PDA

View Full Version : To me, the sickest part of NE's offense

patmoran2006
06-13-2007, 03:21 PM
THere's a lot of talk with all the key additions NE made on the offense.

Yes- Moss, Stallworth, Welker and maybe Washington are going to be running wild on secondaries.

You know what's scarier though? With all these weapons out there, ****in LINEBACKERS are going to end up often in 1-on-1 coverage with Ben Watson, and that's just plain sick.

If you play fantasy football you may want to take him as your top TE because I think this guy is going to have a HUGE year.

Carlton Bailey
06-13-2007, 03:26 PM
Now you're a fantasy football analyst? Impressive.

patmoran2006
06-13-2007, 03:27 PM
It doesnt take a fantasy expert to figure out that Linebackers are going to have cover Ben Watson with all those WR's.

Philagape
06-13-2007, 03:30 PM
I expected big things from Watson last year but he didn't quite get to that level. The Pats spread the ball around so much that no one receiver can be a fantasy stud.

Carlton Bailey
06-13-2007, 03:32 PM
It doesnt take a fantasy expert to figure out that Linebackers are going to have cover Ben Watson with all those WR's.

I was only screwing with you, Pat. I agree wholeheartedly that Watson is really good and will have a big year.

madness
06-13-2007, 03:33 PM
I expected big things from Watson last year but he didn't quite get to that level. The Pats spread the ball around so much that no one receiver can be a fantasy stud.

And that's exactly why he will never be considered a fantasy stud.

Michael82
06-13-2007, 03:34 PM
That's exactly it right there. The only Pats player that can be a fantasy football stud is Tom Brady and maybe Maroney.

patmoran2006
06-13-2007, 03:37 PM
OK.. then forget "fantasy"

How about real football, when LB"s are still going to have to cover him?

This offense is absurd right now.

Michael82
06-13-2007, 03:40 PM
OK.. then forget "fantasy"

How about real football, when LB"s are still going to have to cover him?

This offense is absurd right now.
It's overrated. :yawn:

I can't wait to see it crash and burn. :pray:

venis2k1
06-13-2007, 03:40 PM
over rated.

Mr. Miyagi
06-13-2007, 03:46 PM
A few years back the Redskins looked unbeatable on paper too. That never amounted to anything.

Names on paper mean jack ****. Team chemistry is everything. Do they have that with all the new guys?

patmoran2006
06-13-2007, 03:47 PM
The Redskins nor very few offenses in NFL history have looked this good on paper.

I honestly barring injuries cannot find a SINGLE weakness in this offense. It sure as hell aint their OL

We better hope Moss implodes somehow.

madness
06-13-2007, 03:51 PM
A few years back the Redskins looked unbeatable on paper too. That never amounted to anything.

Names on paper mean jack ****. Team chemistry is everything. Do they have that with all the new guys?

Moss may not be stretching with them yet, but he's practicing with them. Well, sort of.

That's okay because it's (Michael Buffer voice)RAAAAAANDY MOOOOOOOOOSSSSS. DB's see him and run in the other direction. I know, I saw it happen once. Wait, I think that was his own teammates.

What were you saying about team chemistry again?

The Spaz
06-13-2007, 03:53 PM
:monkeyp:Patriots

TigerJ
06-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Moss may not be stretching with them yet, but he's practicing with them. Well, sort of.

That's okay because it's (Michael Buffer voice)RAAAAAANDY MOOOOOOOOOSSSSS. DB's see him and run in the other direction. I know, I saw it happen once. Wait, I think that was his own teammates.

What were you saying about team chemistry again?

Are you sure you wouldn't rather use the Rick Jeanerette voice for that in place of Michael Buffer.

madness
06-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Are you sure you wouldn't rather use the Rick Jeanerette voice for that in place of Michael Buffer.

Consider Michael Buffer fired. :up:

Dr. Lecter
06-13-2007, 04:00 PM
The Redskins nor very few offenses in NFL history have looked this good on paper.

I honestly barring injuries cannot find a SINGLE weakness in this offense. It sure as hell aint their OL

We better hope Moss implodes somehow.

Maybe photos of Brady with a teenage boy will surface.

Goobylal
06-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Stallworth and Moss are long-ball WR's. They don't go over the middle. Plus they're (now) both injury-prone. And if the Pats try to play a lot of 4 receiver sets, expect Brady to get killed.

patmoran2006
06-13-2007, 04:05 PM
Stallworth and Moss are long-ball WR's. They don't go over the middle. Plus they're (now) both injury-prone. And if the Pats try to play a lot of 4 receiver sets, expect Brady to get killed.
True.

But Welker and Watson do go over the middle.. and Maroney out of the backfield..... absolutely sick.

The best thing that can happen realistically for anti- Pat fans is Moss goes into the tank and Stallworth gets hurt, which isn't a stretch.

DynaPaul
06-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Moss looked like crap in practice and Stallworth is OLD.

The Spaz
06-13-2007, 04:54 PM

Moss is old too.

patmoran2006
06-13-2007, 04:57 PM
LOL
Puh-leaseeeee.

Talk all the smack in the world about them, if Randy Moss and Donte Stallworth were on this team 90% of you would have their jerseys and in the words of Borat, be making "hand party" to them every night.

Be real.

The Spaz
06-13-2007, 05:06 PM
LOL
Puh-leaseeeee.

Talk all the smack in the world about them, if Randy Moss and Donte Stallworth were on this team 90% of you would have their jerseys and in the words of Borat, be making "hand party" to them every night.

Be real.

They are not on this team so they both can **** off.

Philagape
06-13-2007, 09:19 PM

26 is OLD?

DynaPaul
06-14-2007, 05:51 PM
26 is OLD?

Sorry, I was thinking of that other washed up WR from the Saints. Joe Horn.