How Much Will Whitner & Simpson Improve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

How Much Will Whitner & Simpson Improve?

"In terms of ability we're significantly better," said Jauron. "Our players are more mature in our system. They know exactly how we play it and they know exactly how we expect them to play it and we believe they will play it better and faster."

blowin smoke or is it possible for players to get better after 1 year ?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: How Much Will Whitner & Simpson Improve?

Whitner will be 67% better and Simpson 39% better.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Let's say, hypothetically, that Whitner and Simpson have regressed and are significantly worse this year than they are last year.

Do you REALLY think Jauron would ever say that to the media? When has a coach EVER said anything like that to the media?
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Let's say, hypothetically, that Whitner and Simpson have regressed and are significantly worse this year than they are last year.

Do you REALLY think Jauron would ever say that to the media? When has a coach EVER said anything like that to the media?
        you're right. Even Simpson and Whitner are blowin smoke up our arse.

So that makes JP , Simpson and Whitner liars now as far as you're concerned. Hell even Evans said they know the system so much better. Might as well call them the Buffalo Liars.
        sacrifice1

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          you're right. Even Simpson and Whitner are blowin smoke up our arse.

So that makes JP , Simpson and Whitner liars now as far as you're concerned. Hell even Evans said they know the system so much better. Might as well call them the Buffalo Liars.
          I never said they were liars.

I said that if they sucked, no one would ever say it publically.

You have no understanding of public relations.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

I never said they were liars.

I said that if they sucked, no one would ever say it publically.

You have no understanding of public relations.
            you imply it all the time . Anything positive said by anyone on this team you turn it into them blowin smoke up our arse especially when something positive is said.

It's realistic to say that players whether rookies or vets can play better after 1 year together. That's why I laugh when you call yourselves realists. Only you can come out and turn one into a negative thing by coming up with some nancy hypothetic situation "if they regressed...." .

Jauron is known by people to be a straight shooter. Are you telling us that you know something more than those who say that about Jauron?

Nothing he said was mind boggling. It was realistic expectation.
            sacrifice1

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
              Pinkerton's son
              • Feb 2006

this is the epitome of negativity.

Of course they're not going to say anything bad about their players. Why is it that you have to bring this up? Everyone knows that this is what coaches do: (for the most part) talk up their players. Why cant you just take it for what it is.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

you imply it all the time . Anything positive said by anyone on this team you turn it into them blowin smoke up our arse especially when something positive is said.

It's realistic to say that players whether rookies or vets can play better after 1 year together. That's why I laugh when you call yourselves realists. Only you can come out and turn one into a negative thing by coming up with some nancy hypothetic situation "if they regressed...." .

Jauron is known by people to be a straight shooter. Are you telling us that you know something more than those who say that about Jauron? Nothing he said was mind boggling. It was realictic.
                BECAUSE IF THERE IS SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE TEAM, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SAY IT PUBLICALLY.

If they do, it's going to discourage fans and hurt team morale.

I don't know why that concept is so hard for you to understand.

As far as Jauron being a straight shooter- according to who? Where did that come from and what is the basis for it? Do you know for a fact that it's true? Have you ever analyzed Jauron's comments for truthfulness and run statistical tests to see if he's actually a "straight shooter"? Or is this one of those things like Reed having the "dropsies" where the perception doesn't match up with the evidence?

Seems to me that you read somewhere that Jauron is a "straight shooter" and just believed it without actually looking into it.

And even if he is a straight shooter, it's part of his job to keep fans interested and keep morale high. Therefore, he is going to say positive things to the media, and avoid saying negative things to the media. But this would be that public relations concept that is too complicated for you.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                  this is the epitome of negativity.

