• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Chris Browns Blog

McCargo still in town
    Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 12:56 PM ET | Link

MCCARGO STILL IN TOWN: I saw John McCargo here today at One Bills Drive. He's one of the only players still in town with minicamp now in the books. He's got another week of rehab assignments before he can go home to Virginia. Talking to him he's anxious to get back to doing football related activities. He seems eager to prove that he can be a major contributor on this team.

---------

Donahoe spotted at Rams minicamp
    Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 9:24 AM ET | Link

DONAHOE SPOTTED AT RAMS MINICAMP: Former Bills President and GM Tom Donahoe was spotted at Rams minicamp yesterday as reported by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Apparently he's been asked by the club to provide some insight on their personnel. The report stated he is not auditioning for a front office position.

--------

Best spring performers
    June 13, 2007 Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 3:15 PM ET | Link

BEST SPRING PERFORMERS: Keep in mind that during the OTAs and minicamp it's very difficult for the offensive and defensive linemen to make noticeable performances in this non-live football setting. That's why the following lists will be dominated by a lot of the skill position players since it's largely a passing camp.

Top notch:

Lee Evans - He was a headache for every defensive back on Buffalo's roster. Routinely made a half a dozen plays a day.

J.P. Losman - Exhibited some of the most consistent timing with his receiving corps that I've seen. Effective decision making and adept at spreading the ball around.

Marshawn Lynch - Showed elusiveness and burst running the ball, smooth as a receiver. Quickly showing he can bring an added dimension to the offense.

Solid work:

Josh Reed - Earned praise from Losman for his work this offseason and it showed as he was productive underneath.

Jason Webster - Came in and made an immediate impression. Made plays on the ball (2 INTs) and for the most part was able to hang with Buffalo's deep receiving corps.

John DiGiorgio - Got off to a fast start with some interceptions and took advantage of the first team reps he received at MLB.

Roscoe Parrish - Made plays consistently as no one could handle him one-on-one.

Flashed potential:

Dwayne Wright - The power back has more in his arsenal than some might think and showed ability in the passing game as well. Moves fast and low to the ground.

Riley Swanson - The cornerback is pretty polished in some technique areas of his game and was getting 3rd team corner reps.

George Wilson - The receiver turned safety made some plays (2 INTs) and may have a shot to make the 53 man roster on defense.

Sam Aiken - Made a ton of plays this spring. Just needs to continue in that vein once the preseason games arrive.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Saratoga Slim
    • Jul 2005

Re: Chris Browns Blog

I was kinda hoping to see Poz's name somewhere on that list.
    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
      • Aug 2005

I put this in another post. I think POZ is the type of player that while not making headlines in camps will be very solid on gameday. His insticts on gameday are very good and he is the meaning of football player. He works hard and loves the game. Gameday is a different ballgame from camp, and I think on sundays he will be solid.
      SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

I'm going to say this now. Evans gets kudos for not rolling JP under the bus in 2005 when Moulds and everyone else did.

As good as Evans is he needs a QB who can get him the ball. JP obviously is rewarding the loyalty by working hard.

Everything about JP is pretty exciting. I wouldn't be surprised if he wins us more than a few games on his own this year!!

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          Donahoe spotted at Rams minicamp
          Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 9:24 AM ET | Link

DONAHOE SPOTTED AT RAMS MINICAMP: Former Bills President and GM Tom Donahoe was spotted at Rams minicamp yesterday as reported by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Apparently he's been asked by the club to provide some insight on their personnel. The report stated he is not auditioning for a front office position.
          Yeah right! You know he's gonna jump on the GM position the first opportunity that he gets. Then his ESPN butt buddies will be happy and predict a Super Bowl for St Louis.

Comment

• eyedog
            • Jul 2002

What exactly does donablow know about personnel ? He messed up in Pitt, then he comes to Buffalo and screws up again. Mike Williams over McKinnie is all you need to know, plus the bum kneed rb.

Comment

• streetkings01
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by eyedog
              What exactly does donablow know about personnel ? He messed up in Pitt, then he comes to Buffalo and screws up again. Mike Williams over McKinnie is all you need to know, plus the bum kneed rb.
              Schobel, Moorman, Kelsay, Clements, McGee, Peters, Losman, McGahee, Henry, and Evans!
              You can call me streetkings

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBills06
                Schobel, Moorman, Kelsay, Clements, McGee, Peters, Losman, McGahee, Henry, and Evans!
                What games do you watch? McGee is good at kickoff returns but mediocre at playing CB. Kelsay is just plain mediocre- he's not even an every down defensive player. McGahee was a huge mistake because of his bad attitude, and Donahoe let Henry go to keep McGahee. If that's the best list you can come up with, you're not making your case very well.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• tampabay25690
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsStampede
                  I put this in another post. I think POZ is the type of player that while not making headlines in camps will be very solid on gameday. His insticts on gameday are very good and he is the meaning of football player. He works hard and loves the game. Gameday is a different ballgame from camp, and I think on sundays he will be solid.
                  I agree with you. I 1st hand got to see Poz play in the Outback Bowl last year against Tenn. He definitely isn't the fastest LB'r but he can find the ball and thats what I noticed about him...
                  GO Gators!!!!!!
                  GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
                  X