PDA

View Full Version : you know...

BillsNYC
03-17-2003, 12:10 PM
i've had more fun posting drunk at 3am on this board than i am today!! where is everybody?? lets talk some buffalo bills!!!! there must be SOMETHING to discuss other than sam adams! whats the deal with dyson???

i'm leaving work to drink in 2 hours...lets get some conversation going!!!

Mr. Miyagi
03-17-2003, 12:21 PM
Everyone's busy filling out their brackets...

McD
03-17-2003, 12:22 PM
BillsNYC,
There just isn't anything to discuss. Isn't it a shame? For conversations sake, how's the city these days? Germany's OK right now, just waiting to see if we go to war. Later....Have a few for me tonight man!

McD

BillsNYC
03-17-2003, 12:26 PM
city is great! just moved into manhattan so its a whole new world for me! its in the 60's today so i'm gonna cut out soon and enjoy it! hows germany? are all the citizens against the war or is it just the PM?

are there any bills playing in germany for the WL?

Pride
03-17-2003, 12:28 PM
I think most people are probably visiting CNN.com alot today, ya know, since we are going to war and all.

Today, the Bills seem a little less important.

McD
03-17-2003, 12:38 PM
Germans are split with the war man, I mean nobody wants war, but there is a time when you just have to put your foot down and do what's best for the world, even though they don't understand it. Hell I'm in the military and don't understand it all. I just believe in what we're doing, Hussien just needs to step down and war can be averted. This guys been violating UN sanctions for over a decade. It's time. Good to hear the city's doing good, I haven't been there since 20 Aug 01, just before the attacks. Enjoy your day bud, and when you get a beer tonight, get something different, just to be different. I'm about to have a Becks. Later....

McD

BillsNYC
03-17-2003, 01:05 PM
ha! different is my middle name! have a becks for me!

McD
03-17-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by BillsNYC
ha! different is my middle name! have a becks for me!

Done!

casdhf
03-17-2003, 04:13 PM
Since when are the Germans against starting a war?