PDA

View Full Version : Would you still root for the Bills if they move to Toronto?

THATHURMANATOR
06-22-2007, 08:25 PM
I can say that I surely wouldn't and I can't imagine how any Buffalonian could.

im4bflo
06-22-2007, 09:26 PM
If they leave, they don't exist.
just depression and alcohol.

YardRat
06-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Nope.

chubluv
06-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Thats a difficult ?. If they go to Toronto I would probably still root for them from a distance, but I wouldnt get season tix anymore.

FlyingDutchman
06-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Dont know and dont want to think about it. Makes me sick to my stomach.

lordofgun
06-22-2007, 09:49 PM
Thurm, this is the worst poll ever!

FlyingDutchman
06-22-2007, 10:22 PM
How many of these threads about the Bills moving and who would you root for are going to be started? Cant we just have fun, talk football, and let it be until its time to really worry....

THATHURMANATOR
06-22-2007, 10:39 PM
Thats a difficult ?. If they go to Toronto I would probably still root for them from a distance, but I wouldnt get season tix anymore.
Maybe I am just too bitter of a person but I really can't understand how they wouldnt be the most hated thing of all time. HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ROOTING FOR THEM?

THATHURMANATOR
06-22-2007, 10:40 PM
Thurm, this is the worst poll ever!
Why? :ill:

feldspar
06-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Why? :ill:

Because the Bills in Toronto are not the Bills.

It's like asking you if you'll loan me some money 2 minutes after I snuck up behind you and punched you in the head for no reason...the answer is obvious.

THATHURMANATOR
06-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Because the Bills in Toronto are not the Bills.

It's like asking you if you'll loan me some money 2 minutes after I snuck up behind you and punched you in the head for no reason...the answer is obvious.
Right I am as Anti the Bills moving to Toronto as anyone! There are a few here that seem like they wouldnt even care that much.

LtBillsFan66
06-22-2007, 11:22 PM
f no.

Crisis
06-22-2007, 11:23 PM
**** toronto

Bulldog
06-22-2007, 11:27 PM
Not to bash all Canadians, because I've had some good times with some of them that I met at the games. But where the hell does this I'm bettem than you attitude come from? You're going to come into my country and look down on me like I'm beneath you? Stick it up your a s s Canada!

ublinkwescore
06-23-2007, 07:35 AM
Right I am as Anti the Bills moving to Toronto as anyone! There are a few here that seem like they wouldnt even care that much.

I'd prefer the Bills stay in Buffalo.

If they must move, I'd hope so bad that they would stay with in our borders.

If they move out of country, I'm no longer a football fan - who would I root for - the Raiders? yeah right :ill:

ParanoidAndroid
06-23-2007, 08:19 AM
I'm a fan of Buffalo sports, not Toronto.

arsenal
06-23-2007, 09:04 AM
yes im a bills hater...

but thats a tough ass question that i dont think anyone could answer properly right now, because none of you have been in that situation and really its an unknown how you would react...

if your team was moved, you would all be angry as hell, but i think as some time passed you would continue to root for the players on the team and eventually the team themselves... its gotta be a tough situation for any city/fan when a team moves... i hope it doesn't happen for you guys though...

Yasgur's Farm
06-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Ralph is the ONLY reason why Totonto has no NFL franchise.

He could sell or move the team there in a heartbeat... The NFL, the owners, the politicians would welcome the move with open arms.

But Ralph not only stands pat in Buffalo, he blocks any consideration of Toronto getting any other franchise or expansion team.

An NFL team in Toronto would be the end of the NFL Buffalo Bills... We'd all be talking about the CFL Buffalo Bills if that were the case.

Luisito23
06-23-2007, 10:12 AM
Quick ?.....Do fans outside of Buffalo actually root for the Bills, or the city??...

GO BILLS!!!!!!

DraftBoy
06-23-2007, 11:17 AM
Quick ?.....Do fans outside of Buffalo actually root for the Bills, or the city??...

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Yes many Bills fans live outside of Buffalo, Thurm just wants to exclude us, because he is a hater

SABuffalo786
06-23-2007, 12:22 PM
Absolutely not. I'd actively cheer against them. Maybe even go up to Toronto once or twice a year just to support the other team.

THATHURMANATOR
06-23-2007, 01:58 PM
Yes many Bills fans live outside of Buffalo, Thurm just wants to exclude us, because he is a hater
No because non Buffalonians Dont have a vested interest for the Bills to remain in the city of Buffalo it seems.

THATHURMANATOR
06-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Absolutely not. I'd actively cheer against them. Maybe even go up to Toronto once or twice a year just to support the other team.
I would coordinate bus trips full of people to root against the Toronto Franchise.

DraftBoy
06-23-2007, 02:15 PM
No because non Buffalonians Dont have a vested interest for the Bills to remain in the city of Buffalo it seems.

None at all, we cant have families there, or go to the games there, we have no interests...:rolleyes:

ParanoidAndroid
06-23-2007, 09:21 PM
How about "Buffalonians At Heart?"

im4bflo
06-23-2007, 10:10 PM
Just look at BILLSBACKERS INTERNATIONAL.
Bills fans are all over, and we definitely give a damn!
It would kill us just as much, if the BILLS left.

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 10:59 AM
None at all, we cant have families there, or go to the games there, we have no interests...:rolleyes:
Dude I am not saying people that are FROM Buffalo. In case you haven't realized this board has a lot of Bills fans on it that arent from here(some never have even been to the city). That is what I am talking about. CHILL OUT.

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 11:00 AM
How about "Buffalonians At Heart?"
Sure!

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 11:00 AM
Plus I can address my pole to whoever I want. This is a free country.

DraftBoy
06-24-2007, 11:10 AM
Plus I can address my pole to whoever I want. This is a free country.

Yes you may Captain America, and Im also free to make fun of your ignorance for it at free will to.

DraftBoy
06-24-2007, 11:13 AM
Dude I am not saying people that are FROM Buffalo. In case you haven't realized this board has a lot of Bills fans on it that arent from here(some never have even been to the city). That is what I am talking about. CHILL OUT.

Apparently you still havent goten my point. Some of us are not from Buffalo right now but still have families there. If the Bills leave all the families their suffer not just Bills fans. The economy would likely take a big hit, and that would make my family who still lives in Buffalo likely have to consider moving. Your poll assumes that the rest of us outside of Buffalo (regardless of family connection, or those that drive hours on Sundays to see the games) have opinions that dont matter because we wont be directly affected by the Bills leaving. The fact is that each fan on here has a personal tie to the Bills and Buffalo for whatever reason. If they didnt they wouldnt be here. Thats why I think your poll is short-sighted and ignorant.

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 11:17 AM
Apparently you still havent goten my point. Some of us are not from Buffalo right now but still have families there. If the Bills leave all the families their suffer not just Bills fans. The economy would likely take a big hit, and that would make my family who still lives in Buffalo likely have to consider moving. Your poll assumes that the rest of us outside of Buffalo (regardless of family connection, or those that drive hours on Sundays to see the games) have opinions that dont matter because we wont be directly affected by the Bills leaving. The fact is that each fan on here has a personal tie to the Bills and Buffalo for whatever reason. If they didnt they wouldnt be here. Thats why I think your poll is short-sighted and ignorant.
Then don't vote what do you want from me?

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Yes you may Captain America, and Im also free to make fun of your ignorance for it at free will to.
Sure go for it. How ignorant of me to put up a poll and target a certain group of people.... Freaking ignorant case studies.... :ill:

Earthquake Enyart
06-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Thurm, never argue with a mod. They don't make a damn bit of sense.

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 11:26 AM
I will take that into consideration!

Stoneludlow
06-24-2007, 11:28 AM
Then why do you think I moved from PA to the "Holy City" of Orchard Park instead of downtown Buffalo?

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 11:37 AM
Then why do you think I moved from PA to the "Holy City" of Orchard Park instead of downtown Buffalo?
:hi5: You are a Buffalonian!

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 11:38 AM
City and surrounding suburbs man! I live in South Buffalo but less than 10 mins from the Ralph.

Michael82
06-24-2007, 11:41 AM
City and surrounding suburbs man! I live in South Buffalo but less than 10 mins from the Ralph.
hey, us Rochesterians count just as much! :mad:

If it wasn't for our support, the Bills would have been long gone. :(

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 11:42 AM
hey, us Rochesterians count just as much! :mad:

If it wasn't for our support, the Bills would have been long gone. :(
Yes you do! Rochester also

Michael82
06-24-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks! :hi5: Actually, I found this little quote very interesting. I had no clue that there was that many from my county.....

The Rochester area accounts for 25 to 30 percent of sales of club seats and suites at Ralph Wilson Stadium, team officials say. In addition, at any given game, 15 percent to 18 percent of the fans in the stands are from Monroe County, where Rochester is located. That doesn’t even include the counties to the immediate west and south of Monroe.

Spiderweb
06-24-2007, 12:03 PM
It would save me the cost of the ever increasing Sunday Ticket. After following the Bills since i was a young lad, I would miss it briefly, but with no Bills, I would call it a career.

Earthquake Enyart
06-24-2007, 12:19 PM
Bear down Chicago Bears......... :::

Stoneludlow
06-24-2007, 12:49 PM
I got You beat Only 1/2 mile from the RALPH

im4bflo
06-24-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm very surprised at this poll, I thought it's a no brainer, if the Bills left BUFFALO,
why would you root for them? They're not going to be the BUFFALO BILLS, or the BILLS, they'll be the Toronto 'hosers' or whatever.
But 30% would. Must be the canadian fans, and (the people I don't understand) :headscrat

Michael82
06-24-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm very surprised at this poll, I thought it's a no brainer, if the Bills left BUFFALO,
why would you root for them? They're not going to be the BUFFALO BILLS, or the BILLS, they'll be the Toronto 'hosers' or whatever.
But 30% would. Must be the canadian fans, and (the people I don't understand) :headscrat
all 12 guys should turn in their fan cards right now. How on Earth could you root for the Toronto Pieces of ****? :ill:

jpdex12
06-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Maybe I am just too bitter of a person but I really can't understand how they wouldnt be the most hated thing of all time. HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ROOTING FOR THEM?

How couldn't you root for them? We as Bill's fans root for the team. The Bills are what defines us as Bill's fans. The players, the field, the stadium, the logo, the colors, the history...the Bills. We don't root for Ralph Wilson, or the front office. We root for what the Bills stand for in our community.

I am not going to think about it until it happens (hope the day never comes) but there is nothing wrong with following the team and it's players to wherever. What else would we do? I would rather eat ***** before I rooted for one of those New Jersey teams (Giants or Jets). We all know that we couldn't turn into Patriot fans or Dolphin fans...ugh!

Toronto would still be close to home for us if it did happen. On the brighter side we wouldn't have to worry about blacked out games!

I don't see New York existing in the NFL without a team and I don't see Ralph Wilson dying and leaving us without a team in WNY. If he wanted to seal his legacy foreve in WNY he will make sure that the Bills stay in WNY after he passes.

im4bflo
06-24-2007, 04:36 PM
How couldn't you root for them? We as Bill's fans root for the team. The Bills are what defines us as Bill's fans. The players, the field, the stadium, the logo, the colors, the history...the Bills. We don't root for Ralph Wilson, or the front office. We root for what the Bills stand for in our community.

I am not going to think about it until it happens (hope the day never comes) but there is nothing wrong with following the team and it's players to wherever. What else would we do? I would rather eat ***** before I rooted for one of those New Jersey teams (Giants or Jets). We all know that we couldn't turn into Patriot fans or Dolphin fans...ugh!

Toronto would still be close to home for us if it did happen. On the brighter side we wouldn't have to worry about blacked out games!

I don't see New York existing in the NFL without a team and I don't see Ralph Wilson dying and leaving us without a team in WNY. If he wanted to seal his legacy foreve in WNY he will make sure that the Bills stay in WNY after he passes.

When(IF) they leave, there's no more connection to Buffalo, there's no more connection to the USA. The BILLS are gone! What you do after that, is up to you,
but to say you'll be following the BILLS is not true, you'll just be a fan of a Toronto team. NO thank you very much!

BillyT92679
06-24-2007, 04:48 PM
They'd be the Toronto Argonauts or Rough Riders or Tiger-Cats or something. They wouldn't be the Bills. I'd root for like the Patriots or Giants.

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 05:18 PM
I got You beat Only 1/2 mile from the RALPH
:hi5:

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 05:19 PM

This is a JOKE. It makes me physically ILL.

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 05:20 PM
They'd be the Toronto Argonauts or Rough Riders or Tiger-Cats or something. They wouldn't be the Bills. I'd root for like the Patriots or Giants.

I would root for the team playing the Toronto Gayrods solely.

THATHURMANATOR
06-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Bear down Chicago Bears......... :::
:puke:

Mad Bomber
06-25-2007, 12:07 PM
If they moved I would hate the team with the fire of a thousand suns.

THATHURMANATOR
06-25-2007, 12:15 PM
If they moved I would hate the team with the fire of a thousand suns.
:bf1:

Earthquake Enyart
06-25-2007, 12:16 PM
If they moved, and the new team played Miami, I wouldn't know who to cheer for. :ill:

I would probably hope for some sort of blimp accident.

THATHURMANATOR
06-25-2007, 12:19 PM
If they moved, and the new team played Miami, I wouldn't know who to cheer for. :ill:

I would probably hope for some sort of blimp accident.
Agreed.

Earthquake Enyart
06-25-2007, 04:13 PM
http://www.lovefilm.com/lovefilm/images/products/9/29989-large.jpg

Generalissimus Gibby
06-25-2007, 07:11 PM

GO BILLS!!!!!!

I root for the Bills, but they are the Buffalo Bills and always have been. If they are not the Buffalo Bills then they are not the Bills and Pro Football is dead to me.

jpdex12
06-25-2007, 07:19 PM
This is a JOKE. It makes me physically ILL.

I do not want the Bills to move! I wrote what I wrote because what else is there to do? Who else are you going to PASSIONATELY root for? You will be like a lost soul in hell! So what's the closest thing to home? The city where our team moved to! Anything else would just feel wrong.

Give me a better answer to who you will root for if they were to leave Meathead! What else can you say other than "This is a joke?" It makes me ill to think about them being somewhere else but what alternatives are there?

Hate the owner for not setting up the team for a future in Buffalo not the team.

It won't happen though. You boneheads are getting worked up for nothing! The Bills will stay in Buffalo. Ralph is probably jerking everyone off just to get a rise out of darylls that respond like you did.

How come you aren't panicing about the giant asteroid that is supposed to destroy the earth and all mankind in about 7 million years from now? Dillhole!
:coocoo:

jpdex12
06-25-2007, 07:20 PM
I root for the Bills, but they are the Buffalo Bills and always have been. If they are not the Buffalo Bills then they are not the Bills and Pro Football is dead to me.

Are you a fan of football?

Bill Brasky
06-25-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm a fan of Buffalo sports, not Toronto.

amen!

Generalissimus Gibby
06-25-2007, 08:16 PM

Football yes, but if the Bills leave just not of the NFL.

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2007, 12:48 AM
I do not want the Bills to move! I wrote what I wrote because what else is there to do? Who else are you going to PASSIONATELY root for? You will be like a lost soul in hell! So what's the closest thing to home? The city where our team moved to! Anything else would just feel wrong.

Give me a better answer to who you will root for if they were to leave Meathead! What else can you say other than "This is a joke?" It makes me ill to think about them being somewhere else but what alternatives are there?

Hate the owner for not setting up the team for a future in Buffalo not the team.

It won't happen though. You boneheads are getting worked up for nothing! The Bills will stay in Buffalo. Ralph is probably jerking everyone off just to get a rise out of darylls that respond like you did.

How come you aren't panicing about the giant asteroid that is supposed to destroy the earth and all mankind in about 7 million years from now? Dillhole!
:coocoo:
For the thousandth time. I would Root for NO ONE. The NFL would be dead to me. Any Buffalonnian with a sole couldn't go on rooting for a team that was ripped from our hearts. It is ridiculous to even think that is possible.

Mods I hope you reprimand that personal attack.

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2007, 12:50 AM
This post is ******ed. We are all huge football fans here. Doesn't mean we would stand for someone stealing from us. What if the bigger guy that lives next door to you decided he wanted your girlfriend. Would you take it without a fight? Even worse would you be friends with her after she moved in with the guy next door??? COME ON MAN LISTEN TO YOURSELF..

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2007, 12:51 AM
Football yes, but if the Bills leave just not of the NFL.

LtFinFan66
06-26-2007, 12:56 AM
sole .soul

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2007, 12:57 AM
soul
Who gives a ****?

LtFinFan66
06-26-2007, 12:58 AM
Me

just like you and ubsurd. :meh:

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2007, 12:59 AM
Me

just like you and ubsurd. :meh:
Huh?

LtFinFan66
06-26-2007, 01:00 AM
The word you incorrectly use instead of absurd

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2007, 01:01 AM
The word you incorrectly use instead of absurd
Again who gives a ****.?

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2007, 01:02 AM
Spell checker has dulled my spelling and grammer knowledge. SO WHAT?

LtFinFan66
06-26-2007, 01:02 AM
Me

LtFinFan66
06-26-2007, 01:03 AM
I just like ****ing with you Thurm. How's your rep coming along?? Gone up against any Tacos lately and lost??

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2007, 01:03 AM
Me
Well I can assure you that you are in a small minority. I am sorry.

LtFinFan66
06-26-2007, 01:05 AM
Yeah but I will continue to **** with you and then hopefully drink a beer with you in Decenber

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2007, 07:34 AM
Yeah but I will continue to **** with you and then hopefully drink a beer with you in Decenber
:hi5: sounds good. I was just grumpy and tired last night.

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Back to the topic. No self respecting Buffalonian would support a team that was ripped from us and moved to Toronto.

CuseJetsFan83
06-26-2007, 03:35 PM
if i was from buffalo and was a bills fan (granted i might be one except for 2 weeks of the year...) to cheer for a moved franchise makes some sense on the prior history....... but thats like baltimore fans cheering for indy...... cleveland fans cheering for baltimore.......... la fans cheering for st louis or oakland....... its just.... a hard situation........ but most people will resent the present franchise.....

if i was like thurm or anyone else in buffalo i'd probably not like the moved franchise, because to me thats like a post operation female............ granted now it might be this squeeky clean female, but deep down you know its a man.... or in football terms...... you might have the Toronto XXXXX's and deep down its still the bills, but its one of those things where people would just not care anymore and forget about them

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2007, 03:50 PM
if i was from buffalo and was a bills fan (granted i might be one except for 2 weeks of the year...) to cheer for a moved franchise makes some sense on the prior history....... but thats like baltimore fans cheering for indy...... cleveland fans cheering for baltimore.......... la fans cheering for st louis or oakland....... its just.... a hard situation........ but most people will resent the present franchise.....

if i was like thurm or anyone else in buffalo i'd probably not like the moved franchise, because to me thats like a post operation female............ granted now it might be this squeeky clean female, but deep down you know its a man.... or in football terms...... you might have the Toronto XXXXX's and deep down its still the bills, but its one of those things where people would just not care anymore and forget about them
This is a very interesting way of stating your point :ill:

CuseJetsFan83
06-26-2007, 03:53 PM
This is a very interesting way of stating your point :ill:

just stating that something may be shiny and have a flash appearance, it may not be what it seems...........

anyways, i really hope a collective of owners or maybe someone with alot of wealth keeps buffalo in buffalo, because i really dont want ne to be my closest road adventure, i like buffalo too much, plus it gives me reason to get sabres stuff when im in town

THATHURMANATOR
06-26-2007, 03:54 PM
This post is ******ed. We are all huge football fans here. Doesn't mean we would stand for someone stealing from us. What if the bigger guy that lives next door to you decided he wanted your girlfriend. Would you take it without a fight? Even worse would you be friends with her after she moved in with the guy next door??? COME ON MAN LISTEN TO YOURSELF..
This is by far the best example made on the subject.

jpdex12
06-27-2007, 07:27 PM

Would you hate your mother if she moved away because she and your father split up because your father didn't like her anymore? You can make an analogy for any arguement or opinion.

Now picture the Bills as your mother having to move away. Was it "her", I mean their fault that they moved or your father's fault? Will it be Ralph's fault or the team?

Can't anyone voice their opinion? I'm just saying that I am loyal to my team but there's no way in hell I can adopt a new team and start all over again. I, like many I believe (come out of the closet), would have to follow my team because not watching the NFL is NOT an option for this football fan!

How many Houston Oiler fans are Tennessee Titan fans? They got a new team in Houston but I bet there are plenty that are Titan fans that couldn't adopt a new team. Think about it before you become so closed minded.

jpdex12
06-27-2007, 07:30 PM
Again who gives a ****.?

Anyone that doesn't like being corrected by a Fin Fan.

jpdex12
06-27-2007, 07:31 PM
This is by far the best example made on the subject.

Is that what the mirror on your wall told you?

THATHURMANATOR
06-28-2007, 07:49 AM
Would you hate your mother if she moved away because she and your father split up because your father didn't like her anymore? You can make an analogy for any arguement or opinion.

Now picture the Bills as your mother having to move away. Was it "her", I mean their fault that they moved or your father's fault? Will it be Ralph's fault or the team?

Can't anyone voice their opinion? I'm just saying that I am loyal to my team but there's no way in hell I can adopt a new team and start all over again. I, like many I believe (come out of the closet), would have to follow my team because not watching the NFL is NOT an option for this football fan!

How many Houston Oiler fans are Tennessee Titan fans? They got a new team in Houston but I bet there are plenty that are Titan fans that couldn't adopt a new team. Think about it before you become so closed minded.This Analogy doesn't fit the situation AT ALL. It is good to be loyal to your team but as soon as they move to Toronto they are not "your" team they are "their" team.

I doubt there are many Houton Oiler fans that are Titan fans BTW. Obviously I have thought about this and the majority agree with me.

THATHURMANATOR
06-28-2007, 07:49 AM
Anyone that doesn't like being corrected by a Fin Fan.
LT is a Bills fan.

THATHURMANATOR
06-28-2007, 07:51 AM
Who are these guys anyways???

bigpete71, BillsFever21, BillsOwnAll, BuffaloBills06, DevilPaul, djjimkelly, DMBcrew36, doug0365, Eric E, HHURRICANE, KO1, Meathead, PromoTheRobot, rcd333, RoanokeVABillsFan, rodneykm, sheppa09, tanked

Michael82
06-28-2007, 07:57 AM
Who are these guys anyways???

bigpete71, BillsFever21, BillsOwnAll, BuffaloBills06, DevilPaul, djjimkelly, DMBcrew36, doug0365, Eric E, HHURRICANE, KO1, Meathead, PromoTheRobot, rcd333, RoanokeVABillsFan, rodneykm, sheppa09, tanked
traitors.... :sigh:

I can't believe Meathead is on there. I always thought he was smarter than that. :mad:

THATHURMANATOR
06-28-2007, 08:02 AM
traitors.... :sigh:

I can't believe Meathead is on there. I always thought he was smarter than that. :mad:
Agreed.

Well Mike it doesn't mean you aren't smart just that you able to accept something being stolen from you. I am not able to do that.

jpdex12
06-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Agreed.

Well Mike it doesn't mean you aren't smart just that you able to accept something being stolen from you. I am not able to do that.

You guys are friggin nuts! What are you going to do if the Bills move to Toronto and then a few years later a new team moves into Buffalo? Could you possibly be attracted to an IMPOSTER? Top that!

Truthfully I understand how you feel but I would need a team to root for and it would be the old team wherever they went. Let's stop talking about this though because it's not happening.

THATHURMANATOR
06-28-2007, 07:46 PM
You guys are friggin nuts! What are you going to do if the Bills move to Toronto and then a few years later a new team moves into Buffalo? Could you possibly be attracted to an IMPOSTER? Top that!

Truthfully I understand how you feel but I would need a team to root for and it would be the old team wherever they went. Let's stop talking about this though because it's not happening.
Dude you make no sense. Quit while you are ahead. What do I do if we get another team sometime down the road??? Well I think I would start rooting for the Bills again? How are they imposters?

Mad Bomber
06-28-2007, 07:51 PM

The analogy is more like my mother moving away because she was screwing someone else and left us flat.

Michael82
06-28-2007, 08:20 PM

How could you root for the Toronto team? They would have a new name, new logo, new colors, and wouldn't own any of the history of the Buffalo Bills anymore. It would be like rooting for the Baltimore Ravens, and your a Browns fan. That's just wrong! :ill:

im4bflo
06-28-2007, 09:05 PM
The analogy is more like my mother moving away because she was screwing someone else and left us flat.

More like, someone bought your mother, moved her to another country, changed her name, and appearence, she starts all over again, her past is history.
NAW... the mother thing still doesn't work, it's a terrible analogy.
If the BILLS move, no, I can't even think it. GO BILLS!

jpdex12
06-30-2007, 11:06 PM
How could you root for the Toronto team? They would have a new name, new logo, new colors, and wouldn't own any of the history of the Buffalo Bills anymore. It would be like rooting for the Baltimore Ravens, and your a Browns fan. That's just wrong! :ill:

So you guys aren't going to root for anyone if we lose our team?

Pick a side, quit riding the fence!

im4bflo
06-30-2007, 11:35 PM
So you guys aren't going to root for anyone if we lose our team?

Pick a side, quit riding the fence!

What fense? It's the BUFFALO BILLS, or nobody.
It would be very easy for me.
I'm not interested in anyother team, at any time.
The closest I come to watching another game,
is to hope whoever's playing a team in our division win's.
But it's all about the BILLS.
The SB without the BILLS, is just a huge party to me,
whoever win's, I could care, I just want to win the pools I'm in!

ddaryl
07-01-2007, 10:49 AM
anyone who roots for the bills if and when they move is a traitor and should be shot.

Hell the NFL is dead to me the moment a Buffalo team ceases to exist.

Novacane
07-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Absolutely not! It they are not the Buffalo Bills they may as well be the Miami Dolphins cause I'd hate them just as much.

Michael82
07-01-2007, 11:24 AM
anyone who roots for the bills if and when they move is a traitor and should be shot.

:bf1:

THATHURMANATOR
07-01-2007, 11:34 AM