PDA

View Full Version : This is gonna be the week...

Romes
03-17-2003, 12:31 PM
Last week the Bills brought 1 or 2 players in everyday. They used the time to bring in, judge and get an idea of the players they want to pursue in FA. That is why no one was signed last week. They weren't focused on the signing part but the evaluation part instead.

This week is gonna be different. TD will sit down this week and try and get all the players he wants signed. IMO, Adams talks are gonna heat up again. We are gonna sign Jenkins and Shaw (just because he will be cheaper than Dyson).

Or it all just might be wishful thinking on my part.

:bored:

BillsNYC
03-17-2003, 12:35 PM
god i hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superbills
03-17-2003, 02:00 PM
I happen to agree with your assessment. Could be a big week for signings, but I'm not sure that getting Jenkins AND Shaw will be doable if we get Adams. TD is the man, though, and if he wants them, they will come.

Buffarama
03-17-2003, 02:07 PM
Dyson's hamstring injury and surgery leave me skeptical about him.
I think Jenkins might be the better choice. With a name like MarTay anyways instead of Marty, that brings me over the edge.

EM Bills Fan 80
03-17-2003, 02:55 PM
If its a money issue, I think Dyson will be brought in instead of Jenkins. Its been rumored that Jenkins wants 3 Mil a year. Plus Shaw can always Return kickoffs as well. Personally by the end of this week I see us making 3 moves. 1 - Signing Adams. 2 - Signing Dyson. 3. - Not sure what its going to be, but I think were gonna do something out of the blue that hasnt even been mentioned.

Ebenezer
03-17-2003, 03:03 PM
OK...Shaw is signed...it says here you can forget about Adams for a while.

Romes
03-17-2003, 03:11 PM
where does it say that EB?

kgun12
03-17-2003, 03:23 PM
Like I said on another post, I think we will sign now (after Shaw) 1 or 2 more players, than S. Adams! TD needs to see what moey is still available. I can't believe he stayed here for over a week and TD and Adams haven't come to an agreement!

Romes
03-17-2003, 03:39 PM
Adams was here for 3 days. He arrived on a Thursday night and left on a Saturday night.

But you may be right KGun. Althought, I would think TD knows how much money he has to spend on Adams. Any smart GM, would have an idea of how much its gonna cost to sign the players they covet.

Training camp starts in 5 months. We still have plenty of time to get Adams. The longer Adams waits the cheaper he becomes.