A serious question for you Pat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

A serious question for you Pat...

I just can't seem to get over the fact that you never so much as stepped foot in here (The Sabres Zone) throughout the season and what not... but the moment there is some gloom and doom about, you come running to jump in on the mudslinging.

Is it really any question why your reputation around here is what it is? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're wrong in all your points or what not... I just don't get why you don't even bother to post until there is something negative to be said.

Any real reason, besides the obvious that you just like to stir negative crap up whenever possible?
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: A serious question for you Pat...

Didnt know there was a Sabre zone.

and during the season I was actually very appreciative.

I dont have a beef with the players or their performance. Unlike the Bils, this is a solid team that gave us a chance to compete for a championship.

I have a HUGE problem with our front office and every right to voice it.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

You did not know there was a Sabres Zone???????

And, btw, the same FO you are up in arms over is the same FO that built this team, if that means anything.
      Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        You did not know there was a Sabres Zone???????

And, btw, the same FO you are up in arms over is the same FO that built this team, if that means anything.
        It doesn't. The builder is also the destroyer. Like I said elsewhere, Darcy is good at finding talent, but keep him away from the money.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Bling
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
          I just can't seem to get over the fact that you never so much as stepped foot in here (The Sabres Zone) throughout the season and what not... but the moment there is some gloom and doom about, you come running to jump in on the mudslinging.

Is it really any question why your reputation around here is what it is? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're wrong in all your points or what not... I just don't get why you don't even bother to post until there is something negative to be said.

Any real reason, besides the obvious that you just like to stir negative crap up whenever possible?
          So the solution to getting rid of patmoran is winning?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Bling
            So the solution to getting rid of patmoran is winning?
            He'll find a JJ problem even then.

Comment

• kgun12
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
              It doesn't. The builder is also the destroyer. Like I said elsewhere, Darcy is good at finding talent, but keep him away from the money.
              I might be wrong, but doesn't Quinn tell him what he can spend?
              Retired Air Traffic Controller
              USAF VETERAN
              DAV

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kgun12
                I might be wrong, but doesn't Quinn tell him what he can spend?
                The amount's not the issue as much as the procrastination, alienation and negotiation policies that are destroying the team's reputation. And there's plenty of blame to go around the FO.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                  • May 2005

I'm sorry, I just find it a little hard to swallow that you "didn't know" there was a Sabres Zone until the exact same day that there was something large to gripe about.

And I never said you had no right to voice your opinion, of course you do... I just wanted to point out that you seemingly only voice that opinion when there is something negative to voice it about.

You've been here for a year and a half and never looked past that first section of the forum? Sorry, don't buy it.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                    I'm sorry, I just find it a little hard to swallow that you "didn't know" there was a Sabres Zone until the exact same day that there was something large to gripe about.

And I never said you had no right to voice your opinion, of course you do... I just wanted to point out that you seemingly only voice that opinion when there is something negative to voice it about.

You've been here for a year and a half and never looked past that first section of the forum? Sorry, don't buy it.
                    Actually I didnt know and didnt find out until I posted a Sabres thread in Billszone and it was moved.

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

He woke up Sunday morning to get on the bandwagon, just so he could jump off a few hours later. To say that he didn't know there was a Sabres Zone is complete bull****. I can't think of anyone right now that is on the site more than he is so that is a lie.

I can't imagine living life thinking that everything sucks. What a ****ty way to live.

D & S Sports

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
                        He woke up Sunday morning to get on the bandwagon, just so he could jump off a few hours later. To say that he didn't know there was a Sabres Zone is complete bull****. I can't think of anyone right now that is on the site more than he is so that is a lie.

I can't imagine living life thinking that everything sucks. What a ****ty way to live.
                        1- LOL ya because I really thought once Briere and Drury hit the market I wouldnt see this coming.

2- As much as I like to ***** and vent, dont you think I would've been on SabresZone *****ing about our powerplay as it went 0-for-20 something had I known there was one?

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

There sure was plenty to ***** about in the playoffs.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

And today, the *****ers are right about the Sabres. No amount of *****ing can capture how much *****ing the Sabres deserve.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                              • May 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
                              And today, the *****ers are right about the Sabres. No amount of *****ing can capture how much *****ing the Sabres deserve.
                              Well everybody here sure is bound and determined to try though aren't they!

Comment

Working...
                              X