PDA

View Full Version : Why I like the Bills Zone

northernbillfan
03-18-2003, 03:15 AM
When the Buffalo Bills stopped playing football, in 2002, I was introduced to a whole new world. The Buffalo Bills message boards.

I found that news, could be read within minutes of happening. That news, could then be handed down, to fellow Buffalo Bills fans, right away. The immediacy was amazing. We've learned about stories before the players involved have found out. Their friends would call them up, about something they saw on the internet, before management had a chance to call the player. You are all that good here.

Last off season, around this time, I entered a new world, full of fellow Bills fans, with everyone gathering news and stories, and thoughts. It sure made the post season fly by. Here we are assembled once again, during the off season, and awaiting the Buffalo Bills next move, while talking about the latest signing.

It's nice, having your finger on the pulse Bills football.

shelby
03-18-2003, 04:51 AM
yes it is.

Thank you.:hail:
:biggrin:

SABURZFAN
03-18-2003, 06:52 AM
it's ALL mike322890210's fault that i'm hooked on this BILLS site.he advertised it on another football board and....well....i haven't left.

thanks mike.:up:

Pride
03-18-2003, 07:03 AM
My thoughts exactly Northern

superbills
03-18-2003, 08:24 AM
Hey, I thank buffalobills.com's poorly moderated board for landing me here. I was looking to jump ship for awhile and then a guy puts a post up that suggests alternative boards to get away from the rampant "trolls" on that board. The BillsZone was the first one I looked at and it will be my home from now on. Knolwedgable members, good feedback, excellent moderators, and I'm having a blast entering pools and spending my zonebucks. Isa vely nicea! Go Bills!

Earthquake Enyart
03-18-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by superbills
Knolwedgable members, good feedback, excellent moderators,

:eek:

Are you another dozer alias??

Kevikid
03-18-2003, 08:34 AM
I concur. The other boards seem "tainted," for lack of a better word. They don't want you saying some things, or get into crazy fights, and the mods like to overextend their power. Just bringing back a little event from when the groups splintered... they had a post dissing you guys without saying what happened, and when I asked what happened, instead of answering, they moved the post into obscurity (prob to like the argonaut's board!)

Anyhoo, we have everything that a good team needs - a Tom Donahoe (CP), a Tom Modrak (Eb), an NFL scout (Ingtar) and of course, Wys. Seriously, the wings are the main reason why we even have a chance at Sam Adams. >=)

superbills
03-18-2003, 08:36 AM
Ancient Chinese secret :biggrin:

Cntrygal
03-18-2003, 11:00 AM
excellent moderators

:boozer: :insane:

TedMock
03-18-2003, 12:42 PM
ok, I'll admit it. Since the server went down today I decided to check out the "old" board. It was my first time there since the breakup. I'll never ever ever go back there. Nothing but name calling and off the wall suggestions. I didn't even post, wasn't worth it. Thank You Billszone.

lordofgun
03-18-2003, 12:48 PM
Hey, we're all Bills fans! Glad you guys like it here. GO BILLS!

Dozerdog
03-18-2003, 11:33 PM
We work hard for Bills news, so you don't have to!

We have our share of power hungry, greedy moderators who don't care about the tos, who backstab, weasle deals, and make secret PM's badmouthing people.

Wait, that was our Survivor game....:D

lordofgun
03-18-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
We have our share of power hungry, greedy moderators who don't care about the tos, who backstab, weasle deals, and make secret PM's badmouthing people.

:ontome:

imbondz
03-18-2003, 11:41 PM
yeah, thanks to this board and BuffaloBills.com, I now neglect my girlfriend more, workout less, eat more, and spend way too much time looking at a computer screen, hoping someone replies soon.

THanks alot BILLSZONE!!!!!

but at least I know how much $$$ we are under the cap at all times!!

GO BILLS BABY

Billz_fan
03-18-2003, 11:42 PM
Hey, I thank buffalobills.com's poorly moderated board for landing me here. I was looking to jump ship for awhile and then a guy puts a post up that suggests alternative boards to get away from the rampant "trolls" on that board. The BillsZone was the first one I looked at and it will be my home from now on. Knolwedgable members, good feedback, excellent moderators, and I'm having a blast entering pools and spending my zonebucks. Isa vely nicea! Go Bills!

This was exactly my reason for landing here :up: I just wish I would have found it sooner :)

Michael82
03-19-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
it's ALL mike322890210's fault that i'm hooked on this BILLS site.he advertised it on another football board and....well....i haven't left.

thanks mike.:up:

It is!!??! Cool! Which site did I pull you from? I don't remember. I'm just glad to have you here and glad you all enjoy it here, too! :up:

BTW...the funniest part is...you have over 3,200 posts...but yet I just finally hit 2,000. :D

shelby
03-19-2003, 04:40 PM
that's because you are a :angry:ing slacker.

Michael82
03-19-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by shelby
that's because you are a :angry:ing slacker.

BITE ME! :D

No, it was because of the damn months of November and December when I worked two jobs and averaged about 60-70 hours a week. Man, that was painful. Where did all that money go? :scratch:

Oh well...I'lll have to start padding my posts now.

padpadpadshelbyisa:angry:ingslackerpadpadpad

:evil:

shelby
03-19-2003, 04:48 PM
Padding is not allowed. Only good quality posting.:cynic:

Bad Mikey. :chair:

casdhf
03-19-2003, 04:50 PM
uh oh...look at her go

shelby
03-19-2003, 04:57 PM
:spit:

:cas:

Michael82
03-19-2003, 05:24 PM
All I gotta say is this....

shelby:chair:Mikey

:evil:

shelby
03-19-2003, 07:28 PM
i wouldn't recommend you try that in real life.;)

:shelby: