PDA

View Full Version : The Sabre I feel sorry for the most is Lindy Ruff

Ebenezer
07-02-2007, 03:17 PM
I truly think he is an excellent coach...a real quality behind the bench not often seen around the NHL. I think he has been the good soldier and has taken anything and everything the Sabres have thrown at him. For his sake I hope the team does really well...and then I wish him luck winning the cup with his next team...when his three years are up he will be the next big free agent loss (along with Vanek and Miller). And, I don't even think he will see the end of his contract (three years). DR is only signed for two - after this debacle he might be a sacrificial sacking after just a year which will leave LR's situation up in the air. The spiral effect may have just started.

THATHURMANATOR
07-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Yeah I feel HORRIBLY sorry for this Millionaire who coaches a sport for a living....

Earthquake Enyart
07-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Well, it was kinda sad with his daughter having a brain tumor.

Meathead
07-02-2007, 05:43 PM
come on eb come back inside. its a long way down and you really dont want to jump now do you

lindy will be just fine. hes already got a team loaded with talent and hes going to get some defensive reinforcements to park in front of the nhls next goalie superstar. hes going to be able to go back to his preferred style of grind it out hockey that wins in the playoffs

thats it, come on inside. now how about a nice cup of tea