PDA

View Full Version : THE POZ TALK

djjimkelly
06-28-2007, 08:20 AM
all this talk of poz not starting and not doing this and digiorgio starting reminds of something from last year.

the QB competition.

whos kidding who last year for all the massive QB competition that was supposed to happen. DID IT REALLY?

marv has always been the type to say all spots are up for grabs. he even used to say BRUCE SMITH had to earn his spot every preseason. LOL

anyway to me this is a motivational tool the bills are using on POZ ellison and digiorgio. POZ is starting from DAY 1 i have no doubt in that now is ellison or digirgio getting the nod beside POZ AND CROWELL THATS ANOTHER QUESTION

patmoran2006
06-28-2007, 08:23 AM
I am still under the belief that POZ is starting at MLB and that article about John D was way out of proportion.

We not only drafted, but moved UP and gave up a first day pick (on a team with holes) to draft the guy (Poz) who is our new middle linebacker.

Wys Guy
06-28-2007, 08:33 AM
Yeah, one has to "BILL-ieve," LOL, that Puz will be the starter. It would be absurd for him not to be. Fine, week 1 he comes in, but week 2 he starts worst case.

The team is also, wisely if so, trying to take the heat off of him for having to be Superman in terms of resurrecting this sorry D. Even if he were to play like Urlacher this D wouldn't ever be even average with the shortage of talent we have in our front-7 otherwise.

Heck, Ryans did all but become a monster last year in Houston and still the Houston D wasn't even average. I doubt we'll get from Puz what they got from DeMeco Ryans. I hope we do, but it's not likely to occur.

eyedog
06-28-2007, 08:41 AM
Of course he's starting. That's a bunch of talk that he wouldn't be. Just like the qb competition last year, the Lee Evans talk that he needed to sit and learn his first year, the talk that A-train is gonna split 30 carries with Lynch. All bs.

justasportsfan
06-28-2007, 08:55 AM
Yeah, one has to "BILL-ieve," LOL, that Puz will be the starter. It would be absurd for him not to be. Fine, week 1 he comes in, but week 2 he starts worst case.

in your world we would still have Mike WIlliams and starting him regardless of who plays better at camp.

The Spaz
06-28-2007, 09:56 AM
in your world we would still have Mike WIlliams and starting him regardless of who plays better at camp.

Mike Williams would be protecting Travis "freaking Brown...lol.

casdhf
06-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Competition makes everyone better.

justasportsfan
06-28-2007, 11:28 AM
What's Rob Johnson doing these days ? :huh:

casdhf
06-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Mike Williams would be protecting Travis "freaking Brown...lol. And leading the way for Shawn Bryson

Goobylal
06-28-2007, 11:58 AM
all this talk of poz not starting and not doing this and digiorgio starting reminds of something from last year.

the QB competition.

whos kidding who last year for all the massive QB competition that was supposed to happen. DID IT REALLY?
I wasn't sure, until I read an interview with Fairchild where he said that the Bills weren't convinced that JP was the guy. So yes there WAS a QB competition.

bigbub2352
06-28-2007, 12:28 PM
People got to realize it is OTA's and everyone looks outstanding, Poz will start over Ellison on the outside i think if Digorgio is that good, but i doubt it, Poz is a beast and a leader and will be starting somewhere b y the start of the first preseason game

Night Train
06-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Poz has the look of another Spielman in performance and mannerisms. Hard to dislike anything about him, at this point.

He may be the locker room leader we've been looking for.

The Spaz
06-28-2007, 12:33 PM
And leading the way for Shawn Bryson

If you take away bryson's longest runs he would have below a 4..0 YPC....:lol::rofl:

Mahdi
06-28-2007, 12:34 PM
Well a couple weeks ago Poz was listed as the first string MLB on the depth chart.... now hes #2.

Goobylal
06-28-2007, 02:43 PM
If JD looks like he can start, I'd favor going with Crowell, JD and Ellison, with Poz working his way into the lineup at WLB.

justasportsfan
06-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Poz has the look of another Spielman in performance and mannerisms. Hard to dislike anything about him, at this point.

He may be the locker room leader we've been looking for.

I hope you're right.

venis2k1
06-28-2007, 04:40 PM
Poz will start when he is ready.

eyedog
06-28-2007, 07:08 PM
Don't kid yourself. He will be starting week one against Denver.

im4bflo
06-28-2007, 07:41 PM
He'll start for sure, it's so soon to be picking starters from OTA's, the man
is just learning the system, and he's got a lot to learn at MLB.
DiGo better look better right now, he's got a year on him.
POZ is a GREAT LB, and now he's a BILL. I'm on board, I POZitively BILLieve!
Get your POZSQUAD jersey now, and enjoy the ride!