PDA

View Full Version : Very Excited

SeahawksBills90
06-14-2007, 04:43 PM
Just got news were getting tickets to see the Ravens @ Bills game. Cant wait to burn that McGahee jersey!

BILLSROCK1212
06-14-2007, 04:51 PM
Just got news were getting tickets to see the Ravens @ Bills game. Cant wait to burn that McGahee jersey!
have u been on other Bills boards....i remember talking to a Seattle Seahawks/Bills fan before....or did u just join and were banned before?

SeahawksBills90
06-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Nope, its my first time on a Bills board.

Seattle is my team, but I live in good ol Buffalo, and love supporting them. A true underdog team, though I was a tad pissed when you raped us in 2004 with Drew Bledsoe. If Im not mistaken I beleive the Hawks/Bills play next year, and Ill be sure to get tickets.

Michael82
06-14-2007, 05:15 PM
Nope, its my first time on a Bills board.

Seattle is my team, but I live in good ol Buffalo, and love supporting them. A true underdog team, though I was a tad pissed when you raped us in 2004 with Drew Bledsoe. If Im not mistaken I beleive the Hawks/Bills play next year, and Ill be sure to get tickets.
Nice! I've been to Seattle before. It's a nice area, the Seahawks are a good team too. Welcome to BillsZone! I hope you enjoy your stay. Here's 10,000 ZBs for you to get an avatar or do some better. :up:

SeahawksBills90
06-14-2007, 05:25 PM
Nice! I've been to Seattle before. It's a nice area, the Seahawks are a good team too. Welcome to BillsZone! I hope you enjoy your stay. Here's 10,000 ZBs for you to get an avatar or do some better. :up:

Thank you. Yes, the Hawks are a good team, but a lot of people are writing them off due to the up and coming 49er team.

For the Bills, I just think they're too young to compete this year with a strong Patriot team, and a Jets team finally with a solid running game. We should sweep the Phins again this year.