PDA

View Full Version : Should the Bills sift through who's naughty and nice???

X-Era
07-08-2007, 12:11 PM
The NFL has taken a stand and made a significant impact on punishments given to those who have troubles with the law. NFL Teams have followed suit by releasing players who have run-ins.

However, does this pose a possible opportunity for teams to get significantly better by grabbing some of these players?

I dont stand behind the notion that the off the field stuff doesnt matter; I feel I just dont want a troubled player.

But, youve got to wonder sometimes if these teams really do enough homework before releasing these guys. Are they truly guilty? if we follow the letter of the law, some are not. I think some teams may be so gun shy now that they are releasing guys who are innocent.

Heres a guy who has tons of talent. What if the Bills found that hes most recent run in was all false? Is this guy worth bringing in?

A.J. Nicholson:

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070707/SPT02/707070377/1066/SPT

BuffaloBillsStampede
07-08-2007, 04:59 PM
I am all for bringing in Tank Johnson

Lexwhat
07-09-2007, 12:47 AM
JP-Era,

Every time i click on a thread with a post from you...I usually just stare at that sig for about 5-10 seconds...and then come back to reality....

Needless to say, I have no idea what this thread is about. I havent read it yet.

X-Era
07-09-2007, 05:37 AM
JP-Era,

Every time i click on a thread with a post from you...I usually just stare at that sig for about 5-10 seconds...and then come back to reality....

Needless to say, I have no idea what this thread is about. I havent read it yet.

So, I normally dont post that stuff. But in this case, it was like a force of nature that compelled me. It simply had to be done.

mybills
07-09-2007, 07:55 AM
If the allegations are false, and he's an impact player, then yes, they should bring him in.