PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it funny...

BillsNYC
03-17-2003, 01:17 PM
how free agency creates new rivalries?? like look at buffalo and san diego....5 years ago who cared about the chargers in buffalo? then 3 years ago they sign a bunch of our guys and we become instant rivals! this year its gonna be the jets and the redskins as new rivals!

finnally...a plus to free agency!

:punk:

Mr. Anonymous
03-17-2003, 01:19 PM
The Jets I can see with Cottrell and Cowart, but why the Redskins?

McD
03-17-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Anonymous

Yeah, why? 'Cuz of the newest Redskins (former jets)?

BillsNYC
03-17-2003, 01:27 PM
yeah...the way snider went after them by blowing the jets out of the water with $$$....

EM Bills Fan 80
03-17-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by BillsNYC
finnally...a plus to free agency!

Singing Takeo is a big enough plus for me! :punk:

Mr. Miyagi
03-17-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Anonymous
He meant between the Jets and the Redskins. Nothing to do with Buffalo.

McD
03-17-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by BillsNYC
yeah...the way snider went after them by blowing the jets out of the water with $$$....

True, I want the 'Skins to go 3-13 just to prove to Snyder that you don't just go buy a SB in one offseason by buying 90% of the FA on the market.

RedEyE
03-17-2003, 05:13 PM
I'll admit at first I was extremely skeptical of free agency, and I still not high on the fact that you favorite player won't always be on your favorite team. However, the competition level has increased 10 fold. Teams stay fresh. A team that were dead last in the standings one year easily become playoff contenders the next. The cap keeps GMspending honestly for the most part, and the day of the dynasty seem over. It's all a plus to me .

OpIv37
03-18-2003, 01:53 PM
I want to see the Redskins go 3-13 cuz I live in the DC area and I'm sick of hearing about them all the time. I now empathize with the non-Bills fans in Rochester and Buffalo.

Even the Redskins fans hate Snyder- he hasn't made any friends in the community. So far, it appears as if Steve Spurrier can't win unless he has someone throwing hordes of money at players like he did at Florida. The man's not cut out for the NFL- firing Shottenheimer after only one year was a huge mistake.

ArcticWildMan
03-18-2003, 02:09 PM
I love Dan Snyder...he steals talent from other teams. Just makes our team stronger :D