PDA

View Full Version : Briere at Tim Hortons this morning

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Well Daniel Briere is back in Buffalo, The last time we heard from him was locker clean-out day and he said he was going to his home in Canada to visit his mom and dad and his family. I saw him this morning at the Tim Hortons on Sheridan Dr in Amherst. I was going in to get a box of timbits and he was there with his 2 kids he was having an ice cappucino. I didn't talk to him though I didn't want to disturb him. But he's back in Buffalo probably to hammer out a new deal with the Sabres?

G Wolly
06-17-2007, 12:57 PM
But he's back in Buffalo probably to hammer out a new deal with the Sabres?

I hope not. He wasn't worth the 5 million+ bucks last season when we needed him most and I doubt that would change for next season.

camelcowboy
06-17-2007, 01:10 PM
Well Daniel Briere is back in Buffalo, The last time we heard from him was locker clean-out day and he said he was going to his home in Canada to visit his mom and dad and his family. I saw him this morning at the Tim Hortons on Sheridan Dr in Amherst. I was going in to get a box of timbits and he was there with his 2 kids he was having an ice cappucino. I didn't talk to him though I didn't want to disturb him. But he's back in Buffalo probably to hammer out a new deal with the Sabres? Considering he owns a home in williamsville i hardly call this news. I was at that tim hortons this week as well start the presses. I saw him at the regal seeing pirates of the carribean, maybe he was meeting with darcy in theater :rolleyes:

jamze132
06-17-2007, 02:35 PM
I wouldn't consider this major news either but it would be nice if there was a coincidence involved. Say what you want, I want him back.

If for some reason he choses not to re-sign with Buffalo, I really hope we go out and get someone as good offensively.

tampabay25690
06-17-2007, 05:36 PM
I wouldn't consider this major news either but it would be nice if there was a coincidence involved. Say what you want, I want him back.

If for some reason he choses not to re-sign with Buffalo, I really hope we go out and get someone as good offensively.

I here you here. He lives there so I bet he just wanted a coffee.

Dozerdog
06-17-2007, 07:27 PM
Well Daniel Briere is back in Buffalo, The last time we heard from him was locker clean-out day and he said he was going to his home in Canada to visit his mom and dad and his family. I saw him this morning at the Tim Hortons on Sheridan Dr in Amherst. I was going in to get a box of timbits and he was there with his 2 kids he was having an ice cappucino. I didn't talk to him though I didn't want to disturb him. But he's back in Buffalo probably to hammer out a new deal with the Sabres?
What did he get?

If he got an egg & cheese breakfast sandwich with an iced coffe double carmel machiata- he's already signed a secret deal to return because those things are expensive.

If he got donuts- OH MY GOD! If he got a powdered one, he's a Ranger. Pink frosting? At least we will see him 8 times in a Maple Leaf Uni. Unless he got one of those chocolate bear claws- he might be mulling over the latest offer.

Soup & Sammy combo? Were F#@$ed! That means Drury is leaving with him!

Ebenezer
06-17-2007, 07:45 PM
What did he get?

If he got an egg & cheese breakfast sandwich with an iced coffe double carmel machiata- he's already signed a secret deal to return because those things are expensive.

If he got donuts- OH MY GOD! If he got a powdered one, he's a Ranger. Pink frosting? At least we will see him 8 times in a Maple Leaf Uni. Unless he got one of those chocolate bear claws- he might be mulling over the latest offer.

:roflmao:

Dr. Lecter
06-17-2007, 08:24 PM
If he was at Tim Horton, I am shocked Clump did not report it first, since the two of them could compare coffee notes.

Michael82
06-17-2007, 09:53 PM
What did he get?

:lmao:

hammerbillsfan
06-17-2007, 09:58 PM
What did he get?

:lol:

clumping platelets
06-17-2007, 10:12 PM
What did he get?

:laughing:

camelcowboy
06-17-2007, 10:17 PM
:funny:

Dozerdog
06-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Thank You..Thank you...Try the veal...& tip your servers nicely! Thanks...I'm here all week :bravo:

clumping platelets
06-17-2007, 11:08 PM
^

:kissa:

JD
06-18-2007, 01:00 AM
I used to see a girl that works there named amber..she said she sees them all the time and the one day the entire team came in (and coaches) and everyone made the rookies buy the food haha

JD
06-18-2007, 01:02 AM
I also know where Briere lives, off of maple on a street called covent garden. his place isnt all too big (but its nice) and their landscaping is garbage.. kinda odd

Michael82
06-18-2007, 07:40 AM
I also know where Briere lives, off of maple on a street called covent garden. his place isnt all too big (but its nice) and their landscaping is garbage.. kinda odd
he'll probably buy a new place once the Sabres give him a raise. :up:

camelcowboy
06-18-2007, 09:20 AM
he'll probably buy a new place once the Sabres give him a raise. :up: Drury lives in spalding lakes and has made overall less money then danny. Hecht lives two streets down from danny. Marty is keeping his house in clarence, which is near lindy. Miller lives down town, and vannek lives in a apartment and is a ***** on the phone. Call it perks of the job.

Michael82
06-18-2007, 09:33 AM
Marty is staying here? That's nice to hear. I always liked him and was sad to see him go. :(

Stoneludlow
06-18-2007, 10:31 AM
Thank You..Thank you...Try the veal...& tip your servers nicely! Thanks...I'm here all week :bravo:

Where Ya going to be next week?:lmao:

chernobylwraiths
06-19-2007, 11:21 AM
...& tip your servers nicely!

Unless it's Thurm!