PDA

View Full Version : Poll- Should Darcy Get fired

patmoran2006
07-03-2007, 02:36 PM
I dont know how to set up a poll..

But simple question. Take EVERYTHING into consideration, his track record both good and bad everything.

If your Tom Golisano-- given everything that has went down this past 5 days.. Given the REACTION of the community, the media, the players, everybody.. (and that cant be overlooked)

Would you fire Regier? If so, why (although thats obvious) and if not, why not? and more specifically, what do you instruct Regier to do to get the fans back on your side.

3 months ago the Sabres were 10x bigger than the Bills. Now, you'll be hard-pressed to find many fans who dont think the Sabres are in big trouble.

THATHURMANATOR
07-03-2007, 02:38 PM
How the **** is it possible that you don't know how to set up a poll?

YES FIRE HIS ASS.

patmoran2006
07-03-2007, 02:38 PM
My opinion is he doesnt get fired.

HOwever.. If the Sabres dont at least make the playoffs next year, he's gone the DAY after the season ends.

I have season tix to sell to renewals, and I've never seen a city more pissed at a GM. you either win NOW, or you're gone.

Sabres got the upper hand because all these season tix are already sold. That WONT be the case at the end of this year if they go into the tank.. The onus will be 100% on the FO and the fans wont accept less than his dismissal.

OpIv37
07-03-2007, 02:42 PM
He should be fired, but he won't.

patmoran2006
07-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Waiting til next year to fire him might serve as a good marketing tool for 2008 season tickets.

Bye the way, Zubrus just signed with NJ

Dr. Lecter
07-03-2007, 02:49 PM
No, not without knowing what actually went on.

The assumption that this is all Darcy's fault is an assumption. Before we fly off the handle, lets consider that he might be following orders from Quinn and/or Galisano.

OpIv37
07-03-2007, 02:52 PM

The assumption that this is all Darcy's fault is an assumption. Before we fly off the handle, lets consider that he might be following orders from Quinn and/or Galisano.

between both players there are far too many stories about the organization mishandling the situation- they can't all be false.

Dr. Lecter
07-03-2007, 02:53 PM
I did not say they were.

Philagape
07-03-2007, 03:12 PM
I set one up

Ebenezer
07-03-2007, 04:24 PM

there is the winner...and the fact that DR still has a job tells me that this was screwed up higher than him.