Of course they're not going to say anything bad about their players. Why is it that you have to bring this up? Everyone knows that this is what coaches do: (for the most part) talk up their players. Why cant you just take it for what it is.
                  um, you just said why I can't take it for what it is: because coaches talk up their players.

justa takes anything that comes out of a player or coach's mouth as Gospel and doesn't understand that a player/coach saying something to the media doesn't automatically make it a fact.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                    Pinkerton's son
                    • Feb 2006

um, you just said why I can't take it for what it is: because coaches talk up their players.

justa takes anything that comes out of a player or coach's mouth as Gospel and doesn't understand that a player/coach saying something to the media doesn't automatically make it a fact.
                    Im not saying we should all take what the coaches say as gospel, im saying we should realize that they are not going to say bad things about their players, therefore there is no need to shoot down the optimism he is spouting, bc any smart fan knows there is a BS factor in there.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                      Im not saying we should all take what the coaches say as gospel, im saying we should realize that they are not going to say bad things about their players, therefore there is no need to shoot down the optimism he is spouting, bc any smart fan knows there is a BS factor in there.
                      agreed, however justa doesn't seem to understand that. I've had conversations about this before, and every time I suggest that what the coach says to the media may not be 100% truthful because the coach has many roles to play, he accuses me of calling them liars.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

BECAUSE IF THERE IS SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THE TEAM, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SAY IT PUBLICALLY.
                        selective memory .Jauron said in the past, we need to get better here or there and said we need help at cb or need help at lb'er, OL or DT. FDunny how you can't tremember that.

As far as Jauron being a straight shooter- according to who? Where did that come from and what is the basis for it? Do you know for a fact that it's true? Have you ever analyzed Jauron's comments for truthfulness and run statistical tests to see if he's actually a "straight shooter"? Or is this one of those things like Reed having the "dropsies" where the perception doesn't match up with the evidence? .
                        again, that what's been said about him again if you have any fact or reason to disparage it, bring your source out.

Marv said it, players have said it. Now do you have any evidence to prove it's false?

Seems to me that you read somewhere that Jauron is a "straight shooter" and just believed it without actually looking into it..
                        another case of the players are liars.

And even if he is a straight shooter, it's part of his job to keep fans interested and keep morale high. Therefore, he is going to say positive things to the media, and avoid saying negative things to the media. But this would be that public relations concept that is too complicated for you.
                        He never said we are going to make playoffs or that we are going to the sb. That would be blowing smoke up our arse.

He said theat they are more familiar with the players and players know the system better after 1 year. That is a REALISTIC comment. THAT HAPPENS WITH EVERY TEAM. Only you can turn it into a negative thing because it's the buffalo bills. The team you keep implying can't do anything right. . Typical.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                          Whitner will be 67% better and Simpson 39% better.
                          Guys you must have missed this. Here are the actual percentages!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

agreed, however justa doesn't seem to understand that. I've had conversations about this before, and every time I suggest that what the coach says to the media may not be 100% truthful because the coach has many roles to play, he accuses me of calling them liars.
                            you're the one who can't tell the difference between blowing smoke up our arse about something so simple or common. PLayers for the most part DO get better after 1 year ya know (I doubt you do depending on whether it fits you opinion) .It happens all the time.

By your logic if Shanahan says that Cutler is getting better , he's blowing smoke up our arse. Same goes with the titans about Young etc, etc or any rookie from last year. Oh wait, they are not the bills therefore they are not blowing smoke. They must be telling the truth because in your world only the bills coaches lie.
                            sacrifice1

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

selective memory .Jauron said in the past, we need to get better here or there and said we need help at cb or need help at lb'er, OL or DT. FDunny how you can't tremember that.

again, that what's been said about him again if you have any fact or reason to disparage it, bring your source out.

Marv said it, players have said it. Now do you have any evidence to prove it's false?

another case of the players are liars.

He never said we are going to make playoffs or that we are going to the sb. That would be blowing smoke up our arse.

He said theat they are more familiar with the players and players know the system better after 1 year. That is a REALISTIC comment. THAT HAPPENS WITH EVERY TEAM. Only you can turn it into a negative thing because it's the buffalo bills. The team you keep implying can't do anything right. . Typical.
                              I will never take anything a coach or player says to the media as "realistic" until I see it with my own eyes.

I'm not going to argue with you about this all day- if you insist on being naive and believing everything coaches and players say to the media, so be it.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X