PDA

View Full Version : I thought the Sabreszone was full of level headed insightful posters

THATHURMANATOR
07-02-2007, 03:42 PM
I didn't realize it was really just like the Billszone. A bunch of whining complaining *****ES.... You guys should show the Sabres who's boss and boycott the team alltogether!!! That'll show em!!!

Ebenezer
07-02-2007, 03:49 PM
I didn't realize it was really just like the Billszone. A bunch of whining complaining *****ES.... You guys should show the Sabres who's boss and boycott the team alltogether!!! That'll show em!!!
thurm, unless they show to the contrary it looks, and even sounds from the press conference, like they have thrown up the white flag. I'll give you that this team MIGHT make the playoffs next year...but what do the fans have to hang their hat on?? The Vanek situation is still not clear...you can almost bet if another team comes along and offers him 10 years $50 mil that the Sabres will not match...what then? This team has not given the fans "the tools" to be rabid and want to follow them. The outlook is not good. Who are the leaders? How long will it take to grow the talent in Rochester and the Juniors? Who replaces DB and CD? Very few of the players on this roster showed up during the playoffs. You just lost your heart and your leading scorer in the playoffs. Like him or not Teppo was a very solid player in the playoffs and may not be resigned...right now, the outlook is not good...let fans vent....come december and this is the lineup and if they are 20 points out of first in the conference and struggling to make the playoffs then we can debate it further. This team was that close and fans want that to continue...all they are seeing, and hearing, are fast footsteps backward.

LtFinFan66
07-02-2007, 03:50 PM
How could you ever make that mistake Thurm:idunno:

Earthquake Enyart
07-02-2007, 03:53 PM
Thurm, I'm a big Paille too.