• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

so I watched the mini camp on NFLN

Either Nall is afraid of losing his spot to Edwards, or he just plain sucks. Botched snap, short dump offs, looks lost. I'm predicting now (not that I like making predictions) that Edwards will win the #2 spot.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: so I watched the mini camp on NFLN

oh and, I loved the coverage by McGee. He looks improved. The hit he made on Peerless was hard, and I didn't think they could do that without pads. Good thing PP got back up alright, cuz he looked pretty hurt when he went down.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Losman looked solid and really that's all that matters at this juncture.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Yes, he did. And sexy as ever, too.

Comment

• tampabay25690
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by gr8slayer
          Losman looked solid and really that's all that matters at this juncture.
          Thats a good thing
          GO Gators!!!!!!
          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by mybills
            oh and, I loved the coverage by McGee. He looks improved. The hit he made on Peerless was hard, and I didn't think they could do that without pads. Good thing PP got back up alright, cuz he looked pretty hurt when he went down.
            It was accidental contact from what I read in the minicamp notes.

Comment

• M
              • Aug 2006

Who was that guy that Fewell was yelling at on the sidelines?
              Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Reed looks ready , AT-Train looks sharp and Lynch already looks better than Willis.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                  Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                  • Jun 2005

Thats what I was wondering CT. Who on the D was he screaming at for not doing what he was supposed to do on that play.

Comment

• ibatiger
                    Geaux Bills!
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by mybills
                    Either Nall is afraid of losing his spot to Edwards, or he just plain sucks. Botched snap, short dump offs, looks lost. I'm predicting now (not that I like making predictions) that Edwards will win the #2 spot.
                    I'm sure that Jauron won't make his personel desicions based on a one minute clip from NFL network. They were there tuesday and wednesday and could have done a highlight reel with Nall stuff if they wanted to. Who cares what they showed last night. They could have showed Losman flubs if they had wanted to because he got the majority of snaps and they probably had the tape running on him the whole time. They probably filmed Nall and Edwards one time and who knows what was going on at the time with what personel.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                      • Mar 2003

I DVR it at work but was kinda busy last night ill get to watch it a couple more times, but nall looked like he was playing to not lose the job instead of playing to get the number 2 spot...edwards will be backup

MUCK
                      FIAMI

Comment

• cocamide
                        • Oct 2006

I know this is from ESPN, but I couldn't find the NFLN coverage. This is from NFL Live with John Clayton reporting mostly about Losman:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                          Dances With Buffaloes
                          • Sep 2002

it was a linebacker... that's all i could tell, i thought it looked like crowell. (yeah i saw that)... but i could be wrong. i know the number was in the fifties and he had dark skin
                          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• casdhf
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                            it was a linebacker... that's all i could tell, i thought it looked like crowell. (yeah i saw that)... but i could be wrong. i know the number was in the fifties and he had dark skin
                            It was corwell, I remember reading it in the notes on bb.com
                            Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                              Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                              • Mar 2003

From that hour long minicamp report, I made a few observations.

1. JP almost had no incompletions, and threaded the ball several times very accurately. Also didn't force balls and used his checkdowns often. The play where Price got hurt was especially impressive.

2. Lynch looks very shifty and looks like he'll thrive in our run blocking schemes. Even w/o pads, on his runs, he usually wasn't touched till at least 3 or 4 yards down the field.

3. Nall failed to impress

4. Reed and Price turned some great plays. I expect they'll be better contributors this year easily.

5. Aiken had some nice plays, now if he could just translate that to the actual game.

6. Wendling had a SICK diving pick off Nall that he took back to the house. This kid looks good.

7. McGee looks solid
                              "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                              -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X