PDA

View Full Version : If the Bills move to Toronto

Bling
06-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Please become Jet fans. We don't want you guys on our Dolphins boards. :ill:

Seriously though, have you guys considered who your new team will be?

Devin
06-24-2007, 06:07 PM
If they moved to toronto id probably still follow them, although not near as rabidly.

The Saints are the local team here and all of my family are fans. Id probably follow them.

But if the Bills move period, I will likely just kinda of loosley follow teams I wont spend any significant amount of time or money on any team again.

THATHURMANATOR
06-24-2007, 06:51 PM
I will only root for the teams playing the Toronto team and hate the NFL with a passion.

FlyingDutchman
06-24-2007, 07:19 PM

Yes, but only 30 times over the last 5 days on this board

Crisis
06-24-2007, 07:22 PM
**** toronto

TacklingDummy
06-25-2007, 06:14 AM
Please become Jet fans. We don't want you guys on our Dolphins boards. :ill:

:monkeyp: Jets

I hate the Jets more than I hate the fins.

I wish they would change their name to New Jersey.

shelby
06-25-2007, 09:23 AM
The odds of a Bills fan becoming a squishy fish fan are slim to none.

TheGhostofJimKelly
06-25-2007, 12:21 PM
I seriously won't watch the NFL anymore. You can believe it or not. I wouldn't even watch the Super Bowl. I barely had interest in watching it last year.

Michael82
06-25-2007, 12:24 PM
I seriously won't watch the NFL anymore. You can believe it or not. I wouldn't even watch the Super Bowl. I barely had interest in watching it last year.
I will find myself weaning off the NFL slowly until I don't give a **** about them anymore. I will definitely be spending time protesting the league and begging them to bring the Buffalo Bills back to Buffalo and I would also help keep the history, logos, colors, and identity in Buffalo no matter what. No piece of **** owner is going to take my team and move them Toronto and expect to keep the logos, and team name. :shakeno:

LtBillsFan66
06-25-2007, 12:33 PM
I guess I'd go with the Giants. I have no clue.

RockStar36
06-26-2007, 08:29 PM
I will only root for the teams playing the Toronto team and hate the NFL with a passion.

You took the words right out of my mouth. If the Bills move the NFL will be dead to me.

SquishDaFish
06-26-2007, 08:38 PM
I dont know what I would do but I know for sure the very last team I would root for is the Phins.