• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Darius visiting Raiders today

DARIUS VISITING RAIDERS
    Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that free-agent safety Donovin Darius is expected to visit the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday, and that the Raiders are expected to attempt to sign him.

The Bills and Panthers also have expressed interest in the former Jaguar. But if the Raiders get their way, Darius will be wearing the silver and black before too long.
    Darius is a strong safety, which is the same position that Michael Huff, the No. 7 overall pick in 2006, played last season. One of them would surely move to free safety, and both would be starters.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Darius visiting Raiders today

he'd be a nice addition but we'll get by without him. I'd rather see us looking for a DT, CB, or LB.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

I guess they move of Bing to LB was a permanent one for them, interesting.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
        he'd be a nice addition but we'll get by without him. I'd rather see us looking for a DT, CB, or LB.
        DT or CB anyway. If DiGiorgio is looking pretty competent, I'm OK with him, Haggan, Stamer and Wire as depth for the moment. Not that i would turn down the right vet, but if Darwin Walker doesnt report we're in bigger trouble at DT, and our CB issues are well chronicled.
        Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

I think da Raidas are building a decent team out there, especially through the draft. If they get him, he will be an improvement on an already stellar D. If only their line didnt make ours look like a brick wall...

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
            I think da Raidas are building a decent team out there, especially through the draft. If they get him, he will be an improvement on an already stellar D. If only their line didnt make ours look like a brick wall...
            Traditionally, they (Oakland) love throwing big money at Cornerbacks and wide receivers.

Comment

Working...
            X