PDA

View Full Version : Predict: When does Darcy get relieved of his duties or walks...

Ebenezer
07-04-2007, 10:03 AM
something set my antenna up when he only got a 2 year deal. And now all this hits the fan...and now we see him and Quinn not being on the same page...we hear how they are negotiating with Peters and Mair before this but nobody else. Vanek is still unsigned and wouldn't somebody want to extend Miller right about now??

Is Darcy the fall guy? It would take the Sabres nothing to fire him next year...make him fall on his sword for the organization's "new direction".

The two year deal is a gamble...if they bust then they can him...if they are still a top 8 team then he gets an extention....

I just have a funny feeling that at this time next year DR won't be here, either by stepping down, falling on his sword or getting fired.

Discuss.

patmoran2006
07-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Given the public mistakes on drury and briere.

Its playoffs or bust for him, and maybe others in the organization.

Michael82
07-04-2007, 06:53 PM
I'd prefer it to be Larry Quinn first. but I fear that he will win the Regier/Quinn battle. :ill:

Crisis
07-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Sabres make the playoffs so Darcy stays.

YardRat
07-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Depends on how the team does.

If they struggle to make the playoffs, he'll be gone next off-season. If they have even moderate success, he'll probably get an extension.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
07-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Never, Lindy and Darcy are the longest tendered tandem in the NHL I don't see Darcy going anywhere.

Ebenezer
07-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Never, Lindy and Darcy are the longest tendered tandem in the NHL I don't see Darcy going anywhere.
never's a really long time....

Michael82
07-05-2007, 12:40 AM
never's a really long time....
too long. :ill: