PDA

View Full Version : Mikey or anyone who might know?

BuffaloBillsStampede
06-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Are they having the parade this year at camp and if so do you know when?

FlyingDutchman
06-24-2007, 03:09 PM
I believe they will. I think they really made it into a tradition in order to market the Bills more in the Rochester area. If I remember right, I think its usually the first friday after training camp begins. Not for certain though.

Michael82
06-24-2007, 03:24 PM
I believe they will. I think they really made it into a tradition in order to market the Bills more in the Rochester area. If I remember right, I think its usually the first friday after training camp begins. Not for certain though.
lately it's been on Saturday afternoon or early evening.

don137
06-24-2007, 06:57 PM
If it is late Saturady afternoon I may be able to make it. I know the East Rochester Fire Department parade is that night so my old fire Department will be marching and depending on the timing I hope to make the parade and then go drink with my old fire department buddies at the parade and then hit the beer tent at the carnival. Hopefully I can meet up with some billzoners then. I already plan on meeting up with Mikey that week.

Talk0fNewYork
06-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Why the **** are they having a parade? That's ******ed!

The Spaz
06-24-2007, 09:35 PM
Why the **** are they having a parade? That's ******ed!

Been a Bills fan for a while? They have been having a parade for quite a while.

Pinkerton Security
06-25-2007, 06:36 AM
I am not sure if its the same day, but the kickoff party for training camp is on a Thursday this year, which makes me extremely mad because since my cousin hooks me up with free tix to this event, I cannot go this year. Idk if the parade is the same day.

BuffaloBillsStampede
06-25-2007, 06:57 AM
What is the kickoff party?

Pinkerton Security
06-25-2007, 07:10 AM
What is the kickoff party?

My cousin worked for the PGA tour and hooked me up with a ticket, its kindof a meet and greet with the players, get to meet them and get autographs, free food, meet the Jills, its sweet. Pretty sure its not something just anyone can buy tickets for (its always good to know people, and know people that know other people haha), i think its more for the bigwigs (and the lucky bastards they end up giving their tickets to, like me and my cousin).

BuffaloBillsStampede
06-25-2007, 07:15 AM
damn lucky