• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • STAMPY
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Sep 2003

miami has a good offense

as long as they protect green. it is a big hurdle tho. But if they do improve the o line, they will have a good offense with Green tossing to Chambers and Ronnie Brown rushing. Miami should concentrate on the O line the next year or 2. Only problem is by then Green will probably retire from all the hits he'll take.

Go Bills
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: miami has a good offense

It happened with Brees but the difference is, Brees came to a team that's played together for quite sometime. Miami OL barely knows each other. Brees also had better weapons.
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 06-20-2007, 08:52 AM.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Sure.. IF they improve the OL.. but thats easier said than done.

Its like saying Buffalo has a good defense, as long as they can stop the run.

Until Miami gets a better OL over the next few years the Offense as whole is weak.. Conversely, until the Bills get better at DT the defense as a whole will be weak.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006

Until Miami gets a better OL over the next few years the Offense as whole is weak.. Conversely, until the Bills get better at DT the defense as a whole will be weak.
        yup. however, I like to think there's at least the possibility that we'll see improvement at DT this season with KW and McCargo being in their second year. I'm no expert on the phins, as I get hives if I spend more than a couple minutes reading about them, but I've gotta say their OL looks like it's a lot farther off from being a solid unit
        Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Not just saying this because Im from Buffalo.

But realistically the Bills have a better chance of doing better record-wise than Miami.

We have a staff that's been around for a full year, just as much overall talent, a better OL even though parts are not solid and absolutely a better QB.

Having a staff that's been around and knows what to do in certain situations is important. I can count two games we lost last year due to coaching (NE and Jets first three games) and a game (Detroit) where it seems our staff didnt have us prepared.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

They also need a 2nd receiving threat to emerge
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              They also need a 2nd receiving threat to emerge
              They need a first threat to emerge ... Chambers was a bust last year. He's had one 1,000-yard season out of six. All hype, little substance.
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
                They need a first threat to emerge ... Chambers was a bust last year. He's had one 1,000-yard season out of six. All hype, little substance.

I disagree the kid is a gamer but he struggled last year because he was the victim of constant double teams. If a second viable threat emerges, he will become open again and make teams pay.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• blotsfan
                  • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Philagape
                  You know with the qb situation Miami had it would be tough for any wr to do well. Chambers is a top 10 wr imo.
                  Without hope there is nothing to live for (you can tell I'm a Buffalo guy)

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by STAMPY
                    as long as they protect green. it is a big hurdle tho. But if they do improve the o line, they will have a good offense with Green tossing to Chambers and Ronnie Brown rushing. Miami should concentrate on the O line the next year or 2. Only problem is by then Green will probably retire from all the hits he'll take.

Go Bills
                    Ronnie Brown and Chambers were on this team last year? This thread confuses me.

Comment

• feelthepain
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006

I hate to piss on your lovefest with the Bills, but your Oline was worse then ours last year, and the Bills only added one G worth talking about, I think the Bills Oline is every bit a question mark right now as Miami's even more so IMO.

Comment

• STAMPY
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
                        I hate to piss on your lovefest with the Bills, but your Oline was worse then ours last year, and the Bills only added one G worth talking about, I think the Bills Oline is every bit a question mark right now as Miami's even more so IMO.

numb nuts. Our Qb can scramble. He is faster and younger too. Trent is slow and a dinosaur with concussions in his record. He'll take less sacks and hits even if buffalo's line some how does worse than miami's due to him being more mobile. Trent will take more hits due to that. that is all i am saying. i am not saying jp is a savior or a legend.

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by STAMPY
                          numb nuts. Our Qb can scramble. He is faster and younger too. Trent is slow and a dinosaur with concussions in his record. He'll take less sacks and hits even if buffalo's line some how does worse than miami's due to him being more mobile. Trent will take more hits due to that. that is all i am saying. i am not saying jp is a savior or a legend.
                          Aww look at the two year old resort to insults, your "Younger, faster QB" was sacked 7 more times last year behind your Oline then Miami's. How do you know Green will be hit more? Like all Bill fans you're psychic too??

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

I agree with FTP for once. Stampy is wrong....in thinking the fins have a good O.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by blotsfan
                              You know with the qb situation Miami had it would be tough for any wr to do well. Chambers is a top 10 wr imo.
                              A top 10 receiver would have done better.

Moulds did better with unstable QBs his whole career.
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X