
I haven't seen any negative comments on Edwards.

As for Edwards,good God. Critics can't make up their mind. Half of them, including one I talked to says that Edwards has looked phenominal throwing the ball. And the other half say he looks lousy.

I think Pat is referring to his own articles. Depends what side of the bed he wakes up on. :dance:

PTR

Ingtar33
06-14-2007, 11:30 AM
edwards stares his men down and takes forever to throw. typical rookie issues.

he fixes those, and he'll be pretty good, because he has a good arm

Michael82
06-14-2007, 11:34 AM
edwards stares his men down and takes forever to throw. typical rookie issues.

he fixes those, and he'll be pretty good, because he has a good arm
where did your team have him ranked? Or where did you have him ranked among QBs in the draft?

The Spaz
06-14-2007, 11:53 AM
where did your team have him ranked? Or where did you have him ranked among QBs in the draft?

He said he doesn't scout anymore last I knew.

Michael82
06-14-2007, 12:03 PM
He said he doesn't scout anymore last I knew.
Oh I must have missed that. That sucks. :(

ShadowHawk7
06-14-2007, 12:39 PM
I still think not having a dominant #2 option will keep us from being spectacular.

eyedog
06-14-2007, 02:39 PM
#2's are not dominant, if so they would be starters.
Competent #2 is what is needed. I think Edwards will eventually be at least that if not more.