Langston Walker supports Darwin Walker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Langston Walker supports Darwin Walker!!

Langston on Sirrius says that "Darwin has to take care of his family first."

Considering fat butt got grossly overpaid he's the last one that should be commenting on Darwin Walker. This guy better play well because I like him a little less every day.

He also said that he would be a good addition because he's a tough guy to play against. That might not be saying much.

Re: Langston Walker supports Darwin Walker!!

Tweedle Dee supporting Tweedle Dum.

Tweedle Dopes.

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

i seem to remember schobel saying the same thing, he must be a jerk too!!!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

My family can't eat on our household income of 110K. I better sign up for welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by venis2k1
          i seem to remember schobel saying the same thing, he must be a jerk too!!!!
          Schobel can say whatever he wants to, he's earned the right. L. Walker is a loser stiff lineman with absolutely no history of success, only sheer and utter failure. D Walker is a mediocre has-been DL-man with a ton of mileage who much like Kelsay steps up vs. sorry teams and makes hardly any impact in any games vs. above average teams. He's also 30 and not worth more than he's scheduled to get.

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
          My family can't eat on our household income of 110K. I better sign up for welfare.
          LOL

Comment

• streetkings01
            • Jul 2006

Maybe there cousins?
            You can call me streetkings

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              Langston on Sirrius says that "Darwin has to take care of his family first."

Considering fat butt got grossly overpaid he's the last one that should be commenting on Darwin Walker. This guy better play well because I like him a little less every day.

He also said that he would be a good addition because he's a tough guy to play against. That might not be saying much.
              He is right.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Given our cap room AND the lack of talent currently at DT--- call it "supply and demand"

There is no reason in the world for the Bills to not redo Walker's contract and give him a nice little raise.. Im not talking Tommie Harris money, but we can certainly afford more than $1.3 million per for 2-3 years for a guy who at WORST is better than Tim Anderson..

Isnt it supposed to be about getting BETTER?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

sorry but this guy will make more money this year than most of us will make in a decade. He'll make more money this year than some of us will make in two decades. So I'm not buying the "he has to feed his family" argument.

His family was more than fed $1.25 million ago. Now, the money is feeding bling-bling rims on his luxury SUV and 62" plasma TV's.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    sorry but this guy will make more money this year than most of us will make in a decade. He'll make more money this year than some of us will make in two decades. So I'm not buying the "he has to feed his family" argument.

His family was more than fed $1.25 million ago. Now, the money is feeding bling-bling rims on his luxury SUV and 62" plasma TV's.
                    I'll trade incomes with him just for a year. Then instead of working the next 20 years I will retire.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37

yeah, I've had it with the "I've gotta look out for my family" BS that they all pull when panning for another couple million a year. I find it condescending.
                      Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                        Given our cap room AND the lack of talent currently at DT--- call it "supply and demand"

There is no reason in the world for the Bills to not redo Walker's contract and give him a nice little raise.. Im not talking Tommie Harris money, but we can certainly afford more than $1.3 million per for 2-3 years for a guy who at WORST is better than Tim Anderson..

Isnt it supposed to be about getting BETTER?
                        I'm willing to bet they've offered more than a "nice little raise." I think he's looking for real big bank to make it worth his while to leave Philly, where he's got an architectural business to run.

I don't think he's worth real big bank. Not Langston Walker money anyway (LMAO).
                        Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

stop the whining... christ.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

If we gave Walker a raise, MArv is overpaying. IF we don't Ralph is cheap.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                              I'm willing to bet they've offered more than a "nice little raise." I think he's looking for real big bank to make it worth his while to leave Philly, where he's got an architectural business to run.

I don't think he's worth real big bank. Not Langston Walker money anyway (LMAO).
                              Great post as always!!

Comment

Working...
                              X