X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moogyman
    • Oct 2002

Intresting...Fan ranking's

Don't know if this has been posted before. Not sure how they break down the criteria for this.

• FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Re: Intresting...Fan ranking's

That ranking system is meaningless. Miami ahead of the Bills? Puuuulllleaaaseee. You give us a half way decent product and we get behind it and pack the Ralph. The only time they fill their stands is on AARP night.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
      • Apr 2005

LMAO Jacksonville ahead of us? They cover entire sections with tarps in a 60 thousand capacity stadium to make it look full.

Comment

• Confused
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jun 2007

WTF?!

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Its only a poll pretty much. If we got everyone in here to go vote for the Bills we would be #1...
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• mayotm
            • Jul 2003

This ranking is subjective and meaningless. Traditionally, the Bills have had great fans. However, I was very disappointed that we didn't come close to selling out the Tennessee game last year. We were 7 - 7 and very much alive in the playoff hunt and had something like 45,000 - 50,000 tickets sold to the game. People can make all the excuses they want about it being the holidays, but that was pretty pathetic.

Comment

• cocamide
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by mayotm
              This ranking is subjective and meaningless. Traditionally, the Bills have had great fans. However, I was very disappointed that we didn't come close to selling out the Tennessee game last year. We were 7 - 7 and very much alive in the playoff hunt and had something like 45,000 - 50,000 tickets sold to the game. People can make all the excuses they want about it being the holidays, but that was pretty pathetic.
              I was very disappointed to see that also. If there's one thing Donahoe could do well, it's sell tickets.

Comment

• BillsPride12
                • Dec 2004

You guys are forgetting how much of an impact the fact that it was on Christmas Eve was, I mean I'm sure there were a ton of guys that woulda rather have gone to the game then spend time with the family but couldn't work it out with their wives lol. I do think that game woulda sold out if it wasn't on christmas eve, but there is no excuse for some of the other games that didn't sell out this past season.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                  • Apr 2005

To the idiot, who im assuming is a Dolphins fan who negged me and said I "act like the Bills are a power house." What is one example in which i led you to believe this?...or did i just talk about your joke of a fan base, and how ours is loyal no matter what....thanks for playin.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Jul 2002

They probably walked past that stupid Pinto and saw the ****** ritual.

That would drag anybody down.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BillsPride12
                      You guys are forgetting how much of an impact the fact that it was on Christmas Eve was, I mean I'm sure there were a ton of guys that woulda rather have gone to the game then spend time with the family but couldn't work it out with their wives lol. I do think that game woulda sold out if it wasn't on christmas eve, but there is no excuse for some of the other games that didn't sell out this past season.
                      15 other teams had to play a home game on Christmas Eve that night too. How many of them sold out?

Comment

Working...
                      X