PDA

View Full Version : Can We Wait Until Pre-Season Ends Before Giving The D Last Rites ?

Night Train
06-28-2007, 08:03 AM
I'm skeptical of the D myself but constantly declaring the D a disaster, prior to putting on the pre-season pads, is silly.

I'll give them a sporting chance at improving. I'm aware who is on our roster and will give the Coaches a chance to make adjustments.

Wys Guy
06-28-2007, 08:35 AM
"Adjustments"

LOL

How about adjusting the weights, speed, and strength of our linemen and LBs.

LMAO

"This one goes to 11."

Wys Guy
06-28-2007, 08:36 AM
Some "adjustments" to the Personnel Department and FO would also be refreshing.

alohabillsfan
06-28-2007, 08:38 AM
"Adjustments"

LOL

LMAO

"This one goes to 11."

your a joke

justasportsfan
06-28-2007, 09:03 AM
I'm skeptical of the D myself but constantly declaring the D a disaster, prior to putting on the pre-season pads, is silly.

I'll give them a sporting chance at improving. I'm aware who is on our roster and will give the Coaches a chance to make adjustments.

"Adjustments"

LOL

LMAO

"This one goes to 11."

Uh night train, as you can see , it's not possible. They have a crystal ball. Let's just call off the season and not show up. That way they may finally get it right and we'll end up with the worst record in franchise history.

ddaryl
06-28-2007, 09:36 AM
what I don't understand is why so many of you's just aren't embracing the ignore function.

do you really want to go through this same old whiney BS every single day ?

G. Host
06-28-2007, 09:48 AM
what I don't understand is why so many of you's just aren't embracing the ignore function.

do you really want to go through this same old whiney BS every single day ?

Hard to ignore the whiney BS when people keep quoting them.
I would not mind if quote function was removed.

justasportsfan
06-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Hard to ignore the whiney BS when people keep quoting them.
I would not mind if quote function was removed.
:oops:

Elminster
06-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Yep, the Bills should just forfeit all their games, release the entire roster save Tim Anderson, and move to Los Angeles:violin:

Geez....I wonder why they even bother watching the Bills. I mean, they already know they're going to lose, right? How depressing....

madness
06-28-2007, 11:04 AM
:oops:

Justa is the firestarter! :rockout:

Night Train
06-28-2007, 11:28 AM
we'll end up with the worst record in franchise history.

That would be the 1971 1-13 team. I sat in the stands for many of those games at Jefferson & Best. We beat the Pats that season and looked terrible in every other contest.

My concern is with our DL, more than anything. I'm not ruling out a pre-season aquisition of a Vet.

Pre-Season may indeed prove we have problems but I'm waiting for it to play out. I'll be the first to express concern but will never join those at the bridge in June.

justasportsfan
06-28-2007, 11:30 AM
My concern is with our DL, more than anything. I'm not ruling out a pre-season aquisition of a Vet.

Pre-Season may indeed prove we have problems but I'm waiting for it to play out. I'll be the first to express concern but will never join those at the bridge in June.
Agreed, now duck.

HHURRICANE
06-28-2007, 06:43 PM
Prior to the draft I was actually pretty excited about our D when I thought Darwin Walker was going to be playing. I figured with a healthy McCargo that would be a much improved DL.

I also though that the Bills would bring in at least 2 rookie LBs or at least a solid young veteran to go along with a rookie.

As it stands now the Bills will be fielding the exact same D minus Clements, Fletcher and Spikes while adding Poz. Hard to get excited about that.

Generalissimus Gibby
06-28-2007, 09:35 PM

No, we must call it doom and gloom. We should call the season off as we have no chance. I mean the experts say so and so does the majority of posters here. Lets just call it off, oh woe.!!!!

JK