PDA

View Full Version : What I liked about the game...

lordofgun
03-17-2003, 03:57 PM
I could manipulate the game in a manner that made it a close contest throughout. I didn't have any challenges pre-planned more than a couple in advance. I could change a challenge if I thought it would benefit the team/person who was at a disadvantage. There were a number of times when this happened.

For instance, when the hotties were at the depths of despair, I split the tribes for the second time. Played properly, this would have put the hotties back on equal footing with the SBs.

Also, by having certain challenges at certain times of the day, when I was quite certain an entire team would not be online, I could pretty much hand-pick which tribe would win and which tribe would lose...at least to about 80% accuracy.

And when the game happened in amanner I didn't plan, I could always split/merge, etc. just to keep things interesting.

That was fun for me.

BillC
03-17-2003, 04:02 PM
YOU BASTARD! :lol!:

Gunzlingr
03-17-2003, 04:33 PM
You could have at least threw something easier for me to win than that damn news challenge! I was doomed!

BTW Lou, Meet Tim Krumrie was one of the best ideas ever, as were my Jets articles!

lordofgun
03-17-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by gunzlingr
You could have at least threw something easier for me to win than that damn news challenge! I was doomed!

BTW Lou, Meet Tim Krumrie was one of the best ideas ever, as were my Jets articles!

I figured you's excel at that. Guess I got that one wrong. ;)

shelby
03-17-2003, 05:32 PM
:blamelog:

When does the Insult Tournament begin, o evil freakin genious?

:biggrin:

ArcticWildMan
03-17-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by shelby

When does the Insult Tournament begin, o evil freakin genious?

We need to screen who plays in the tournament to avoid yet more "meltdowns". ;)

shelby
03-17-2003, 05:50 PM
:spit:

Ebenezer
03-17-2003, 05:58 PM
The best part of the game?? I didn't play, didn't read one post; had no clue what was going on...

...but leant ZBs to people and made over 10,000 ZBs in return.

Ebenezer
03-17-2003, 06:00 PM
speaking of which CP still owes me 2000.....

northernbillfan
03-18-2003, 02:06 AM
...Is that I was voted off first.

Originally posted by Ebenezer
The best part of the game?? I didn't play, didn't read one post; had no clue what was going on...

...but leant ZBs to people and made over 10,000 ZBs in return.

For someone who doesn't care about the game, you sure have a lot to say about it. :D

Originally posted by gunzlinger

Gunz, I see you are still contributing to the the news department. Thanks for your help there. Infectious, isn't it.

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
We need to screen who plays in the tournament to avoid yet more "meltdowns". ;)

Amen to that brother.

Gunzlingr
03-18-2003, 08:52 AM
nbf- I do what I can! Everybody beats me to Bills news, so I have to settle for NFL news.

clumping platelets
03-18-2003, 08:59 AM
:ontome:

Ebenezer
03-18-2003, 09:23 AM
hey, no lurking mr. captain.