• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Briere at Tim Hortons this morning

Well Daniel Briere is back in Buffalo, The last time we heard from him was locker clean-out day and he said he was going to his home in Canada to visit his mom and dad and his family. I saw him this morning at the Tim Hortons on Sheridan Dr in Amherst. I was going in to get a box of timbits and he was there with his 2 kids he was having an ice cappucino. I didn't talk to him though I didn't want to disturb him. But he's back in Buffalo probably to hammer out a new deal with the Sabres?
  • G Wolly
    • Mar 2004

Re: Briere at Tim Hortons this morning

Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    But he's back in Buffalo probably to hammer out a new deal with the Sabres?
    I hope not. He wasn't worth the 5 million+ bucks last season when we needed him most and I doubt that would change for next season.

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

Well Daniel Briere is back in Buffalo, The last time we heard from him was locker clean-out day and he said he was going to his home in Canada to visit his mom and dad and his family. I saw him this morning at the Tim Hortons on Sheridan Dr in Amherst. I was going in to get a box of timbits and he was there with his 2 kids he was having an ice cappucino. I didn't talk to him though I didn't want to disturb him. But he's back in Buffalo probably to hammer out a new deal with the Sabres?
      Considering he owns a home in williamsville i hardly call this news. I was at that tim hortons this week as well start the presses. I saw him at the regal seeing pirates of the carribean, maybe he was meeting with darcy in theater

Comment

• jamze132
        Don’t hate…
        • Jun 2003

I wouldn't consider this major news either but it would be nice if there was a coincidence involved. Say what you want, I want him back.

If for some reason he choses not to re-sign with Buffalo, I really hope we go out and get someone as good offensively.

Comment

• tampabay25690
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by jamze132
          I wouldn't consider this major news either but it would be nice if there was a coincidence involved. Say what you want, I want him back.

If for some reason he choses not to re-sign with Buffalo, I really hope we go out and get someone as good offensively.
          I here you here. He lives there so I bet he just wanted a coffee.
          GO Gators!!!!!!
          GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
            In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

What did he get?

If he got an egg & cheese breakfast sandwich with an iced coffe double carmel machiata- he's already signed a secret deal to return because those things are expensive.

If he got donuts- OH MY GOD! If he got a powdered one, he's a Ranger. Pink frosting? At least we will see him 8 times in a Maple Leaf Uni. Unless he got one of those chocolate bear claws- he might be mulling over the latest offer.

Soup & Sammy combo? Were F#@$ed! That means Drury is leaving with him!

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
              What did he get?

If he got an egg & cheese breakfast sandwich with an iced coffe double carmel machiata- he's already signed a secret deal to return because those things are expensive.

If he got donuts- OH MY GOD! If he got a powdered one, he's a Ranger. Pink frosting? At least we will see him 8 times in a Maple Leaf Uni. Unless he got one of those chocolate bear claws- he might be mulling over the latest offer.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

If he was at Tim Horton, I am shocked Clump did not report it first, since the two of them could compare coffee notes.
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

What did he get?

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                    • Aug 2005

What did he get?

Comment

• clumping platelets

What did he get?

Comment

• camelcowboy
                        • Mar 2005

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Thank You..Thank you...Try the veal...& tip your servers nicely! Thanks...I'm here all week

Comment

• clumping platelets

^

Comment

• JD
                              Sabres Zone
                              • Sep 2003

I used to see a girl that works there named amber..she said she sees them all the time and the one day the entire team came in (and coaches) and everyone made the rookies buy the food haha
                              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
                              X