PDA

View Full Version : NFL Team Values

Bill Brasky
06-21-2007, 09:59 AM
So we put this to rest for the time being...

http://sports.outsidethebeltway.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/nfl_values_2006.png

1. Washington 1.4 billion
2. New England 1.176 billion
3. Dallas 1.173 billion
4. Houston 1.04 billion
5. Philly 1.02 billion

25. Buffalo 756 million

Though I think once Dallas gets their new stadium they will be way ahead of everyone.

One telling stat.... Buffalo is 13th in Operating Income and 22nd in Overall Revenue, which means the situation is not as dire as most think.

A new stadium would do wonders for this franchise. Build it smaller and closer to the city and we're fine.

Roscoe'sChick&Waffs
06-21-2007, 11:11 AM
Bottom line is Ralph should bring in a partner now and start transfering ownership so the Bills stay in Buffalo. Golisano is the only one around here that can afford Bills. I say drop the Sabres, who are worth 92 million and buy the Bills. I remember him saying the Bills were alot more valueable than Sabres.

Bill Brasky
06-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Golisano is the only one around here that can afford Bills. I say drop the Sabres, who are worth 92 million and buy the Bills.

:rolleyes:

Pinkerton Security
06-21-2007, 11:37 AM
Bottom line is Ralph should bring in a partner now and start transfering ownership so the Bills stay in Buffalo. Golisano is the only one around here that can afford Bills. I say drop the Sabres, who are worth 92 million and buy the Bills. I remember him saying the Bills were alot more valueable than Sabres.

YOU DON'T SAY!