Can we agree to wait and see what our roster looks like at the beginning of the Year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Can we agree to wait and see what our roster looks like at the beginning of the Year?

It has been mentioned there could be some good players still to hit the market after arbitration and Free agency is 2 days in.
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Re: Can we agree to wait and see what our roster looks like at the beginning of the Year?

I can agree to this. Even though i didn't like how they handled Chris, we still have a good nucellus. A couple of solid FA and we will be fine!
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Re: Can we agree to wait and see what our roster looks like at the beginning of the Year?

Originally posted by kgun12
      I can agree to this. Even though i didn't like how they handled Chris, we still have a good nucellus. A couple of solid FA and we will be fine!
      There is a 100% consensus that we wanted Drury back. He is gone.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

I agree, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the FO is completely in disarray right now. Let's just hope they do something, because as this team stands today, they are not a playoff team.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
          I agree, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the FO is completely in disarray right now. Let's just hope they do something, because as this team stands today, they are not a playoff team.
          Stay on target sir.

Comment

• Nighthawk
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
            Stay on target sir.
            What are you talking about?

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

What are you talking about?
              You felt the need to bring up CD and the FO. This thread is not about that.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                • Jul 2002

You felt the need to bring up CD and the FO. This thread is not about that.
                Everything is about that, otherwise we wouldn't be talking about this.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Everything is about that, otherwise we wouldn't be talking about this.
                  This thread is not. It is solely about what players we currently have. What players we may add and next season.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

No. I'm pissed. If we don't win the Cup next year, I want someone's head on a platter.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

Re: Can we agree to wait and see what our roster looks like at the beginning of the Y

It has been mentioned there could be some good players still to hit the market after arbitration and Free agency is 2 days in.
                      No.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                        • May 2003

I don't need to wait and see that the Sabres lost Chris Drury because of a stupid blunder. I am still a fan of the other players on this team. Chris Drury is gone and he is not coming back.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                          • Aug 2002

Before I make a decision, what is The FO's trend when it comes to signing players after arbitration and the players that become available?
                          I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

The roster at the beginning of the year is going to look pretty much like it does right now.

We're not signing anybody of significance via FA-- so what do we have to wait for?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

I've been using the term "as constructed, now" all along. I am more than willing to wait until Sept to make a final prediction of how this team will do next year....

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X