PDA

View Full Version : Radio Report: Ottawa nearing deals with Geurin and Forsberg

patmoran2006
07-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Just heard on radio.

Now, understood.. For the future who gives a ****.. THese guys are old.

But if they both sign with the Sens.. Holy **** is that team going to be stacked next year.

patmoran2006
07-03-2007, 05:08 PM
BTW. this is the first I've heard of either player..

I pray to god this just pure speculation.. I dont want to see that.. let these old dudes go out to the West Coast somewhere please.

Ebenezer
07-03-2007, 05:10 PM
I'd take Guerin on this team.

THATHURMANATOR
07-03-2007, 05:25 PM
You can't argue that they wouldn't be great for at least 1 or 2 more years.

Ebenezer
07-03-2007, 05:26 PM
You can't argue that they wouldn't be great for at least 1 or 2 more years.
in other words - taking a serious run for the cup.

THATHURMANATOR
07-03-2007, 05:27 PM
in other words - taking a serious run for the cup.
Yep. I am going to start rooting for them now I think.

OpIv37
07-03-2007, 05:28 PM

well you obviously don't care about the Sabres so go ahead.

Ebenezer
07-03-2007, 05:32 PM
thurm, i want MY team....OUR team to make that run. I want the Buffalo Sabres to show me and you and other fans that they are committed to making that run. I'm sorry. They are showing a committment to medocrity right now. There are no guarentees either way, success or failure, with either of our arguments....but if this were Ottawa or Anaheim and this was happening to them people would be saying they would be falling out of a serious race at the cup.

THATHURMANATOR
07-03-2007, 05:40 PM
thurm, i want MY team....OUR team to make that run. I want the Buffalo Sabres to show me and you and other fans that they are committed to making that run. I'm sorry. They are showing a committment to medocrity right now. There are no guarentees either way, success or failure, with either of our arguments....but if this were Ottawa or Anaheim and this was happening to them people would be saying they would be falling out of a serious race at the cup.
Well you aren't getting what you want so change teams right?

patmoran2006
07-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Dude.
If you dont care that we lost drury and briere... and "you cant control it so whatever" attitude.

then why exactly do you reside at a Message Board that is about chat and opinions?

Ebenezer
07-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Well you aren't getting what you want so change teams right?
cause as much as I might be upset I don't break ankles jumping on and off the bandwagon.

THATHURMANATOR
07-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Dude.
If you dont care that we lost drury and briere... and "you cant control it so whatever" attitude.

then why exactly do you reside at a Message Board that is about chat and opinions?
I do it to point out how crazy some of you sound. It is the same reason you choose to constantly point out what doom and gloom lies ahead. You like negativity!

THATHURMANATOR
07-03-2007, 05:48 PM
Plus I am bored at work.

Ebenezer
07-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Plus I am bored at work.
well I need some sleep...been up for 22 hours...I'll argue later.

THATHURMANATOR
07-03-2007, 05:57 PM
We will only argue if you talk **** on my Sens!

Ebenezer
07-03-2007, 06:00 PM
We will only argue if you talk **** on my Sens!
:rofl:

Nighthawk
07-03-2007, 06:20 PM

Eb, don't even try...he just doesn't get it. He believes he knows everything, so how are you suppose to have a conversation with him. Don't bother.

THATHURMANATOR
07-03-2007, 06:35 PM
Eb, don't even try...he just doesn't get it. He believes he knows everything, so how are you suppose to have a conversation with him. Don't bother.
I don't claim to know everything. DO NOT put me in the same class as Moran.

Nighthawk
07-03-2007, 06:48 PM
I don't claim to know everything. DO NOT put me in the same class as Moran.

I don't know who Moran is...but you don't think anybody knows anything.

THATHURMANATOR
07-03-2007, 06:50 PM
I don't know who Moran is...but you don't think anybody knows anything.
PatMoran

Yes I do! I am very level headed and VERY optimistic. Too optimistic for most here. Complaining just really gets to me. I hate complainers. Sorry. I guess people have good enough reasons right now.

Nighthawk
07-03-2007, 06:52 PM
PatMoran

Yes I do! I am very level headed and VERY optimistic. Too optimistic for most here. Complaining just really gets to me. I hate complainers. Sorry. I guess people have good enough reasons right now.

That's my point, just because you tend to be more optimistic than me, does not make your opinion anymore correct than mine. Nor does my less optimism make me more right than your opinion. That is all everybody is saying.

THATHURMANATOR
07-03-2007, 06:54 PM
That's my point, just because you tend to be more optimistic than me, does not make your opinion anymore correct than mine. Nor does my less optimism make me more right than your opinion. That is all everybody is saying.
I agree with this.

Nighthawk
07-03-2007, 07:02 PM
I agree with this.

Cool...I still think your wrong. :jk: