PDA

View Full Version : Newsflash! Bills still located in Buffalo!

BlackMetalNinja
06-24-2007, 10:29 AM
I just figured with all the rediculous talk lately, I'd make sure you all still knew that the Bills do in fact play in Buffalo... well, Orchard Park anyways. Can we give the Toronto talk a rest already? I know it's the slow point in the year, but seriously do you guys have nothing better to do then get all bent out of shape over hypothetical situations?

Michael82
06-24-2007, 10:44 AM
In case you didn't realize, it's the talk all over the place. Many of us have buried our heads in the sand for years with the moving talk. Then from Ralph's mouth, we all realized that the future looks bleak. So, it's all over the airwaves, newspapers, and discussed on every Bills board around. That's why you still see it. BTW, don't forget that this is the lull, dead, boring time of the year and seeing that we have beat all the pessimism/optimism/realism stuff to death, it's time for a new topic to kill. :up:

I have no doubt that in a couple weeks people will start getting excited about training camp and talking about that and about my reports. :D

:ontome:

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 11:07 AM
I just figured with all the rediculous talk lately, I'd make sure you all still knew that the Bills do in fact play in Buffalo... well, Orchard Park anyways. Can we give the Toronto talk a rest already? I know it's the slow point in the year, but seriously do you guys have nothing better to do then get all bent out of shape over hypothetical situations?
It isn't ridiculous. There is a real chance they leave.

Earthquake Enyart
06-24-2007, 11:17 AM
IT"S RIDICULOUS!!

SABURZFAN
06-24-2007, 12:49 PM
keep breathing you Old Fart.

Wys Guy
06-24-2007, 01:11 PM

I would challenge that.

I'm not sure that they actually play anywhere. Typically they merely just take the field and get some exercise.

BlackMetalNinja
06-24-2007, 02:26 PM
I would challenge that.

I'm not sure that they actually play anywhere. Typically they merely just take the field and get some exercise.

And typically you waste a lot of time everytday, hammering away on a keyboard and making posts here, let's not discredit that any!

Elminster
06-24-2007, 07:03 PM
I don't make a habit of worrying about situations over which I have no control. The Bills are still in Buffalo, and I'm not going to waste my time having a heart attack over the ever-present possibility that they could move when Ralph is gone. I have no problem with what he is doing, and understand his motivations. He has always wanted the team to stay here, but he is being responsible in regards to his family, and that should come before the patrons of his business. I think there's a good chance they'll stay, and there's a chance they'll move, and what happens will happen and I will accept it without demonizing the NFL, Ralph Wilson, or anyone or anything else....

shelby
06-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Kind of makes the whole "what if JP sucks this year" debate seem irrelevant, doesn't it?