PDA

View Full Version : The Honeymoon is over Tom

clumping platelets
07-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Sabres organization showed how unprofessional they are/were/and will always be :mad:

clumping platelets
07-01-2007, 10:20 PM
No commitment to winning.............best thing we can do as fans is on opening day.........walk out of the arena and give Golisano/Regier/Quinn the one finger salute

clumping platelets
07-01-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm not angry, I'm more than that

OpIv37
07-01-2007, 10:22 PM
No commitment to winning.............best thing we can do as fans is on opening day.........walk out of the arena and give Golisano/Regier/Quinn the one finger salute

oh there is a commitment to winning, provided that said winning doesn't affect the bottom line too much.

chubluv
07-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Clump,Stop holding back tell us how you really feel.

clumping platelets
07-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Clump,Stop holding back tell us how you really feel.

Words cannot rightfully express what I feel :madmad:

BSU Drew
07-01-2007, 10:30 PM

You know what dude.. Shame on you! You arent a fan. God forbid they lose two good players. Its called FAITH. Get some.. and as for giving Golisano the finger.. He bought them so they would stay if Buffalo and its ungrateful "fans" like yourself that make me sick. Go play in the street!

clumping platelets
07-01-2007, 10:34 PM
You know what dude.. Shame on you! You arent a fan. God forbid they lose two good players. Its called FAITH. Get some.. and as for giving Golisano the finger.. He bought them so they would stay if Buffalo and its ungrateful "fans" like yourself that make me sick. Go play in the street!

Faith.............I had faith that the Sabres organization would make a legitimate effort to resign, at a minimum, the heart and soul of this team. Please tell me what solid player is left and willing to come to a team that gives Chris Drury a ride to the airport to expedite his departure

Dude......you do NOT know me........I've always been a loyal soldier but at some point the fans have an obligation to fight back against this lack of commitment.

Dr. Lecter
07-01-2007, 10:38 PM
They said they were willing to go up to 7 million per for Drury, but nere received a counter proposal.

They let Briere go. It sounds as if they tried to resign Drury.

clumping platelets
07-01-2007, 10:39 PM
They could have made that offer weeks ago and he would have signed IMO

BSU Drew
07-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Doesnt sound very loyal when your saying things like.
best thing we can do as fans is on opening day.........walk out of the arena and give Golisano/Regier/Quinn the one finger salute I understand that you are upset but you also need to remember that we have a lot of good kids coming up through Rochester. Next season may not go as smoothly as the last but i for one will watch every game and i sure as hell wouldnt give the "one finger salute" to the man that saved the BUFFALO Sabres!

OpIv37
07-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Doesnt sound very loyal when your saying things like. I understand that you are upset but you also need to remember that we have a lot of good kids coming up through Rochester. Next season may not go as smoothly as the last but i for one will watch every game and i sure as hell wouldnt give the "one finger salute" to the man that saved the BUFFALO Sabres!

No one said anything about not watching the games.

And as far as the one finger salute- some of us thought Golisano saved the Sabres to bring a winner to Buffalo. If he's putting a few extra bucks ahead of winning, he deserves the finger.

Ebenezer
07-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Faith.............I had faith that the Sabres organization would make a legitimate effort to resign, at a minimum, the heart and soul of this team. Please tell me what solid player is left and willing to come to a team that gives Chris Drury a ride to the airport to expedite his departure

Dude......you do NOT know me........I've always been a loyal soldier but at some point the fans have an obligation to fight back against this lack of commitment.
I told you this would happen....don't be surprised if Vanek gets a huge offer and is gone too.

clumping platelets
07-01-2007, 11:01 PM
I told you this would happen....don't be surprised if Vanek gets a huge offer and is gone too.

They'll keep Vanek..............if they let him leave as well............HSBC arena could be like the Bastille :madmad:

BSU Drew
07-01-2007, 11:04 PM
some of us thought Golisano saved the Sabres to bring a winner to Buffalo. If he's putting a few extra bucks ahead of winning, he deserves the finger. I had no idea you were a psychic.. Damn if you can see the future so well why dont you tell me next weeks lotto numbers. Dont just off the boat too soon. It may not be sinking.

Ebenezer
07-01-2007, 11:04 PM
They'll keep Vanek..............if they let him leave as well............HSBC arena could be like the Bastille :madmad:
don't hold your breath...i am actually shocked that nobody has waved $4 mil a year at him.....yet.

LABillsFan
07-01-2007, 11:05 PM
I had no idea you were a psychic.. Damn if you can see the future so well why dont you tell me next weeks lotto numbers. Dont just off the boat too soon. It may not be sinking.

5 16 22 24 38 and 47

clumping platelets
07-01-2007, 11:10 PM
5 16 22 24 38 and 47

:$:

BSU Drew
07-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Wow.. I'm going to give those numbers a shot.. and if they work.. who knows i might even give Galisano the finger too!

LABillsFan
07-01-2007, 11:29 PM
Wow.. I'm going to give those numbers a shot.. and if they work.. who knows i might even give Galisano the finger too!

LoL.

Think bigger, buy the team!!!!

BSU Drew
07-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Good call!! After i buy the team the first thing im going to do is hire CLUMPING PLATELETS as my GM.. He knows everything about hockey! God himself wouldnt be as good!
(http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=21)

clumping platelets
07-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Good call!! After i buy the team the first thing im going to do is hire CLUMPING PLATELETS as my GM.. He knows everything about hockey! God himself wouldnt be as good!
(http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=21)

Rest assured, I would make every effort to sign a player long before he hits FA...........that's how you get players to sign for less

BSU Drew
07-01-2007, 11:42 PM
Im going to be honest with you though.. If you lose one good player im going to give you the one finger salute and then fire you! GOT it!?

clumping platelets
07-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Im going to be honest with you though.. If you lose one good player im going to give you the one finger salute and then fire you! GOT it!?

So, if I make an honest effort to resign my players long before FA starts but the player makes the decision to entertain offers in FA.......that's my fault?

BTW: both players are on record as to wanting to stay and resign months ago

Do you believe the Sabres organization made a legitimate effort resign either player? How can you offer "no raise" to a player and believe that to be true

Ebenezer
07-02-2007, 12:01 AM
So, if I make an honest effort to resign my players long before FA starts but the player makes the decision to entertain offers in FA.......that's my fault?

BTW: both players are on record as to wanting to stay and resign months ago

Do you believe the Sabres organization made a legitimate effort resign either player? How can you offer "no raise" to a player and believe that to be true
i believe the sabres knew what the market was going to bring and were never going to be convinced to pay that kind of money. they will not tie up big somes of money over a couple of players. i do feel that they got lucky coming out of the lockout and that now the nhl is swinging back that they will be also rans....i also believe the nhl wants power house teams in big cities to grow the game - wether that had an effect, i do not know.

disclaimer - should they make some significant free agent signings i will change my opinion

Philagape
07-02-2007, 12:04 AM
They're doing it the Marv Levy way!