PDA

View Full Version : The Falcons are so desperate for WR's that they...

Pinkerton Security
07-06-2007, 10:31 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-falcons-kino****a&prov=ap&type=lgns

Signed one from Japan :scratch:

I hate Atlanta's WR's. I used to like Joe Horn but he seems to have washed up. Maybe they are the reason Vick sucks and hosts dog fighting events.

Mitchy moo
07-06-2007, 10:33 AM
Bonzai.

Mr. Miyagi
07-06-2007, 10:46 AM
At this point what have they got to lose?

Gunzlingr
07-06-2007, 11:51 AM
maybe if Vick could throw the ball they wouldn't suck?

losman420
07-06-2007, 01:29 PM

I hate Atlanta's WR's. I used to like Joe Horn but he seems to have washed up. Maybe they are the reason Vick sucks and hosts dog fighting events. uuumm no. vick sucks because he cant read defenses and he takes off running every chance he gets. He host dog fighting events because he's an Idiot.

Pinkerton Security
07-06-2007, 01:36 PM
uuumm no. vick sucks because he cant read defenses and he takes off running every chance he gets. He host dog fighting events because he's an Idiot.

i kid, i kid. sarcasm is a beautiful thing.

losman420
07-06-2007, 01:43 PM
i kid, i kid. sarcasm is a beautiful thing.lol

EDS
07-06-2007, 02:38 PM

I hate Atlanta's WR's. I used to like Joe Horn but he seems to have washed up. Maybe they are the reason Vick sucks and hosts dog fighting events.

In fairness to Joe Horn, he did miss 6 games last year and still managed 650+ receiving yards to go along with a great 18+ average yards per catch.

venis2k1
07-06-2007, 03:50 PM
maybe we can trade peerless to them.

FlyingDutchman
07-06-2007, 04:17 PM
I heard he runs a nasty fry pattern

Night Train
07-06-2007, 05:28 PM
I heard he runs a nasty fry pattern

Finally, a good post. Mad rep for the Dutchman.

Meathead
07-06-2007, 09:32 PM
maybe we can trade peerless to them for a first round draft pick

:lolpoint: ronmexicos pwnd

DynaPaul
07-07-2007, 11:38 AM
They said the last NFL Europe guy the Falcons signed didn't even make it through training camp and the pre-season to make the final roster. So, the signing isn't really that significant. Still, when are they going to stop blaming the WR's and start blaming Ron Mexico?

mikemac2001
07-07-2007, 02:39 PM
They said the last NFL Europe guy the Falcons signed didn't even make it through training camp and the pre-season to make the final roster. So, the signing isn't really that significant. Still, when are they going to stop blaming the WR's and start blaming Ron Mexico?

He has some Bad Wr's.....he really has i dont think he is a good QB but ive seen some excellent passes from vick and his wr's have ****ed up catching it so who says they arnt messing up routes or understanding the plays.

Dont drink the water
07-09-2007, 01:35 PM

Have you even seen the player play? Just because a player is not from US does not mean he does not have talent enough to be worthy of a slot in training camp. Lots of players have been found without football experience who can play the game in niche roles.

Article expired otherwise I'd check to see who you are talking about.

justasportsfan
07-09-2007, 01:42 PM
Have you even seen the player play? Just because a player is not from US does not mean he does not have talent enough to be worthy of a slot in training camp. Lots of players have been found without football experience who can play the game in niche roles.

Article expired otherwise I'd check to see who you are talking about.

"he saki my quatabach, banzai"

"touchdown ,Gojira"

I wonder if they had to bring in a translator.