• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Ruff, Regier back with Sabres

"The budget we're going to spend this year will be greater than the one we had last year," Ruff said. "All the doom and gloom... is nothing to worry about."
    http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=2452
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 06-14-2007, 12:06 PM.
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Re: Ruff, Regier back with Sabres

I really don't want Danny back. Him and Durry are basically the same player, with a few differences. Yes they are both goal scorers, but Durry plays with more grit and Briere is almost as afraid of contact as Satan was, however the biggest difference between the 2 players is Briere takes the dumbest penalties at the dumbest times! I say use Danny's money on Zubie and a knuckle dragging defensemen and if there is enough moey get another player like Zubie we have plenty of goal scores and it's time to build this team for the rough and tough playoff, the hell with the Presidents trophy, I want Stanley's!!!
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

No, that statement wasn't from Ruff, it was from Quinn and it doesn't mean that both will be back. I see them possibly signing Drury and then adding different aspects to this team. Briere is a little soft and not the type of player I believe they want to move forward with, but we will see.

Comment

• kgun12
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
        No, that statement wasn't from Ruff, it was from Quinn and it doesn't mean that both will be back. I see them possibly signing Drury and then adding different aspects to this team. Briere is a little soft and not the type of player I believe they want to move forward with, but we will see.

It would have been much easier just to say you agree with most of what I said!
        Retired Air Traffic Controller
        USAF VETERAN
        DAV

Comment

Working...
        X