PDA

View Full Version : 2008 opponents

Gunzlingr
06-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Anybody know where I can find a list of who we play in 08? My brother in law thinks it is the NFC West, and since he is a 49er fan we are going to try to go that game where ever it is.

Thanks.

Gunzlingr
06-18-2007, 01:59 PM
Never mind, Wikipedia has it.

Looks like there is a good chance I will be making my first trip to Buffalo.

Pinkerton Security
06-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Doesnt it depend on the team's records the previous season whether they play play them at home or on the road?? I thought I remembered hearing that as far as the division we played that year, we played the top 2 teams from the previous year at home and the bottom 2 on the road. Might be wrong though.

Gunzlingr
06-18-2007, 02:23 PM
Doesnt it depend on the team's records the previous season whether they play play them at home or on the road?? I thought I remembered hearing that as far as the division we played that year, we played the top 2 teams from the previous year at home and the bottom 2 on the road. Might be wrong though.

:idunno:

I thought it was predetermined, with only the dates a mystery.

BILLSROCK1212
06-18-2007, 02:38 PM
:idunno:

I thought it was predetermined, with only the dates a mystery.everything is predetermined and then there r two seperated AFC opponents we play that finished in the same place as us in another division

BlackMetalNinja
06-18-2007, 02:55 PM
Yes, whichever NFC division we play and where we play is predetermined. I'm counting down the days until we play at Carolina in 2009!

madness
06-18-2007, 03:52 PM
Anybody know where I can find a list of who we play in 08? My brother in law thinks it is the NFC West, and since he is a 49er fan we are going to try to go that game where ever it is.

Thanks.

No ****, I'm in the same situation with my neighbor. If the 49ers were coming to Buffalo, we were definitely making a road trip. I can't believe its been on Wikipedia this whole time. Sweet deal, my first Bills game will be next year.

It's going to be my first trip to Buffalo too. :up:

Gunzlingr
06-18-2007, 04:48 PM
No ****, I'm in the same situation with my neighbor. If the 49ers were coming to Buffalo, we were definitely making a road trip. I can't believe its been on Wikipedia this whole time. Sweet deal, my first Bills game will be next year.

It's going to be my first trip to Buffalo too. :up:

Kick ass!

G. Host
06-18-2007, 09:57 PM
Never mind, Wikipedia has it.

Looks like there is a good chance I will be making my first trip to Buffalo.

It has also been on website since 2002
http://members.cox.net/billswatch/future_schedule.html

chubluv
06-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Well looks like we are going to have another billszone tailgate.

I'll bring the Jello shots !! :drunks:

ublinkwescore
06-18-2007, 10:58 PM
Jello Shots are nasty.

don137
06-19-2007, 06:08 AM
Yes, whichever NFC division we play and where we play is predetermined. I'm counting down the days until we play at Carolina in 2009!

I can't wait either....I have season tickets to the Panthers so I know where I will be sitting wearing my Losman throwback jersey...Something tells me I am going to need to find a lot of tickets for that game and they only let season ticket holders buy up to 4 extra tickets to three games...

BlackMetalNinja
06-19-2007, 06:50 AM
I can't wait either....I have season tickets to the Panthers so I know where I will be sitting wearing my Losman throwback jersey...Something tells me I am going to need to find a lot of tickets for that game and they only let season ticket holders buy up to 4 extra tickets to three games...

I know there will be some of us from Cary making the trip for sure!