So, what are the 3 stooges doing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

So, what are the 3 stooges doing today?

The 3 stooges...Darcy, Larry and Tom are probably out golfing and having a few drinks and talking about all the money they have. Good job guys...you've taken the excitement out of this town in 1 day! It would be nice to know that you do have a plan...a plan that actually is about more than lining your pockets with money!
  • W1DER1GHT
    Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills
    • Mar 2007

Re: So, what are the 3 stooges doing today?

Darcy, Larry, and Tom.
    "Tyler Wilson is a glorified cross between JP Losman and Ryan Fitzpatrick." W1DER1GHT 3/16/13
    ^Well, I may have given Wilson too much credit^

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

They just contacted the agent for Bob Corkum !
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Nighthawk
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
        They just contacted the agent for Bob Corkum !
        Sweet...maybe they'll contact Ric Seiling and see if he'll come out of retirement!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
          The 3 stooges...Darcy, Larry and Tom are probably out golfing and having a few drinks and talking about all the money they have. Good job guys...you've taken the excitement out of this town in 1 day! It would be nice to know that you do have a plan...a plan that actually is about more than lining your pockets with money!
          LOL at you guys. less than 2 months ago you were licking these guys balls, now they are the 3 stooges. What a joke some of you are. Yeah they are such idiots for not WAY overspending on these two. Of course they are good players but they were Vastly overpaid. The Rangers now have how much money wrapped up into 3 players(gomez, jagr, Drury). I hope lundquist isnt a FA anytime soon.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Keep in mind Gomez had 13 goals last year. Give me Roy for about 5 mil less a year and 8 more goals.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
              • May 2003

There is a need for a center now and there are still a few that are 2nd tier guys. I am hoping that is what they are looking at now. Someone like Nylander, Handzus, or maybe even Peter Sykora. I can't blame these guys for not spending money they didn't want to. You have to admit that Briere and Drury got to rich for my blood deals. There are holes that need to be filled and they have to be looking into that. There aren't enough centers here to go forward.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                LOL at you guys. less than 2 months ago you were licking these guys balls, now they are the 3 stooges. What a joke some of you are. Yeah they are such idiots for not WAY overspending on these two. Of course they are good players but they were Vastly overpaid. The Rangers now have how much money wrapped up into 3 players(gomez, jagr, Drury). I hope lundquist isnt a FA anytime soon.
                Actually, not to be argumentive...Ok maybe a little, but you're the joke. These outrages numbers don't matter if the 3 stooges would have resigned these guys months ago. Please, if you're going to argue a point, have a strong case...your points were all terrible.

Comment

• W1DER1GHT
                  Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                  There is a need for a center now and there are still a few that are 2nd tier guys. I am hoping that is what they are looking at now. Someone like Nylander, Handzus, or maybe even Peter Sykora. I can't blame these guys for not spending money they didn't want to. You have to admit that Briere and Drury got to rich for my blood deals. There are holes that need to be filled and they have to be looking into that. There aren't enough centers here to go forward.
                  Nylander or Handzus would make me feel a little better.
                  "Tyler Wilson is a glorified cross between JP Losman and Ryan Fitzpatrick." W1DER1GHT 3/16/13
                  ^Well, I may have given Wilson too much credit^

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Actually, not to be argumentive...Ok maybe a little, but you're the joke. These outrages numbers don't matter if the 3 stooges would have resigned these guys months ago. Please, if you're going to argue a point, have a strong case...your points were all terrible.
                    I would rather be a joke than a whiny ball licker who changes his/her stance at the drop of a hat.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by W1DER1GHT
                      Nylander or Handzus would make me feel a little better.
                      Absolutly.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        • Jul 2002

I would rather be a joke than a whiny ball licker who changes his/her stance at the drop of a hat.
                        Show me where I changed my stance? Wasn't I the person stating that Darcy should do something at the deadline? Wasn't I the person who criticized Darcy for not getting the right people in here at the deadline? Please get your facts straight. I guess the only thing that you can do is the thing you're best at...putting people down for their thoughts. Nice job!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Show me where I changed my stance? Wasn't I the person stating that Darcy should do something at the deadline? Wasn't I the person who criticized Darcy for not getting the right people in here at the deadline? Please get your facts straight. I guess the only thing that you can do is the thing you're best at...putting people down for their thoughts. Nice job!
                          Ok you have been criticizing Reiger and the way he built this team for years now. Sorry then. I must have missed your outrage when they were making back to back trips to the EC finals...

Comment

• Nighthawk
                            • Jul 2002

Ok you have been criticizing Reiger and the way he built this team for years now. Sorry then. I must have missed your outrage when they were making back to back trips to the EC finals...
                            Seriously, I'm criticized on here for being too negative...I've never liked Regier...I'm not making this up! Go back and see my posts...if anything, I'm probably too negative. That is why your argument is kind of funny. You're attacking the wrong poster...I've never praised this organization. I've always felt that this organization has not done enough to win the ultimate prize...the Stanley Cup.

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

Even if Darcy was working his arse off on the phones, he's destroyed this team's reputation so much that it wouldn't matter.
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X