X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Generalissimus Gibby
    • Jun 2006

Five Year Window

If, and this is a big if, our new signees and draft picks play up to their billing and JP continues to improve then we have no real worries on offense. We have some players up for resigning after the 2008 season. I look for Evans, Schobel, and JP to receive nice contracts to keep them here for years to come. Also I think that this coming off season we will be able to take care of the interior of the D Line. We have an experienced GM who has 40 years of scouting experience and will be able to get the pieces in here. I believe that Ralph wants one more shot, at least, of getting a Lombardi trophy by the time he dies and he does not have much time left. This team's best days are before it. I think that we have a five year window with the current talent to get a title or two.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Five Year Window

Originally posted by thenewfreshness
    If, and this is a big if, our new signees and draft picks play up to their billing and JP continues to improve then we have no real worries on offense. We have some players up for resigning after the 2008 season. I look for Evans, Schobel, and JP to receive nice contracts to keep them here for years to come. Also I think that this coming off season we will be able to take care of the interior of the D Line. We have an experienced GM who has 40 years of scouting experience and will be able to get the pieces in here. I believe that Ralph wants one more shot, at least, of getting a Lombardi trophy by the time he dies and he does not have much time left. This team's best days are before it. I think that we have a five year window with the current talent to get a title or two.
    Good post.

Just curious how you expect to resign Losman AND give "nice" contracts to Evans and Schobel (not to mention Peters) .

No problem actually, as long as the Cash to Cap doesnt continue once it hits 2008..

You say Ralph wants one more shot; then he can prove it by scraping this insulting to the fans economic policy, keep the entire team in tact and go out and sign the few missing ingredients needed.

IF Ralphy really wants to make a run, then no more Chris Kelsay's taking up some $16 million in cash to cap space on your roster.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• HAMMER
      I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
      • Jul 2003

Re: Five Year Window

Jeez Lousie JJ, we know how you feel. Go spend some time with your kids.

Comment

Working...
      X