X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Offer on the Table for Adams...

The Buffalo Bills have confirmed they have an offer on the table for free agent defensive tackle Sam Adams.

“We’d like to have Sam,” general manager Tom Donahoe said on Monday. “We have what we feel is a very fair offer (on the table), the decision is really up to Sam.”
    “We would really like to have him and we think he’d be a nice addition to the team,” Donahoe said of Adams. “But we’re not going to leave this thing hanging for weeks upon weeks. Let’s make a decision. He either wants to come or he doesn’t.”
    It looks like a decison should becoming soon. I like TD's stance on the situation but at the same time I hope the offer is adequate for Sam.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Comon Sammy!!!

Comment

• Schobel94
      The Sack Master
      • Jan 2003

If he signs, this IS the Superbowl team. Here and now!!
      Beware the sack master!

Comment

• JayWood
        The Professor
        • Jul 2002

Damn Romes you beat me to the punch!!! I just found th4 story and was going to post it...oh well BF Zoners always on top of the story, thats why this is the best bills site on the net!!!

I agree, with Sammy the pieces are just about all in place. The guy has to look and see what is happening here and WANT to return to the big game. Buffalo needs you Sam, the wing joints in the city need you, what are you waiting for, put on a bills jersey and take your place next to Big Pat, we have some Martin, Williams, and Smith a$$ that needs to be stuffed in the AFC East!!!
        When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on tight!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
          Drew and Sam stole all my hair
          • Jul 2002

Again, another good sign that TD is being wise w/ our cap dollars!

Ya gotta love that!
          Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Brian H
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Nov 2002

I hope everything falls into a place and Sam's a bill very soon....
            ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• mush69
              • Jan 2003

I have to admit I was hoping to see a thread that we had signed him. Let's hope we can get this one done, don't let big Sam on the plane. It is good that we have an offer on the table for Sam, but I only wish we could convey one message to the big guy.

The fans in Buffalo are ready for another run stuffer and we want it to be Sam Adams. Let's all extend a hand and show Sammy what the Bills Fans are about!

Let the Begin!
              Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• BillsNYC
                Man of the People
                • Jul 2002

i'm happy that td took this approach....take it or leave it and to let us know that he won't overspend...if adams doesn't take offer i won't fault td...
                Thank you.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

you can fault him if it is a dirt cheap deal.. we have no idea what the numbers are on it.
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                  X