PDA

View Full Version : From Eklund, so borderline worthless, but...

ct bills fan
06-27-2007, 12:23 PM
it's nice to believe.

"The Latest on Briere is...Word has it that yesterday was a busy day for the Briere camp. Something could break today. I would not be shocked at all."

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=8248

OpIv37
06-27-2007, 12:42 PM
you missed the more important part:

The current line on Chris Drury is... San Jose or LA. plain and simple. Some say the Rangers may get into that mix. IF the Sharks have to go as high as has been rumoured they will have to move Marleau to Montreal or Toronto. The time may be right, but the Sharks are playing roulette here by basically waiting to make that move until they see if Drury is in the fold...But what choice do they have really? The darkhorse is Florida, who although they have a very low cap number set, may make an exception..

I like Briere but I think we're going to miss Drury more.

RockStar36
06-27-2007, 01:15 PM
I'd be worried about the Drury stuff except Eklund has proved himself to be completely unreliable since I signed up for the hockey buzz e-mails. I still remember him being more wrong than anyone I know on trade deadline day.

carybillsfan
06-27-2007, 07:10 PM
I'd be worried about the Drury stuff except Eklund has proved himself to be completely unreliable since I signed up for the hockey buzz e-mails. I still remember him being more wrong than anyone I know on trade deadline day.

Eklund's a putz, I remember in the chat room at the trade deadline he kept arguing with someone from Edmonton who said Ryan Smyth was traded, Eklund kept saying I told you he resigned an hour ago, then finally he stated he was wrong. Unreliable is not the word for Eklund, completely made up is more like. Any person who wants to sign up for the season pass at hockeybuzz.com, just send me the $20, and all feed you all stories you want.:

RockStar36
06-27-2007, 07:52 PM
I didn't actually sign up for anything that cost money, I just get his spam everyday telling me the new e3's and e4's. :rolleyes:

ct bills fan
06-28-2007, 09:21 AM
He actually may be correct in this case

Philagape
06-28-2007, 02:03 PM
Today he's saying Vanek is close to being off the market ... "Not going Anywhere. Anyhow."

They're all over the place on Drury and Briere