PDA

View Full Version : Pacman in hot water again?

Gunzlingr
06-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Pacman' Jones may be involved in shooting incident

Troubled NFL star Adam "Pacman" Jones may be involved in a shooting early Monday at a DeKalb County strip club, WSB-TV reported.
Dekalb police said two groups of men got into an argument around 2:30 a.m. at Club Blaze, a Moreland Avenue strip club, WSB said.
<!--endtext--><!--endclickprintinclude--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=175 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
http://img.coxnewsweb.com/C/01/32/11/image_5511321.jpg
AP</TD></TR><TR><TD class=caption>Adam 'Pacman' Jones
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!--startclickprintinclude--><!--begintext-->
Three men say they left the club in an SUV and were approached by Jones and his entourage in another SUV. When Jones' vehicle pulled alongside the other vehicle near I-285, someone opened fire.
No one was hit by bullets, but one person was scratched by flying plastic, WSB reported.
Investigators want to question Jones, a College Park native, about the incident. No charges have been filed.
Last week, Jones, a star defensive back with the Tennessee Titans, accepted a one-year suspension from the NFL after a meeting with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
"I understand my responsibilities to my teammates, the Titans and my fans and I am committed to turning my life around and being a positive member of the NFL," Jones said in a statement at the time.
Jones was suspended after 10 encounters with police and five arrests since he was drafted in 2005.
Still pending is a case in Las Vegas involving a fight and shooting at a strip club during the NBA All-Star weekend that left one person paralyzed.

http://www.ajc.com/news/content/metro/dekalb/stories/2007/06/18/0618dkshooting.html

Michael82
06-18-2007, 08:21 AM
All I can say is..... :rofl: :roflmao: :lmao:

He needs to wake the **** up or be permanently banned from the league. He'll never learn. :cynic:

Mr. Miyagi
06-18-2007, 08:30 AM
That's enough. Bury him. Permanently.

patmoran2006
06-18-2007, 08:34 AM
If he's involved in any way I guarentee he gets a lifetime ban.

To even be in the situation he has to be one of the dumbest people to ever appear on this earth.

BlackMetalNinja
06-18-2007, 08:35 AM
Dude needs to live in a bubble...

ParanoidAndroid
06-18-2007, 10:06 AM
The NFL does not need Adam Jones. He's a thug, hangs out with thugs, and does stupid thug s***.

M
06-18-2007, 11:00 AM
This dude obviously does not understand "learn from your mistakes" Geez ....

Scumbag College
06-18-2007, 02:23 PM
What happened to his self imposed midnight curfew?

cocamide
06-18-2007, 02:50 PM
I bet no one thought he'd screw up this soon. If this turns out to be true, I hope to never see him on an NFL field again (unless he's painting the lines).

ParanoidAndroid
06-18-2007, 04:11 PM
I bet no one thought he'd screw up this soon. If this turns out to be true, I hope to never see him on an NFL field again (unless he's painting the lines).

I think that is an insult to the dudes who paint the lines.

LtFinFan66
06-18-2007, 04:14 PM
What a complete _______!!!

I didn't even want to feel in the blank so I would not offend anyone that may be a ******, moron, imbecile or anything else

njsue
06-18-2007, 04:26 PM
He needs to get the Bad out of his blood. Bad is only bringing him down to the absolutely lowest point any one could ever be, PRISON!

Lexwhat
06-18-2007, 06:21 PM

Toledo said Jones was not present when the shots were fired and no charges have been filed against him.

"We believe he knows some of his entourage who were involved in the shooting," Toledo said. "On himself, we do not have any charges on him. He wasn't there when the shooting occurred."

"Adam was not involved, they'll tell you, in the shooting," Arora said. "His car wasn't there or anywhere near the scene. They simply are just asking him ... much like any other witness, if anything happened inside that might help them figure out who was involved."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2908112

Lexwhat
06-18-2007, 06:27 PM
Come on Gunzlinger, why would u leave that part out? You post a large body of text, but not the part that says:

"[Jones] is not a suspect in the shooting, his vehicle wasn't seen, but we do feel he could give us some guidance on who the suspects are," said Deputy Chief Michael Burrows.

Police have not spoken to Jones or his agent, said Burrows, but Jones did release a statement to the media saying he was not involved in the shooting.

feldspar
06-19-2007, 05:37 AM
Come on Gunzlinger, why would u leave that part out? You post a large body of text, but not the part that says:

"[Jones] is not a suspect in the shooting, his vehicle wasn't seen, but we do feel he could give us some guidance on who the suspects are," said Deputy Chief Michael Burrows.

Police have not spoken to Jones or his agent, said Burrows, but Jones did release a statement to the media saying he was not involved in the shooting.

Yeah, but his boys were involved. The point is that Pacman is still hanging out in strip clubs till the wee hours of the morning with a bunch of thugs.

Strippers and guns, man....strippers and guns with an attitude.

mikemac2001
06-19-2007, 07:16 AM
What a complete Patmoran!!!

I didn't even want to feel in the blank so I would not offend anyone that may be a ******, moron, imbecile or anything else

I agree

Mitchy moo
06-19-2007, 08:01 AM
You'll find me in the club mama, I got what you need,

This guy is Jail bait.

blotsfan
06-19-2007, 08:23 AM
I think that is an insult to the dudes who paint the lines. How about the waterboy to the waterboys to the guys that paint the line.

Gunzlingr
06-19-2007, 12:01 PM

At the time I posted it, that was the entire piece. That is also why I put a question mark at the end of the title. Pacman your dad or something that you get all defensive when he is called out?

finsrclowns
06-19-2007, 01:58 PM

:confused: Even if he wasn't there at the very least this guy needs a new batch of friends period. There are guys at the rifle range that don't shoot as often as Pac's entourage. Pacman will end up in jail at some point, probably sooner rather than later. I had a gerbil once and there's no doubt he had a larger brain than Pac. Check out the latest Bang cartoon.

http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman

Bling
06-19-2007, 02:44 PM
You'll find me in the club mama, I got what you need,

This guy is Jail bait.

:rofl: @ Skooby. I think Billszone should ban you for life for attempting to rap 50 Cent music.

Gunzlingr
06-19-2007, 04:49 PM
:confused: Even if he wasn't there at the very least this guy needs a new batch of friends period. There are guys at the rifle range that don't shoot as often as Pac's entourage. Pacman will end up in jail at some point, probably sooner rather than later. I had a gerbil once and there's no doubt he had a larger brain than Pac. Check out the latest Bang cartoon.

http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman

bleepin awesome!

CuseJetsFan83
06-19-2007, 05:00 PM
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/dogpile.htm

this one is pretty good too lol